Kansas City Chiefs Football Player Murder/Suicide - Page 2 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #21
fredfifty
415Muscle
 
fredfifty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Bikes: 06 R1 Sold :(
Location: 650
Posts: 61
i feel bad for the baby...hope everything works out for the little one
fredfifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-03-2012, 12:03 PM   #22
Rex1585
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Bikes: 2000 R1
Location: Kansas City, Mo
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by huck3631 View Post
First off F*ck you BOB. I get a kick out of this shit. Lets blame the gun not the worthless F*ckball coward that just commited murder. The only tragedy here is the women that was killed and the child left behind(prayers out to the family) thats it. Atleast this peice of sh*t took his own life in the end so now the tax payers dont have to pay for his ass to sit behind bars for the rest of his life.


This attitude is not acceptable at all. Temporary insanity can, and does happen.

We don't know what happened, and calling someone a coward because you don't see what they are going through, and their actions don't fit what you see are right is screwed up.

Am I saying that his actions are acceptable, hell no. Am I saying he was a good guy, no. I am saying that blindly labeling a guy as a coward is a bullshit move. What he did wasn't right, on either side. Especially that now the little girl is an orphan.

Don't be so dense.



As per the head trauma, that is just the talking heads trying to drum up news

Last edited by Rex1585; 12-03-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Rex1585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:05 PM   #23
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
 
WarMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Location: Pflugerville, TEXAS
Posts: 21,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex1585 View Post
This attitude is not acceptable at all. Temporary insanity can, and does happen.

We don't know what happened, and calling someone a coward because you don't see what they are going through, and their actions don't fit what you see are right is screwed up.

Don't be so dense.
In a lot of cases this is true but he knew full well what he was doing. If he truly snapped as you say he would have shot himself right after he killed that girl.

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool
__________________

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL


"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:17 PM   #24
Rex1585
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Bikes: 2000 R1
Location: Kansas City, Mo
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
In a lot of cases this is true but he knew full well what he was doing. If he truly snapped as you say he would have shot himself right after he killed that girl.

Sent from my Rooted S3 fool
Or he wanted to let the people that he was around the majority of his time that he did care of them and wanted them to know he was thankful for the experience.


Like I said, am I saying he isn't a coward, no. But the guy is dead, families are grieving, and talking shit on a person after the fact is pompous and puerile.

Last edited by Rex1585; 12-03-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Rex1585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:20 PM   #25
Rex1585
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Bikes: 2000 R1
Location: Kansas City, Mo
Posts: 71
Also, people have committed murder before and then turned themselves in. Others have done similar things in the past.

Hasty generalizations get us nowhere in life.
Rex1585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:25 PM   #26
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
 
WarMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Location: Pflugerville, TEXAS
Posts: 21,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex1585 View Post
Or he wanted to let the people that he was around the majority of his time that he did care of them and wanted them to know he was thankful for the experience.


Like I said, am I saying he isn't a coward, no. But the guy is dead, families are grieving, and talking shit on a person after the fact is pompous and puerile.
Spare me, he killed the mother of his 3 month old child, and no one is talking ill of his family just his dumbass.
__________________

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL


"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #27
Rex1585
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Bikes: 2000 R1
Location: Kansas City, Mo
Posts: 71
Does talking ill of him change the fact of anything? No. Does it bring the mother or him back to help the kid? No. So why waste time calling a person a coward when it doesn't change anything? All it does it create riffs between people.


We can all agree the important thing is the kid is an orphan. Be her dad a coward or someone who just lost control, doesn't change anything. Tragedy is tragedy.
Rex1585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #28
crudmoe
it was a JOKE!...
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Bikes: 2009 Yamaha yzF-R1 and 2011 grill master black bar B Q pit lol top right corner..
Location: South South Texas
Posts: 242
+1 for coward....

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Motorcycle.com Free App
crudmoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:46 PM   #29
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
 
WarMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Location: Pflugerville, TEXAS
Posts: 21,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex1585 View Post
Does talking ill of him change the fact of anything? No. Does it bring the mother or him back to help the kid? No. So why waste time calling a person a coward when it doesn't change anything? All it does it create riffs between people.


We can all agree the important thing is the kid is an orphan. Be her dad a coward or someone who just lost control, doesn't change anything. Tragedy is tragedy.
If we want to bash that pos then it's our right just as it's yours to ignore the thread.
__________________

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL


"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:54 PM   #30
Rex1585
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Bikes: 2000 R1
Location: Kansas City, Mo
Posts: 71
Glad to see that people would rather bash someone who is dead than try to figure out a decent prevention measures to avoid something like this happening in the future.


Happy, happy, joy, joy, for beating a dead horse and not trying to understand people.
Rex1585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #31
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
 
WarMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Location: Pflugerville, TEXAS
Posts: 21,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex1585 View Post
Glad to see that people would rather bash someone who is dead than try to figure out a decent prevention measures to avoid something like this happening in the future.


Happy, happy, joy, joy, for beating a dead horse and not trying to understand people.
You let me know when you find 3 pre cogs to foresee events like this so they can be stopped....you know like in that science fiction movie
__________________

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL


"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #32
Rex1585
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Bikes: 2000 R1
Location: Kansas City, Mo
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
You let me know when you find 3 pre cogs to foresee events like this so they can be stopped....you know like in that science fiction movie

Good job on the mockery with sci-fi versus scientific reasoning.


Honestly, a few of the triggers are already there and have been documented.
1) On-again-off-again relationship, already strained relationship shows increase in stress from prior happenings in life.
2) 3-month old baby would be indicative of increased stress levels from lack of sleep, trouble with coping with a new role. etc.
3) Having trouble with work situation (see terrible season by the team), increased stress levels r/t possibility of losing job, and generalized feeling of inadequacy.

I think we can all agree that we as people in general do not perform at peak mental level when stress is high. Some people claim shooting a gun in an area of high stress our accuracy can be reduced as much as 50%. Others acquire insomnia and eating disorders.

Just like in medicine, many things will have additive effect on a persons body to increase risk of hypertension etc. If these are stress related, they can increase the probability of us doing things that we typically would not do under duress after a breaking point is reached. The is part of the reason why any signed contract when under acute pressure is easily thrown out in court. No single person knows where there breaking point is until they have been pushed well past it.

Sociology shows us that there are patterns r/t demographics, religion, and many other factors that increase our predisposition towards doing certain acts, both criminal and non-criminal. Simple examples, those people that are of parents that have been divorced are at an increase risk of divorce themselves. People that have parents with addictive personalities are at an increased risk for addiction themselves. People that have friends that have committed suicide are more likely to commit suicide themselves.

My point is that if we (everyone, not just the forum) as a population, would look at situations such as these, specific markers that place a person at higher levels of instance (genetic, ideological, etc.) would allow us a better understanding of what is going on with people and *MIGHT* help prevent things like this from happening in the future.


Hate and malice breeds hate and malice.
Rex1585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:41 PM   #33
Judah Ben-Hur
Oh yeah!
 
Judah Ben-Hur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Bikes: '72 Honda Z50, '03 Warrior, '09 R1
Posts: 2,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
Fvck Bob Costas. He's a turd.
... and a munchkin turd at that. I guess he's another one I can tune out.
__________________
Judah Ben-Hur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:41 PM   #34
Anubis
Wishin' I Was Fishin'
 
Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Bikes: '89 R1
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 27,406


__________________

Sig courtesy of Petrol Spice

-Sgt. Fernando Padilla-Ramirez *KIA* March 28, 2003
-Michael James Johnson August 12, 2003 1:18 AM R.I.P.

Keep Calm and Chive On
Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:47 PM   #35
smitty404
2 wierd to live, 2 rare to die
 
smitty404's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Bikes: 03' R1 SE
Location: Moultrie, Ga
Posts: 3,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post


Lots of ins, lots of outs.


Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
__________________

Petrol is the man!! Thanks for the sig.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrol_Spice View Post
I'm currently smasked out on Codine so pfft meh to you
smitty404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:17 PM   #36
huck3631
hucks hammer toes
 
huck3631's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Bikes: 2007 r1
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex1585 View Post
This attitude is not acceptable at all. Temporary insanity can, and does happen.

We don't know what happened, and calling someone a coward because you don't see what they are going through, and their actions don't fit what you see are right is screwed up.

Am I saying that his actions are acceptable, hell no. Am I saying he was a good guy, no. I am saying that blindly labeling a guy as a coward is a bullshit move. What he did wasn't right, on either side. Especially that now the little girl is an orphan.

Don't be so dense

As per the head trauma, that is just the talking heads trying to drum up news
I dont give a shit whats hes going through he killed someone. Temporary insanity is a bunch of bullshit. If he wanted to take his life fine. Theres no need to take hers to and leave a young orphan. If i want to say hes a coward for what he did thats my opinion. Dont be so dense.
huck3631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #37
huck3631
hucks hammer toes
 
huck3631's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Bikes: 2007 r1
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex1585 View Post
Glad to see that people would rather bash someone who is dead than try to figure out a decent prevention measures to avoid something like this happening in the future.


Happy, happy, joy, joy, for beating a dead horse and not trying to understand people.
You are a F*cking dumbass. I really dont want to understand a man that shoots a mother of a young child.
huck3631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #38
rexmitchell
I am the vanilla gorilla!
 
rexmitchell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The ATX
Posts: 17,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by huck3631 View Post
I dont give a shit whats hes going through he killed someone. Temporary insanity is a bunch of bullshit. If he wanted to take his life fine. Theres no need to take hers to and leave a young orphan. If i want to say hes a coward for what he did thats my opinion. Dont be so dense.
__________________


You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. - Davy Crockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
I'd rather be ass-to-ass with Kirk
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexanidubs09 View Post
I'd suck 3 dicks to have that guys job
rexmitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:41 PM   #39
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
 
WarMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Location: Pflugerville, TEXAS
Posts: 21,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex1585 View Post
Good job on the mockery with sci-fi versus scientific reasoning.


Honestly, a few of the triggers are already there and have been documented.
1) On-again-off-again relationship, already strained relationship shows increase in stress from prior happenings in life.
2) 3-month old baby would be indicative of increased stress levels from lack of sleep, trouble with coping with a new role. etc.
3) Having trouble with work situation (see terrible season by the team), increased stress levels r/t possibility of losing job, and generalized feeling of inadequacy.

I think we can all agree that we as people in general do not perform at peak mental level when stress is high. Some people claim shooting a gun in an area of high stress our accuracy can be reduced as much as 50%. Others acquire insomnia and eating disorders.

Just like in medicine, many things will have additive effect on a persons body to increase risk of hypertension etc. If these are stress related, they can increase the probability of us doing things that we typically would not do under duress after a breaking point is reached. The is part of the reason why any signed contract when under acute pressure is easily thrown out in court. No single person knows where there breaking point is until they have been pushed well past it.

Sociology shows us that there are patterns r/t demographics, religion, and many other factors that increase our predisposition towards doing certain acts, both criminal and non-criminal. Simple examples, those people that are of parents that have been divorced are at an increase risk of divorce themselves. People that have parents with addictive personalities are at an increased risk for addiction themselves. People that have friends that have committed suicide are more likely to commit suicide themselves.

My point is that if we (everyone, not just the forum) as a population, would look at situations such as these, specific markers that place a person at higher levels of instance (genetic, ideological, etc.) would allow us a better understanding of what is going on with people and *MIGHT* help prevent things like this from happening in the future.


Hate and malice breeds hate and malice.
Trying to bring scientific reasoning so you can possibly prevent another atrocity like this, is like trying to enact a nation wide gun ban for a mass shooting perpetrated by 1 person. You can't predict an irrational act, but go ahead and give it a shot. Let us know how that works out
__________________

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL


"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #40
cataclyzm123
I have a big attitude!
 
cataclyzm123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Bikes: 2013 R1
Location: 818
Posts: 7,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex1585 View Post
This attitude is not acceptable at all. Temporary insanity can, and does happen.

We don't know what happened, and calling someone a coward because you don't see what they are going through, and their actions don't fit what you see are right is screwed up.

Am I saying that his actions are acceptable, hell no. Am I saying he was a good guy, no. I am saying that blindly labeling a guy as a coward is a bullshit move. What he did wasn't right, on either side. Especially that now the little girl is an orphan.

Don't be so dense.



As per the head trauma, that is just the talking heads trying to drum up news
He is a coward.
__________________
cataclyzm123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:23 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Forum Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum Ducati Scrambler Forum Kawasaki Ninja 250SL Forum
R1-Forum.com is an independent Yamaha enthusiast website. Content on R1-Forum.com is generated by its users and R1-Forum.com is not in any way affiliated with Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.