» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

R1-016 `Venom` Squadron SE USA: AL, FL, GA , NC, SC, MS, KY, TN, VA and WV

Old 11-04-2012, 05:54 AM   #61
graphitegripper
I eat my R1

Bikes: Dark Silver 07 R1
Bob sikes drops off onto 331 where the Walmart and Arby's is yes. IIRC?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2012, 06:54 AM   #62
asdfjklm
My R6 is better than your R1!

Bikes: White 09 R1 and Red 04 R6
Location: Belgium (used to be in FL) Holy Shyt it's cold here!!!
IIRC = If I Recall Correctly

ZW
asdfjklm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #63
graphitegripper
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfjklm View Post
IIRC = If I Recall Correctly
Bahhhh sorry I'm retarded with acronyms, if you come from 81 on the road by red bay grocery, first left after it if going north on 81, turn left onto 331 go south about 1/4 mile and there is a right hand turn lane turn there and run it! Nice straight road with 3-4 nice sweepers and plenty of stopping distance. Then go right out the radar site, 4 or so more nice sweepers

Old 11-06-2012, 06:47 PM   #64
sandman95z28
Um, who's this?

Bikes: 06 R1 SE
Well guys, found a place and getting my house hold goods delivered tomorrow, including my bike. Spent some monies on it tonight as well, some new Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S20 Tires, some Engine Ice, NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs, and a Shorai battery. I have to get some oil and filter and clean the K&N air filter and it'll be back on the road again. Well I have to check the brake fluid as well. But I expect it to be back on the road before Thanksgiving.
2006 R1 SE, Yoshimura Titanium slip-ons, Vortex Black Rearsets, Pazzo Black/Gold Levers, K&N AF, PC III USB, graves clear flushy's, clear alternatives integrated tail light, Puig yellow DB screen, too much Gold Pro-Bolt goodies.
Cager - 95 Camaro Z28 Convertible Six Speed
NRA life member~Pro Gun~Pro Self Defence~Pro if we don't have a gun, I can out run you
sandman95z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:55 AM   #65
asdfjklm

So did you get your stuff???

Pics of the bike or It didn't happen. Haha

ZW
Old 11-09-2012, 06:41 PM   #66
SlimTX
Yamaha makesit speed shakes it

Bikes: 2008 R1 Raven aka Stella
I've been living in PCB for about two years now just got my 08 R1 does anyone know any shops or techs that don't shake you down? Haven't really heard anything good about the dealership in the city.
SlimTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:15 PM   #67
sandman95z28
Um, who's this?

Well here's your pics, broken down for oil/filter, plugs, engine ice, new tires, and new battery.

2006 R1 SE, Yoshimura Titanium slip-ons, Vortex Black Rearsets, Pazzo Black/Gold Levers, K&N AF, PC III USB, graves clear flushy's, clear alternatives integrated tail light, Puig yellow DB screen, too much Gold Pro-Bolt goodies.
NRA life member~Pro Gun~Pro Self Defence~Pro if we don't have a gun, I can out run you
Old 11-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #68
asdfjklm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimTX View Post
I've been living in PCB for about two years now just got my 08 R1 does anyone know any shops or techs that don't shake you down? Haven't really heard anything good about the dealership in the city.
Take it to the dealership in fort walton beach. Better prices and better costumer service.

ZW
Old 11-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #69
sandman95z28
Um, who's this?

Let me know what you need and I might know a guy if I can't help you out with it. Do you do any work on it yourself?

I got tires done today, oil/filter, plugs (PITA), and filler her up with some engine ice. Waiting on a new battery and then I'm riding.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:45 PM   #70
SlimTX

Thank you asdfjkl, and nothing in particular just need a place to keep up with the routine maintenance I don't do any work on it my self I find I save my self from alot of frustration and money in the long run.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:56 PM   #71
sandman95z28
Um, who's this?

To each their own, it's like yoga for me to work on my car or bikes. It's time to reflect and wonder why you even got the thing in the first place or why you even started to do this little mod. LOL

If you want to start and save yourself some money, let me know. Oil changes and stuff like that are simple and can save you a tank of gas or more from taking it to the dealer.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #72
SlimTX

on my truck I'm all for diy working on my bike however is like learning chinese but I'm working on it. And thanks for the offer man are you out in Tyndall?
Old 11-10-2012, 05:02 PM   #73
sandman95z28
Um, who's this?

Yeah I'm at Tyndall, let me know I'm down to help and teach any time man.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #74
SlimTX

right on man thanks she should be ready for an oil change pretty soon.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:17 PM   #75
sandman95z28
Um, who's this?

Let me know, I have stands and all the tools if you want to just come over and I'll show you the first time, then you can take it from there. But be prepared, don't know what oil you have been using. But the mobil 4T is now $11 a quart, and you need 3.3 of them, so $44 if you use that.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:39 PM   #76
SlimTX

Sounds good man I'll definitely be taking you up on that offer.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:00 PM   #77
graphitegripper
I eat my R1

Organizing some Panama City guys to come out for a spirited Sunday ride. Pm me for details and meeting place. Usually an all day event. About 150 miles round trip. Full riding gear required, helmet, jacket, above ankle boots, gloves, long pants, leathers etc. details will no be posted on here. If not wearing full gear you will be asked to leave.
Thanks in advance and hope to meet and see ya'll out there!

Last edited by graphitegripper; 11-18-2012 at 03:14 PM.
graphitegripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement