MN man shoots burglars - Page 2 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 11-29-2012, 03:16 PM   #21
Gearheaded
Venom X/O

Bikes: 2009 Raven R1(gone) 2008 Spicy Mustard r6
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
It's ok little buddy, i've had a day like that too. A couple weeks ago actually
I meant to say getting sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squad
Gearheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #22
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheaded View Post
I meant to say getting sick

Exactly what happened to me

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:18 PM   #23
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Bikes: 94 VMax, CRF80F, CRF70F, Cannondale F7, your mom.
I saw a pic of the chick, he shoulda got some instead of killing her. Trade it out for not calling the cops. Would have popped one off and not gone to jail.
Meister37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:17 PM   #24
Petrol_Spice
Seņor Citizen

Bikes: Aprilia RSV4 APRC Factory / KTM RC8(S1)
He should have called 911 then emptied the clip.

Tact was created by those lacking the mental dexterity for sarcasm. ~ Petrol_Spice

Petrol_Spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:19 PM   #25
steevo025
Call me Steve Deadload...

Bikes: 1999 blue R1- stolen, 2008 blue R1- Sold, 2010 blue R1
Sounds like a scene from Dexter.

Sent from your mum's house.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #26
InfinitiR1
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
The law is ass-backwards. If it is allowable to kill someone by shooting a potential criminal in the chest, why does a shot to the head/neck suddenly count as "murder"??? The result is the same

While I think it is very odd that he kept the bodies overnight, the extra shots to the head/neck shouldn't mean shit.

This makes as much sense as "limited capacity" magazines.
This is no different than the rules of engagment and battlefield laws. Remember what you were told after you ambush or moved through an assualt position? The moment you pass through a wounded and immobile hostile who is no longer a threat, you can't just turn back and finish him off. Finishing off a wounded target is considered murder and punishible under Geneva Convention and UCMJ.

This dude ****ed up . He opened his mouth and incriminated himself. Stupid is and stupid does. I feel bad for him, but not too bad. I read that article and just shook my head when he admitted to his neighbor to what he did. If you want to measure what he did against something else, consider police department's continuum use of force policy.
InfinitiR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:41 AM   #27
KMac
Moderatorasfcvk

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitiR1 View Post

This dude ****ed up . He opened his mouth and incriminated himself. Stupid is and stupid does. I feel bad for him, but not too bad. I read that article and just shook my head when he admitted to his neighbor to what he did.
It matters not that he talked. It was going to be obvious what he did if the popo there had even the slightest investigative and crime scene acumen.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:58 AM   #28
Gearheaded
Venom X/O

Bikes: 2009 Raven R1(gone) 2008 Spicy Mustard r6
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
It matters not that he talked. It was going to be obvious what he did if the popo there had even the slightest investigative and crime scene acumen.
Which is why he shouldn't have talked...

Have you seen our judicial system as a whole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squad
Gearheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:23 AM   #29
C3L1CA
I eat my R1

Bikes: 06 R1, 04 f4i (stunt), 99 vstar 1100, 03 sumo wr450
I also read that the girl was bleeding pretty bad and gasping for air when he shot her the last time. I think what he did was wrong but maybe he just finished her off so she wouldn't be in any more pain.

I think he took it a bit far but one thing to consider is that if the teens didn't break into the house they would still be alive. Hopefully some theives see this kind of stuff and don't break into peoples homes.
C3L1CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:52 AM   #30
BigPoppa
Una Caterva, Una Pugna

Bikes: Corey's Mom (cuz he can take a joke)
He went beyond the force necessary to stop the threat / illegal act. He's done

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

R.I.P. K_FleXXX
ElvisWarrior
GAWarrior
Never forgotten

Criminals love gun control, it makes their jobs safer.

John 14:6, Jesus Christ himself said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechaos View Post
..sometimes you just gotta shake your life up and smash it against the wall to make yourself feel alive again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racindego
Your Jew thread got yanked quicker than a dude at J's mom's house.
BigPoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:54 AM   #31
InfinitiR1
I eat my R1

Quote:
It matters. The 5th has specific intent. Should evidence mount up against you, as what happens when top notch investigators do their CSI thing, you check and balance that by keeping your mouth shut and conferring your counsel. Him opening his mouth is exactly what it was...handing more damning evidence against him. OJ case proves that even all the evidence in the world can be against you, so long as you keep your mouth shut and let the experts do their thing, it's less of a chance for them to use you against you.
InfinitiR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:13 AM   #32
C Bass
AKA John Redcorn

Bikes: 04 Shift Red/Raven/50th Anniversary R1.
Quote:
I agree. There's not to many ways to shoot/execute someone like that unless you were lying down and they were standing over you which didnt seem to be the case. Even if he would have kept silent he would have had a hell of a time trying to explain how the "finishing shot" occured.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:39 AM   #33
kynetguy
GO Gators ! !! !

Bikes: 07 R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Alright, this one is on me cause I didn't read the links.

Did this guy confess to doing all that??? WTF. Yeah, he needs to go to jail just for "finishing" them off that way and for admitting it. F*cking moron.
That's why a good "double tap" is the best policy. This very technique is taught to police. It's hard to prosecute someone for using the very technique the police would use in the same situation.

You don't need a "clean finishing shot" if you "double tap" in the forehead. Or double tap with a 12 gauge to center mass.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:11 AM   #34
KMac
Moderatorasfcvk

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitiR1 View Post
It matters. The 5th has specific intent. Should evidence mount up against you, as what happens when top notch investigators do their CSI thing, you check and balance that by keeping your mouth shut and conferring your counsel. Him opening his mouth is exactly what it was...handing more damning evidence against him. OJ case proves that even all the evidence in the world can be against you, so long as you keep your mouth shut and let the experts do their thing, it's less of a chance for them to use you against you.
All that is true, yes, but this guy is done whether he talked or not. This isn't the matter of a glove fitting or not.