Kansas City Chiefs Football Player Murder/Suicide - Page 2 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 12-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #21
fredfifty
415Muscle

Bikes: 06 R1 Sold :(
i feel bad for the baby...hope everything works out for the little one
fredfifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 12:03 PM   #22
Rex1585
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Bikes: 2000 R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by huck3631 View Post
First off F*ck you BOB. I get a kick out of this shit. Lets blame the gun not the worthless F*ckball coward that just commited murder. The only tragedy here is the women that was killed and the child left behind(prayers out to the family) thats it. Atleast this peice of sh*t took his own life in the end so now the tax payers dont have to pay for his ass to sit behind bars for the rest of his life.

This attitude is not acceptable at all. Temporary insanity can, and does happen.

We don't know what happened, and calling someone a coward because you don't see what they are going through, and their actions don't fit what you see are right is screwed up.

Am I saying that his actions are acceptable, hell no. Am I saying he was a good guy, no. I am saying that blindly labeling a guy as a coward is a bullshit move. What he did wasn't right, on either side. Especially that now the little girl is an orphan.

Don't be so dense.

As per the head trauma, that is just the talking heads trying to drum up news

Last edited by Rex1585; 12-03-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Rex1585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:05 PM   #23
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex1585 View Post
This attitude is not acceptable at all. Temporary insanity can, and does happen.

We don't know what happened, and calling someone a coward because you don't see what they are going through, and their actions don't fit what you see are right is screwed up.

Don't be so dense.
In a lot of cases this is true but he knew full well what he was doing. If he truly snapped as you say he would have shot himself right after he killed that girl.

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:17 PM   #24
Rex1585

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
In a lot of cases this is true but he knew full well what he was doing. If he truly snapped as you say he would have shot himself right after he killed that girl.

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool
Or he wanted to let the people that he was around the majority of his time that he did care of them and wanted them to know he was thankful for the experience.

Like I said, am I saying he isn't a coward, no. But the guy is dead, families are grieving, and talking shit on a person after the fact is pompous and puerile.

Last edited by Rex1585; 12-03-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:20 PM   #25
Rex1585

Also, people have committed murder before and then turned themselves in. Others have done similar things in the past.

Hasty generalizations get us nowhere in life.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:25 PM   #26
WarMachine

Quote:
Or he wanted to let the people that he was around the majority of his time that he did care of them and wanted them to know he was thankful for the experience.

Like I said, am I saying he isn't a coward, no. But the guy is dead, families are grieving, and talking shit on a person after the fact is pompous and puerile.
Spare me, he killed the mother of his 3 month old child, and no one is talking ill of his family just his dumbass.

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

Old 12-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #27
Rex1585

Does talking ill of him change the fact of anything? No. Does it bring the mother or him back to help the kid? No. So why waste time calling a person a coward when it doesn't change anything? All it does it create riffs between people.

We can all agree the important thing is the kid is an orphan. Be her dad a coward or someone who just lost control, doesn't change anything. Tragedy is tragedy.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #28
crudmoe
it was a JOKE!...

Bikes: 2009 Yamaha yzF-R1 and 2011 grill master black bar B Q pit lol top right corner..
+1 for coward....

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Motorcycle.com Free App
crudmoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:46 PM   #29
WarMachine

Quote:
Does talking ill of him change the fact of anything? No. Does it bring the mother or him back to help the kid? No. So why waste time calling a person a coward when it doesn't change anything? All it does it create riffs between people.

We can all agree the important thing is the kid is an orphan. Be her dad a coward or someone who just lost control, doesn't change anything. Tragedy is tragedy.
If we want to bash that pos then it's our right just as it's yours to ignore the thread.

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Old 12-03-2012, 12:54 PM   #30
Rex1585

Glad to see that people would rather bash someone who is dead than try to figure out a decent prevention measures to avoid something like this happening in the future.

Happy, happy, joy, joy, for beating a dead horse and not trying to understand people.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #31
WarMachine

Quote:
Glad to see that people would rather bash someone who is dead than try to figure out a decent prevention measures to avoid something like this happening in the future.

Happy, happy, joy, joy, for beating a dead horse and not trying to understand people.
You let me know when you find 3 pre cogs to foresee events like this so they can be stopped....you know like in that science fiction movie

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Old 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #32
Rex1585

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
You let me know when you find 3 pre cogs to foresee events like this so they can be stopped....you know like in that science fiction movie

Good job on the mockery with sci-fi versus scientific reasoning.

Honestly, a few of the triggers are already there and have been documented.
1) On-again-off-again relationship, already strained relationship shows increase in stress from prior happenings in life.
2) 3-month old baby would be indicative of increased stress levels from lack of sleep, trouble with coping with a new role. etc.
3) Having trouble with work situation (see terrible season by the team), increased stress levels r/t possibility of losing job, and generalized feeling of inadequacy.

I think we can all agree that we as people in general do not perform at peak mental level when stress is high. Some people claim shooting a gun in an area of high stress our accuracy can be reduced as much as 50%. Others acquire insomnia and eating disorders.

