i think my wife is cheating - Page 2 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 09:33 AM   #21
quick kurt
I RACE U LOSE

Bikes: 2000 R1 SOLD & 2006 R1 50th Anniversary & 2012 R1 50th G.P. Anniversary#145
Get a new GPS equipped phone and hide it in her car, then check her story against what the GPS says. On a better note, others could be right, could just be Christmas shopping for you too.
'06 50th GYT-R CarbonSlipons,Akra Y Graves stacks,blockoffs,covers BMCair Bazzaz Zafm Zfi mapsw Vortex w/520ERV3 Shogun sliders Vortex rearsets Renthal med.comp Ballistic12cell Stompgrip CRG levers Galfer SBK fr&rr rotors ProboltTi'12 50th WGP#145. Graves full Ti carbon ex,stacks,blockoffs BMCair Yosh case,oilfill,yokenut,axleblocks Renthal w/520ERV3 CRG RC2's Watsen's Shogun framesliders Renthal med.comp Ballistic8cell ProboltTi Lucky 13th R1-013Squadron Member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 09:39 AM   #22
Raven7
In search of performance

Bikes: 99 R1/08 CBR 1RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by stop2think View Post
Good luck with that. Been there done that. Although having the judge say in court (as I was representing myself) "shouldn't he be the one with the lawyer going after you," was one of the single greatest moments of my life.
I know what your saying. Women all of a sudden think you owe them the world! My ex and I used one lawyer just to do the paper work. I really didn't fight anything cause I knew the law was not on my side and was not gonna waste thousands on a lawyer!
I even loaded the truck myself 75% to get her on her way with her stuff!
Old 12-09-2012, 09:47 AM   #23
crudmoe
it was a JOKE!...

Bikes: 2009 Yamaha yzF-R1 and 2011 grill master black bar B Q pit lol top right corner..
Women want to feel wanted..more than anything, but her being out late without letting you know whats up or without you doesn't sound healthy for ur relationship, but it depends if she does that on the regular or once in a while....

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 12-09-2012, 10:27 AM   #24
BlackShadow
Need $ for bike parts

Bikes: 2011 R1, and all the bikes I wish i had
Found out my wife was screwing some other guy right before I deployed to Iraq about two years ago. The deployment probably saved our marriage, the time away and me having fun with AirForce ladies. Talking out our problems via Skype and emails, IMs. I cam home really ready to work on our relationship. I agree with crudmoe, women want to feel wanted, they like attention. Anything from, "You look nice today" to planning a surprise Birthday party. I didn't really give her the attention she was hungry for. Now, still married, and have a baby coming in May. Best advice, do want you think will make you happy.

Sig by Uncle P

I wish my Dad was alive to see some of the crazy shit I do. RIP Pops
Old 12-09-2012, 10:42 AM   #25
KMac
Moderatorasfcvk

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
Who Christmas shops until 4:30 am? Whatever she's up to, it's not good. The lack of basic courtesy to just let you know where she's at and what's up if she's gone for that amount of time at that time on night is not just a "signal", it's a blaring siren and flashing red light!! If you've texted/called her and she hasn't responded then something is either "wrong" wrong, or something is up. If you know for a fact she is alright, then send her a text and tell her her shit is on the front porch, get it before it rains. And when she gets there, the first time she raises her voice call the cops and report your own domestic disturbance. You need to be the first one to call (oh, and don't do anything......don't raise your voice, don't be threatenting, nothing....nada) so she is the one that is the "problem" in the cops eyes. More often than not, they're gonna tell the "problem" to beat feet and find some other place for now. Definitely get the ball rolling in your direction from the get-go.

Last edited by KMac; 12-09-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:45 AM   #26
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
Who Christmas shops until 4:30 am? Whatever she's up to, it's not good. The very basic courtesy to just let you know where she's at and what's up if she's gone for that amount of time at that time on night is not just a "signal", it's a blaring siren and flashing red light!! If you've texted/called her and she hasn't responded then something is either "wrong" wrong, or something is up. If you know for a fact she is alright, then send her a text and tell her her shit is on the front porch, get it before it rains. And when she gets there, the first time she raises her voice call the cops and report your own domestic disturbance. You need to be the first one to call (oh, and don't do anything......don't raise your voice, don't be threatenting, nothing....nada) so she is the one that is the "problem" in the cops eyes. More often than not, they're gonna tell the "problem" to beat feet and find some other place for now. Definitely get the ball rolling in your direction from the get-go.
I didn't beat my ex wife to the punch and it fvcked my world up for 2 yrs. Don't know if you can tell but i'm a bit jaded

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]

Last edited by WarMachine; 12-09-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:47 AM   #27
BlackShadow
Need $ for bike parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
If you know for a fact she is alright, then send her a text and tell her her shit is on the front porch, get it before it rains. And when she gets there, the first time she raises her voice call the cops and report your own domestic disturbance. You need to be the first one to call (oh, and don't do anything......don't raise your voice, don't be threatenting, nothing....nada) so she is the one that is the "problem" in the cops eyes. More often than not, they're gonna tell the "problem" to beat feet and find some other place for now. Definitely get the ball rolling in your direction from the get-go.
I like this plan for sure!

Sig by Uncle P

Old 12-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #28
BigPoppa
Una Caterva, Una Pugna

Bikes: Corey's Mom (cuz he can take a joke)
Quote:
Originally Posted by quick kurt View Post
Get a new GPS equipped phone and hide it in her car, then check her story against what the GPS says. On a better note, others could be right, could just be Christmas shopping for you too.
A coworker and friend used one of these. He took apart the glove box and hid it back in the dash behind it. It works if you have a smart phone to track it. They are now divorced, she was creepin' and lying about it.

R.I.P. K_FleXXX
ElvisWarrior
GAWarrior
Never forgotten

Criminals love gun control, it makes their jobs safer.

John 14:6, Jesus Christ himself said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechaos View Post
..sometimes you just gotta shake your life up and smash it against the wall to make yourself feel alive again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racindego
Your Jew thread got yanked quicker than a dude at J's mom's house.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #29
BlackShadow
Need $ for bike parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPoppa View Post
A coworker and friend used one of these. He took apart the glove box and hid it back in the dash behind it. It works if you have a smart phone to track it. They are now divorced, she was creepin' and lying about it.
Awesome! I just got a hold of her phone records. She wasn't texting or calling me 30 some times a day.

Sig by Uncle P

Old 12-09-2012, 11:09 AM   #30
BeaverPuncher
Frosty runs are the best

Bikes: Want a new bike
Maybe shes hurt? 2pm to 4:30 am?

If she does come home tell her to pack her sheot and leave and she will have papers to sign soon. If she starts acting crazy use the KMAC method.

SIG courtesy of the awesome petrol spice
Old 12-09-2012, 11:10 AM   #31
WarMachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverPuncher View Post

If she does come home tell her to pack her sheot and leave and she will have papers to sign soon. If she starts acting crazy use the KMAC method.
he lets her in the house he's fvcked, run the kmac option first.

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

Old 12-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #32
BeaverPuncher
Frosty runs are the best

Option two would be to sit on the front porch with a shovel and and some duct tape.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:14 AM   #33
BlackShadow
Need $ for bike parts

Quote:

Probably her beaver is hurt?!

Sig by Uncle P

Old 12-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #34
WarMachine

Quote:
Option two would be to sit on the front porch with a shovel and and some duct tape.

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Old 12-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #35
BeaverPuncher
Frosty runs are the best

I was just going from the angle of if its out of her character then that might be a option .

Old 12-09-2012, 11:19 AM   #36
BlackShadow
Need $ for bike parts

[announcer]
Meet Grady, a twenty-nine year old construction worker.
After coming home from a hard day's work,
he walks in the door of his trailer park home
to find his wife in bed with another man.
("WHAT THE ****?!?!")
("Grady!!")

[Dr. Dre]
Alright calm down, relax, start breathin..

[Eminem]
**** that shit, you just caught this bitch cheatin
While you at work she's with some dude tryin to get off?!
**** slittin her throat, CUT THIS BITCH'S HEAD OFF!!!

[Dr. Dre]
Wait! What if there's an explanation for this shit?
(What? She tripped? Fell? Landed on his dick?!)
Alright Shady, maybe he's right Grady
But think about the baby before you get all crazy

[Eminem]
Okay! Thought about it, still wanna stab her?
Grab her by the throat, get your daughter and kidnap her?
That's what I did, be smart, don't be a retard
You gonna take advice from somebody who slapped DEE BARNES??!

Sig by Uncle P

Old 12-09-2012, 11:20 AM   #37
WarMachine

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Old 12-09-2012, 11:55 AM   #38
Blk08R1
I eat my R1

If both of you have Voxer you can see where she is at.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:56 AM   #39
stop2think
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by crudmoe View Post
Women want to feel wanted..more than anything,

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Not all women are spoiled materialistic biatches(although my ex-wife certainly was), but they all have an inherent need to be constantly complimented and to feel wanted. This has always been difficult for me because I am super independent, intrinsically confident, and not emotional at all. This pretty much sums up all my past relationships, and unfortunately my current one
Old 12-09-2012, 12:07 PM   #40
fjorn
Life: Comedy or Tragedy?

Bikes: '07 R1 (track only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPoppa View Post
Garmin has a trackable device:

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=209&pID=67686

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
Awesome! I just got a hold of her phone records. She wasn't texting or calling me 30 some times a day.
My ex would text her best friend 100+ times a day and then wouldn't tell me anything when I'd ask her how her day was. Or, she'd say something along the lines of "I told you that already" if I inquired something. Yet, I had only been home 20 minutes and she hardly spoke to me at all that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stop2think View Post
Not all women are spoiled materialistic biatches(although my ex-wife certainly was), but they all have an inherent need to be constantly complimented and to feel wanted. This has always been difficult for me because I am super independent, intrinsically confident, and not emotional at all.
Similar here. If they don't find it in the relationship they're in, they'll find it elsewhere.
    • Gawarrior - June 25, 2008
    • bandrews - October 9, 2011
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread