Biggest idiot on the planet. Congressman Hank Johnson D-GA - Page 7 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 12-03-2012, 03:08 PM   #121
lobsterhound

Bikes: 03 600rr, 02 r1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cataclyzm123 View Post
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals" because the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.

Sig pic courtesy of Uncle Petrol "Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." -G. Washington
lobsterhound is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 04:39 PM   #122
Saphexus
You don't impress me.

Bikes: 2011 Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
And for every one of the people above you are clearly making excuses for, you are insulting the ones who dug themselves out of it...
Omg somebody get this man some reading glasses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphexus View Post
...I have no sympathy for those that don't fight for a better life. Some people just wanna suck wind and exist, and those people sicken me...
Old 12-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #123
KMac
Moderatorasfcvk

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
Quote:
Omg somebody get this man some reading glasses...
Maybe you should put a clue on your Xmas list, because that's not the comment I was referring to. It was pretty clear that I quoted another comment, where you were making excuses for the people who you believe "don't know how to get a better life, or have been stuck on the poor end for so long they simply have no better option, ......".
Old 12-03-2012, 05:14 PM   #124
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Bikes: 2000 R1; 1999 R1 trackwhore; Sold: 1999 R1, 2000 Ducati 996, 2007 R6r, 2008 R6s
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsterhound View Post
That is literally the most accurate and sharpest reply to a post in the history of the forum

SIG courtesy of petrol!

R1-015 `Ghostrider` Squadron CO
Fikays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #125
Gearheaded
Venom X/O

Bikes: 2009 Raven R1(gone) 2008 Spicy Mustard r6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post

Your arm must hurt from tootin your own horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squad
Gearheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:36 PM   #126
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Bikes: 2000 R1; 1999 R1 trackwhore; Sold: 1999 R1, 2000 Ducati 996, 2007 R6r, 2008 R6s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheaded View Post
Your arm must hurt from tootin your own horn
Not really...I'm used to it.

SIG courtesy of petrol!

Old 12-03-2012, 05:39 PM   #127
Gearheaded
Venom X/O

Quote:
Not really...I'm used to it.
I thought that's what wives were for

Quote:
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squad
Old 12-03-2012, 05:40 PM   #128
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Quote:
I thought that's what wives were for
Practice makes perfect.

SIG courtesy of petrol!

Old 12-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #129
Gearheaded
Venom X/O

Quote:
Practice makes perfect.
Nothing wrong with efficiently cleaning the gun

Quote:
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squad
Old 12-03-2012, 06:12 PM   #130
Saphexus
You don't impress me.

Bikes: 2011 Raven
Quote:
...you were making excuses for the people who you believe "don't know how to get a better life, or have been stuck on the poor end for so long they simply have no better option, ......"
Depending on what you do for a living (none of my business) you probably don't know anything about what it's like to live south of the poverty line...

And that's not an excuse. People that CAN get a better job and DON'T make me sick and shouldn't get any kind of help. They don't deserve it. Hell, read what's under my sig, idiot.

Last edited by Saphexus; 12-03-2012 at 06:14 PM.
Saphexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:22 PM   #131
KMac
Moderatorasfcvk

Quote:
Depending on what you do for a living (none of my business) you probably don't know anything about what it's like to live south of the poverty line...

And that's not an excuse. People that CAN get a better job and DON'T make me sick and shouldn't get any kind of help. They don't deserve it. Hell, read what's under my sig, idiot.
You'd probably be wrong, very wrong.

I wouldn't go so far as to intimate that people who can get a better job........should. If they are happy, their families needs are met, and they aren't living off the system, then more power to them to do whatever they want to do.

Oh, and see you in 3 days...............idiot.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:32 PM   #132
JDollaz
Rebel w/ a Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataclyzm123 View Post
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals" because the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.

Quote:

Oh, and see you in 3 days...............idiot.

Great read, & I seen that coming the whole time.

Sig Provided by : The Artist formerly know as Petrol !
JDollaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:42 PM   #133
KMac
Moderatorasfcvk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDollaz View Post

Great read, & I seen that coming the whole time.
where u been dollaz?
Old 12-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #134
JDollaz
Rebel w/ a Cause

Sandy + Obama Won + Mayan 2012 + COD black ops 2 = Bugged In for a Bit..

Lol Got hit pretty bad here, had alot to do and Sort through didn't really have time or Internet or electric to post up much. K so back on topic.

When my Temporary Disablity Runs out Can I still apply for Unemployment Benefits w/o actually ever trying to look for a Job? Lol..

Old 12-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #135
lobsterhound

Quote:
where u been dollaz?
was wondering the same thing. I didnt miss the freaky looking pimp face in his sig tho

Sig pic courtesy of Uncle Petrol "Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." -G. Washington
Old 12-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #136
Gearheaded
Venom X/O

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsterhound View Post
was wondering the same thing. I didnt miss the freaky looking pimp face in his sig tho
I'm in for his avatars.. But it's nice to see where your focus is.

Quote:
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squad
Old 12-03-2012, 07:18 PM   #137
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Bikes: 94 VMax, CRF80F, CRF70F, Cannondale F7, your mom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjak View Post
The 250k and above tax increase is in reality, an expiration of the Bush tax cuts on those incomes. Good God man, do you read anything?

And yeah I have a Kmac key on the keyboard. Someone on this forum has to rebuttal your highness.

I'm not making excuses for anyone. If a 3% increase is going to kill you and take the food out of your baby's mouth then go picket. And if you actually read what I wrote, I say take the Bush tax cuts away altogether, not just for you. They were not funded. That means take it away for you, and the rest of the incomes. It wasn't funded, EVER, so get rid of it, period. When the gubmint can figure out a way to pay for it, then re-enact, until then, tough titties.
Sounds great, once the government can fund Welfare, DHS, and every other bullshit federal welfare program, including corporate and farm welfare, they can have it. Since they can't fund it, just as you say they can't fund tax cuts, the programs die. How bout a flat tax? You like that idea?

Quote:
Everyone thinks Saph sould leave Cali because he is unhappy. I don't understand how that helps.

Let's give Saph the benefit of the doubt here that he doesn't like how things are going in his state, so why should he leave? Shouldn't he stay in Cali to try and "rally the troops" or try to affect a change that makes things improve? If he truly dislikes how Cali is operating, how does that help Cali ever change when he moves elsewhere that better fits him?

Whatever you do, don't move to Texas though(not that I think you will, but...) - we're full.
He needs to stay. Fits right in on the left coast.

Quote:
You don't agree so you have to start name calling? Don't expect me to act civil then when you start that shit. And by the way Fvck you

You know little about taxes then. If the big bad ass gubmint wants to offer people bigger discounts in the form of taxes then an offset must occur at the same time. A balance must be struck. Funny how you guys bitch and moan about social programs when those Bush tax cuts were the exact same thing, free money being handed out only in the form of a tax cut instead of a card to buy groceries or a free phone. If you want to hand out money then you have to "Fund" that with an offset on the balance sheet. This never occurred and we really never had an offset for those cuts. But I guess those facts don't make it to you in your bubble. Facts and reasoning have a hard time finding their way in.
When we start offsetting, lets start with the programs that aren't founded in the powers of the federal government by the constitution. Federal taxes would be almost nil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z064life View Post
Actually, by moving out of the state (assuming he isn't a liberal) it would make CA lose tax dollars which would force them to shrink govt. In addition, the electorial votes would be taken from CA and given elsewhere which would effect change
I don't want him mucking up our state. We have a conservative super majority here.

Quote:
Let me help you then. Government is in massive debt, borrowing money year after year from the Chinese. So we aren't taking in enough cash to pay for our own bills. While this is going on our big gubmint decides "hey let's cut taxes even if we can't afford it." You are playing semantics, fine. So the reality is for you to get your take break our government borrows more money from the Chinese so you can keep more of your money. Ok, how long do think this type of thing will go on before it slams us all right in the face? Well that is happening right now. Before those Bush tax cuts were enacted, and after, what is the difference in percentage you pay?
You really need to do some research before you spout off about things you have no clue about. The chinese carry about 10% of our national debt. Japan carries about 9% The vast majority of the debt is held by the social security admin, federal workers pension fund and the fed. Get a clue and let the grown ups chat. You're way out of your league. There are many professionals here who own and manage their own businesses, pay the big taxes on both sides of the fence and utilize sound judgement and hard work as a means to prosper. I truly wish I paid a million dollars in taxes. I really do. I just wish that money was put to good use instead of flushed down the toilet.

2012 was the tipping point for America. This is the first year in the history of the country where more than half the citizens depended on the government in some form for a paycheck. Gov employee, Gov handout, social security, etc. It all leads up to one fact, this country is circling in the toilet. The greatest, longest lasting government on the planet is being suffocated by it's own government. Government waste, manipulation, greed and repression has stifled the people who make this country great. The entrepreneurs who built multi million dollar empires aren't going to continue if you make it impossible for them to make a buck.

Just look at the Affordable Care Act. Healthcare is less affordable than it was when passed, government spending to enact and enforce the mandates will far exceed the assumed savings. Employers will begin cutting hours in order to keep costs down. Who suffers? The same people who were supposed to benefit. They have cheap healthcare, but no place to live because they lost 25% of their income. That piece of legislation is a prime example of what government isn't supposed to do. Any market manipulation has unintended consequences.

Lets now look at the emissions laws of 2007. Diesel engines that were getting up to 50MPG were choked out to the point they only get 30 MPG now. Please explain to me how burning 1/3 MORE fuel is conducive to a better environment?

There is no common sense in government.

The most important point to all this; What are YOU doing about it? Ask yourself if you are part of the solution, or part of the problem. Do you personally do anything to help people make a better life for themselves? Or do you allow them to stay subservient to the government tit. Making excuses about their upbringing or social position is bullshit. There is no excuse for failure. There are people walking across a desert to work for peanuts and they are thriving here. They don't even speak the language and they are a surging part of our economy.
Meister37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:21 PM   #138
lobsterhound

Ive been patiently awaiting Jason's multi quote

Old 12-03-2012, 07:23 PM   #139
JDollaz
Rebel w/ a Cause

Quote:
Where'd you find your Avatar? Fikays Bar night Shirt?

Old 12-03-2012, 07:25 PM   #140
lobsterhound

Quote:
The pimp face is right next to the girls ass on his bike. I naturally gravitate towards that ass and the pimp face freaks me out. Its like its always looking at me

Sponsored Links
Advertisement