Just like in medicine, many things will have additive effect on a persons body to increase risk of hypertension etc. If these are stress related, they can increase the probability of us doing things that we typically would not do under duress after a breaking point is reached. The is part of the reason why any signed contract when under acute pressure is easily thrown out in court. No single person knows where there breaking point is until they have been pushed well past it.

Sociology shows us that there are patterns r/t demographics, religion, and many other factors that increase our predisposition towards doing certain acts, both criminal and non-criminal. Simple examples, those people that are of parents that have been divorced are at an increase risk of divorce themselves. People that have parents with addictive personalities are at an increased risk for addiction themselves. People that have friends that have committed suicide are more likely to commit suicide themselves.

My point is that if we (everyone, not just the forum) as a population, would look at situations such as these, specific markers that place a person at higher levels of instance (genetic, ideological, etc.) would allow us a better understanding of what is going on with people and *MIGHT* help prevent things like this from happening in the future.

Hate and malice breeds hate and malice.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:41 PM   #33
Judah Ben-Hur
Oh yeah!

Bikes: '72 Honda Z50, '03 Warrior, '09 R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
Fvck Bob Costas. He's a turd.
... and a munchkin turd at that. I guess he's another one I can tune out.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:41 PM   #34
Anubis
Wishin' I Was Fishin'

Bikes: '89 R1

Sig courtesy of Petrol Spice

-Sgt. Fernando Padilla-Ramirez *KIA* March 28, 2003
-Michael James Johnson August 12, 2003 1:18 AM R.I.P.

Keep Calm and Chive On
Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:47 PM   #35
smitty404
2 wierd to live, 2 rare to die

Bikes: 03' R1 SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post

Lots of ins, lots of outs.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

Petrol is the man!! Thanks for the sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrol_Spice View Post
I'm currently smasked out on Codine so pfft meh to you
smitty404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:17 PM   #36
huck3631
hucks hammer toes

Bikes: 2007 r1
Quote:

Am I saying that his actions are acceptable, hell no. Am I saying he was a good guy, no. I am saying that blindly labeling a guy as a coward is a bullshit move. What he did wasn't right, on either side. Especially that now the little girl is an orphan.

Don't be so dense

I dont give a shit whats hes going through he killed someone. Temporary insanity is a bunch of bullshit. If he wanted to take his life fine. Theres no need to take hers to and leave a young orphan. If i want to say hes a coward for what he did thats my opinion. Dont be so dense.
huck3631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #37
huck3631
hucks hammer toes

Bikes: 2007 r1
Quote:

You are a F*cking dumbass. I really dont want to understand a man that shoots a mother of a young child.
huck3631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #38
rexmitchell
I am the vanilla gorilla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huck3631 View Post
I dont give a shit whats hes going through he killed someone. Temporary insanity is a bunch of bullshit. If he wanted to take his life fine. Theres no need to take hers to and leave a young orphan. If i want to say hes a coward for what he did thats my opinion. Dont be so dense.

You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. - Davy Crockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
I'd rather be ass-to-ass with Kirk
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexanidubs09 View Post
I'd suck 3 dicks to have that guys job
rexmitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:41 PM   #39
WarMachine

Quote:
Good job on the mockery with sci-fi versus scientific reasoning.

Honestly, a few of the triggers are already there and have been documented.
1) On-again-off-again relationship, already strained relationship shows increase in stress from prior happenings in life.
2) 3-month old baby would be indicative of increased stress levels from lack of sleep, trouble with coping with a new role. etc.
3) Having trouble with work situation (see terrible season by the team), increased stress levels r/t possibility of losing job, and generalized feeling of inadequacy.

I think we can all agree that we as people in general do not perform at peak mental level when stress is high. Some people claim shooting a gun in an area of high stress our accuracy can be reduced as much as 50%. Others acquire insomnia and eating disorders.

Just like in medicine, many things will have additive effect on a persons body to increase risk of hypertension etc. If these are stress related, they can increase the probability of us doing things that we typically would not do under duress after a breaking point is reached. The is part of the reason why any signed contract when under acute pressure is easily thrown out in court. No single person knows where there breaking point is until they have been pushed well past it.

Sociology shows us that there are patterns r/t demographics, religion, and many other factors that increase our predisposition towards doing certain acts, both criminal and non-criminal. Simple examples, those people that are of parents that have been divorced are at an increase risk of divorce themselves. People that have parents with addictive personalities are at an increased risk for addiction themselves. People that have friends that have committed suicide are more likely to commit suicide themselves.

My point is that if we (everyone, not just the forum) as a population, would look at situations such as these, specific markers that place a person at higher levels of instance (genetic, ideological, etc.) would allow us a better understanding of what is going on with people and *MIGHT* help prevent things like this from happening in the future.

Hate and malice breeds hate and malice.
Trying to bring scientific reasoning so you can possibly prevent another atrocity like this, is like trying to enact a nation wide gun ban for a mass shooting perpetrated by 1 person. You can't predict an irrational act, but go ahead and give it a shot. Let us know how that works out

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Old 12-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #40
cataclyzm123
I have a big attitude!

Bikes: 2013 R1
Quote:

Don't be so dense.

He is a coward.