Anyone here involved in Amway? Or any Network Marketing? : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 12-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
playboyr1
Banned

Bikes: 2010 Yamaha R1
Anyone here involved in Amway? Or any Network Marketing?

Just curious if anyone here is involved in anything of this sort you can even private message me. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
playboyr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #2
playboyr1
Banned

Bump

Old 12-10-2012, 04:40 AM   #3
KMac
SuperModerateur

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
Do NOT waste your time.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:33 AM   #4
playboyr1
Banned

Were you ever involved in any?

Old 12-10-2012, 05:42 AM   #5
z064life
R1 Forum Star

Bikes: 2010 R1, 2009 Roadstar Silverado, 2005 GS500F (wife's SOLD), PW50 (with training wheels), 2008 R6 (Sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
Do NOT waste your time.
or YOUR money

Phantom Squadron XO - http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50
z064life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:17 AM   #6
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Pyramid scam, walk away

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:00 AM   #7
KMac
SuperModerateur

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
Quote:
Originally Posted by playboyr1 View Post
Were you ever involved in any?

No. I was blessed with the wisdom to learn from watching other people waste THEIR time and money.

I can't count the number of people I know who've done Amway, Shaklee, Herbalife, Longaberger, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, etc... and none of them got the "get rich quick" or the "retired when I'm 45" results. If you're the type that has the drive and ability to work the hell out of it and persist, persist, persist, then you may very well do ok at it. Just don't be "that guy" that pushes this sheot on your family and friends.....they do NOT want to host the parties or buy your sheot, or anything else. Do not even mention it to your friends, unless you want to be treated like you've got the plague.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:03 AM   #8
z064life
R1 Forum Star

Bikes: 2010 R1, 2009 Roadstar Silverado, 2005 GS500F (wife's SOLD), PW50 (with training wheels), 2008 R6 (Sold)
Quote:
No. I was blessed with the wisdom to learn from watching other people waste THEIR time and money.

I can't count the number of people I know who've done Amway, Shaklee, Herbalife, Longaberger, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, etc... and none of them got the "get rich quick" or the "retired when I'm 45" results. If you're the type that has the drive and ability to work the hell out of it and persist, persist, persist, then you may very well do ok at it. Just don't be "that guy" that pushes this sheot on your family and friends.....they do NOT want to host the parties or buy your sheot, or anything else. Do not even mention it to your friends, unless you want to be treated like you've got the plague.
Everyone that I know that does Pampered Chef does it long enough to get the couple items they want and then they are out

I do find it funny how it is always the same people (friends and family) that get invited.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:23 AM   #9
stewie97
I eat my R1

Bikes: 07 Warrior
Quote:

Exactly...eventually you run out of family and friends...don't forget about body by vi, advocare, quickstar, melaluca, and god knows how many others.

With most you have to subscribe to a service they provide for so much a month ($) whether you sell anything or not. Residual income for them and another bill for you. Body by vi has some newsletter that is $29 a month, melaluca is a set amount you have to spend...if you don't buy a certain amount they just mail you crap and charge you anyway.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:06 AM   #10
playboyr1
Banned

Ok what if there was one that involved travel, and if you found any vacations cheaper they sent you on the trip for free? And if you enrolled 6 you get paid $570 and never pay anything anymore instead they pay you? What would you think of that? And when I say travel I mean if they had $69 cruises to the Caribbean and surrounding areas for a week. And $94 week stays at harrahs hotel in Vegas or $350 all inclusives to the Bahamas for a week, would that be interesting?

Old 12-10-2012, 09:08 AM   #11
WarMachine

Quote:
Ok what if there was one that involved travel, and if you found any vacations cheaper they sent you on the trip for free? And if you enrolled 6 you get paid $570 and never pay anything anymore instead they pay you? What would you think of that? And when I say travel I mean if they had $69 cruises to the Caribbean and surrounding areas for a week. And $94 week stays at harrahs hotel in Vegas or $350 all inclusives to the Bahamas for a week, would that be interesting?

Sure it would but they would most likely have to sit through a bullshit presentation for a time share. Seems like you really want to do it since you keep coming up with alternatives. Go for it then, you're grown.

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

Old 12-10-2012, 09:13 AM   #12
z064life
R1 Forum Star

Quote:

And where is the catch...you will not be on vacation for $350 all inclusive. Your time or money, and likely both, will be taken

Old 12-10-2012, 09:16 AM   #13
playboyr1
Banned

Only catch is.... It doesn't cover airfare but we guarantee you the cheapest airfare as well. And kids under 18 are free.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:16 AM   #14
WarMachine

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Old 12-10-2012, 09:19 AM   #15
z064life
R1 Forum Star

Quote:
Only catch is.... It doesn't cover airfare but we guarantee you the cheapest airfare as well. And kids under 18 are free.

oh..so you've run out of family and friends so now you are trolling the forums for more suckers

Where are you in the pyramid or are you trying to start your own? I like how "they" became "we"

Old 12-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #16
playboyr1
Banned

I am involved in it and am going to Vegas for 94$ in January. And within a month I have profited $1500 within a month. The only reason why I bring thus up is cause its new and it hasn't even hit momentum yet, like other multilevel marketing companies and I was looking to see if anyone would be interested in anything of this sort remember 4 referrals and your free for live and can just take advantage of the cheap trips if you don't want to make money you don't have to, it's at your own choice how far you want to take it.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #17
JDollaz
Rebel w/ a Cause

I wanna start a pyramid scam collecting funds to build pyramids in Nigeria.

Sig Provided by : The Artist formerly know as Petrol !
JDollaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #18
playboyr1
Banned

Obviously if I was running out of family or friends I would be advertising for everyone's eyes but this is not for everyone so I don't. I am just opening my market past my hot and warm markets to my cold (forums) and this mlm works as a team not as an individual so you never run out of people.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #19
z064life
R1 Forum Star

Quote:
I am involved in it and am going to Vegas for 94$ in January. And within a month I have profited $1500 within a month. The only reason why I bring thus up is cause its new and it hasn't even hit momentum yet, like other multilevel marketing companies and I was looking to see if anyone would be interested in anything of this sort remember 4 referrals and your free for live and can just take advantage of the cheap trips if you don't want to make money you don't have to, it's at your own choice how far you want to take it.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:26 AM   #20
playboyr1
Banned

Who can tell me what a pyramid scheme is, since your all so well educated, and don't resort to googles definition.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement