Israeli attacks - Page 9 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 11-16-2012, 12:47 PM   #161
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Bikes: 08 Raven R1, 97 F3, 94 VMax, 65 CA95, CRF80F, CRF70F, Cannondale F7, your mom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
That's why i dropped tommy lee jones on him. Nothing says i'm done like that look
I pity the poor, ill informed ingrate. Another soul lost to misinformation and depravity.
Meister37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #162
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
I pity the poor, ill informed ingrate. Another soul lost to misinformation and depravity.
He was given ample time to see the folly of his argument and decided against it so onward and upward

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #163
Kangaroo
para bellum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Matt View Post
Just to make this very clear for the very last time...

NO im not a muslim, i was born into a catholic family so although ive not been to church since i was about 12 i guess im still some kind of catholic....

The funny thing is a have jewish friends although we don't always see eye to eye, i don't even know a single muslim.
Even more interesting, you're not religiously biased but you'd rather side with a religiously driven org/govt over a democratically elected one.

Sig courtesy of SpidermanSS 9-15-09

Brothers riding on...
Bandrews 10/11
Dieyoung69 11/10
Vman1300 3/09
Gawarrior 6/08
Elviswarrior 6/07
Crazyclimbr 3/07
K_flexxx 6/06
Kangaroo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:09 PM   #164
thnakdone
strength and honor

Bikes: 2x99 R1's, the black widow and the blue beast, 02 R1 trackwhore

signature courtesy of Petrol

R1-015 "GHOSTRIDER" Squadron Member

Think honorably and speak honestly. What you put forth is a true reflection of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Oh, he doesn't have a choice. If I want it I am gonna take it.
thnakdone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:23 PM   #165
opher
I eat my R1

Bikes: YZF-R1 2001
Quote:
Good, we can easily arrange for an independent person to verify wether or not im an English man..

So lets put your money where you mouth is and have a bet just name the amount, i will match it and when you lose it can be donated to charity..

Or like a typical jew are you just lying again....

I wait your response....
Arab or muslem

I stand by my word , 200 shekels VS 200 GBP , if I will win , will donate to Israely soldiers , if u win donate to hamas Terrorists.

agreed! ,

now don't bullshit us all saying "The funny thing is a have jewish friends although we don't always see eye to eye, i don't even know a single muslim." u hate jews , We are all liars, how can you have liars friends.

Mad Matt I loved this " with luck one day in the future you might be free again"
Maybe one day you will understand that the Palestinians you admire are animals and one day in the future you might be free

Just today In their attempt to win over the world, Hamas posted this heartbreaking image of a dead child in Gaza yesterday.

But guess what?! The original picture was taken in Syria and posted three weeks ago.

How many innocent people will fall for this Hamas propaganda?

BeaverPuncher , WarMachine , KMac , Kangaroo,cataclyzm123 thanks
opher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:23 PM   #166
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Bikes: R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangaroo View Post
Even more interesting, you're not religiously biased but you'd rather side with a religiously driven org/govt over a democratically elected one.

Were Hamas not democratically elected??

Im not religiously biased your correct, in all honesty i have no time in my life for any religion and never will have...

I side with the people of Palestine because i ask why? Why do they fire rockets every day into Israel?

Put it this way, if you and your family moved into a new home and after living there for a few weeks your windows are smashed. Days later you find the culprit and beat him half to death, he deserves it. But then that very same night your windows are smashed again and it cant be the same guy because he's still in hospital so again in the following days you find the culprit and beat him half to death. The sad thing is very few days your windows are smash and no matter how many people you beat up your windows are being smashed. Would not a sensible move be to find the route cause? Why are your windows being smashed?

Most people you will find don't want to know why the Palestinians fire rockets, but trust me, its not because their bored and have nothing better to do its because their homes and land are being raped from them. They live in absolute poverty day in day out, their denied medical supplies and are given the very very basic foods to keep them alive... Most of the guy's in this thread have absolutely no idea what its like living under those conditions and what its like to have your daily food weighed out for you and give limited medicines.
Just imagine for one little minuet me turning up at your families home tomorrow with armed soldiers and telling you to get out, im there to tell you that my family want to move in so you need to fvck off. The soldiers throw you and your family in the street and tell you to piss off. Just to make matters worse if you try to defend your home then your called a terrorist...
Mad Matt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #167
Kangaroo
para bellum

Quote:
Were Hamas not democratically elected??

Im not religiously biased your correct, in all honesty i have no time in my life for any religion and never will have...

I side with the people of Palestine because i ask why? Why do they fire rockets every day into Israel?

Put it this way, if you and your family moved into a new home and after living there for a few weeks your windows are smashed. Days later you find the culprit and beat him half to death, he deserves it. But then that very same night your windows are smashed again and it cant be the same guy because he's still in hospital so again in the following days you find the culprit and beat him half to death. The sad thing is very few days your windows are smash and no matter how many people you beat up your windows are being smashed. Would not a sensible move be to find the route cause? Why are your windows being smashed?

Most people you will find don't want to know why the Palestinians fire rockets, but trust me, its not because their bored and have nothing better to do its because their homes and land are being raped from them. They live in absolute poverty day in day out, their denied medical supplies and are given the very very basic foods to keep them alive... Most of the guy's in this thread have absolutely no idea what its like living under those conditions and what its like to have your daily food weighed out for you and give limited medicines.
Just imagine for one little minuet me turning up at your families home tomorrow with armed soldiers and telling you to get out, im there to tell you that my family want to move in so you need to fvck off. The soldiers throw you and your family in the street and tell you to piss off. Just to make matters worse if you try to defend your home then your called a terrorist...
and you've personally experienced this? Have you been to palestine?

Brothers riding on...
Bandrews 10/11
Dieyoung69 11/10
Vman1300 3/09
Gawarrior 6/08
Elviswarrior 6/07
Crazyclimbr 3/07
K_flexxx 6/06
Old 11-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #168
Gearheaded
Venom X/O

Bikes: 2009 Raven R1(gone) 2008 Spicy Mustard r6
Matt... Hang it up bro

You need to re-study the Palestinian history books, because you have it all backwards. Maybe you read them through a mirror or something...

Venom squad Annual Jennings Meet Up
http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showt...97#post6189297

R1-016 Venom Squad
Gearheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #169
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by opher View Post
Arab or muslem

I stand by my word , 200 shekels VS 200 GBP , if I will win , will donate to Israely soldiers , if u win donate to hamas Terrorists.

agreed! ,

now don't bullshit us all saying "The funny thing is a have jewish friends although we don't always see eye to eye, i don't even know a single muslim." u hate jews , We are all liars, how can you have liars friends.

Mad Matt I loved this " with luck one day in the future you might be free again"
Maybe one day you will understand that the Palestinians you admire are animals and one day in the future you might be free

Just today In their attempt to win over the world, Hamas posted this heartbreaking image of a dead child in Gaza yesterday.

But guess what?! The original picture was taken in Syria and posted three weeks ago.

How many innocent people will fall for this Hamas propaganda?

BeaverPuncher , WarMachine , KMac , Kangaroo,cataclyzm123 thanks
When i win it will be your money going to Hamas but if thats who you want to send it to then thats cool....

And as you've decided to insult me by calling me either an arab or muslim i will now refer to you as the little nazi boy, after all you and them have a great relationship...

Some one of authority needs to determine my origins, that being English and come up with a way of proving im not a muslim...
Old 11-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #170
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Quote:
and you've personally experienced this? Have you been to palestine?
I take my information from the UN and independent observers....

Most of what i say the israelis don't even dispute...
Old 11-16-2012, 01:37 PM   #171
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheaded View Post
Matt... Hang it up bro

You need to re-study the Palestinian history books, because you have it all backwards. Maybe you read them through a mirror or something...
So are you telling me that there is no blockade on Gaza by the israelis?

Your telling me that even though the israelis themselves admit they are forcibly evicting Palestinians there not really doing it??
Old 11-16-2012, 01:40 PM   #172
Kangaroo
para bellum

Quote:
I take my information from the UN and independent observers....

Most of what i say the israelis don't even dispute...
Care to share some of this info.

Brothers riding on...
Bandrews 10/11
Dieyoung69 11/10
Vman1300 3/09
Gawarrior 6/08
Elviswarrior 6/07
Crazyclimbr 3/07
K_flexxx 6/06
Old 11-16-2012, 01:45 PM   #173
racindego
Angry Misogynist

Bikes: 636 traded in for PW50
I think it is Mkinla...

racindego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:46 PM   #174
Kangaroo
para bellum

Quote:
Originally Posted by racindego View Post
I think it is Mkinla...
Blast from the past...

Brothers riding on...
Bandrews 10/11
Dieyoung69 11/10
Vman1300 3/09
Gawarrior 6/08
Elviswarrior 6/07
Crazyclimbr 3/07
K_flexxx 6/06
Old 11-16-2012, 01:48 PM   #175
rexmitchell
I am the vanilla gorilla!

Quote:
Of course there is a blockade, if Hamas would quit fvcking shooting at Israel that blockade wouldn't be in place. Terrorists have no place in the world, doesn't matter how your dumb ass tries to justify it. If they quit fighting with Israel, shit would get better

You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. - Davy Crockett
rexmitchell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:48 PM   #176
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Quote:
Care to share some of this info.
Yes, i will point you in the right direction..

Just google UN and Gaza or Palestinians...
Old 11-16-2012, 01:50 PM   #177
Gearheaded
Venom X/O

Bikes: 2009 Raven R1(gone) 2008 Spicy Mustard r6
Quote:

Your telling me that even though the israelis themselves admit they are forcibly evicting Palestinians there not really doing it??
Of course there's a blockade you dumbass they're shooting rockets in Israel. Common sense wasn't your strong point growing up was it?

Venom squad Annual Jennings Meet Up
http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showt...97#post6189297

R1-016 Venom Squad
Gearheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:52 PM   #178
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexmitchell View Post
Of course there is a blockade, if Hamas would quit fvcking shooting at Israel that blockade wouldn't be in place. Terrorists have no place in the world, doesn't matter how your dumb ass tries to justify it. If they quit fighting with Israel, shit would get better
Funny that especially when israel have said they will never lift the blockade whilst the democratically elected Hamas are in power..

Sorry, you must be an American, im supposed to be showing you sympathy...
Old 11-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #179
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheaded View Post
Of course there's a blockade you dumbass they're shooting rockets in Israel. Common sense wasn't your strong point growing up was it?
Not yours either, their firing rockets because of the blockade.....
Old 11-16-2012, 01:59 PM   #180
Mad Matt
I eat my R1

Ok guy's ive had my fun with this thread and debating it isn't going to change anything, like i said earlier this will continue long after we are gone.....

Nazi boy i will still take your money and give it to charity...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement