i think my wife is cheating - Page 4 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 08:48 AM   #61
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Bikes: 2000 R1; 1999 R1 trackwhore; Sold: 1999 R1, 2000 Ducati 996, 2007 R6r, 2008 R6s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheaded View Post
Someone needs to teach frank how to Internet. You're making uncle P look bad with that signature attempt...
I don't want it covering up the entire sig.

SIG courtesy of petrol!

R1-015 `Ghostrider` Squadron CO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 09:01 AM   #62
playero_loko
ARMY's Finest!

Bikes: 2012 Yamaha R1, 2011 Yamaha R1, traded in 2009 Aprilia RSV 1000R, sold 2006 CBR 600RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDollaz View Post
Any updates? The way this is sounding I'm hoping shes cheating and is ok.
I hunk he said that she was seeing some other guy already... Either way, you can't be mad if your lady was seeing someone while you were deployed since you were doing the same thing with some "air force ladies" key word ladIES!

While anyone who cheat on their partner while one is deployed, to me its the most despicable person in the world and undeserving pathetic excuse for a human being but if you're doing the same thing to your spouse while you're deploy with some air force ladies or the likes then you totally deserve what you've gotten.

Before you go thinking that you got your priorities set and well off, you have to also include the other things like infidelity, attitudes, emotionally involvement, love etc, etc... Obviously we as men think that we CAN **** anything with a skirt and our special one shouldn't even talk to other man which is totally wrong, both parties need to make sure that they don't cause any trouble to maintain the health that is needed for a relationship to work.

Being able to realize your mistakes is the 1st step to a better self. Good luck bro!
Old 12-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #63
Guate
♠♣♦♥

Bikes: 13 RSV4--09 R6--14 KTM 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by playero_loko View Post
I hunk he said that she was seeing some other guy already... Either way, you can't be mad if your lady was seeing someone while you were deployed since you were doing the same thing with some "air force ladies" key word ladIES!

While anyone who cheat on their partner while one is deployed, to me its the most despicable person in the world and undeserving pathetic excuse for a human being but if you're doing the same thing to your spouse while you're deploy with some air force ladies or the likes then you totally deserve what you've gotten.

Before you go thinking that you got your priorities set and well off, you have to also include the other things like infidelity, attitudes, emotionally involvement, love etc, etc... Obviously we as men think that we CAN **** anything with a skirt and our special one shouldn't even talk to other man which is totally wrong, both parties need to make sure that they don't cause any trouble to maintain the health that is needed for a relationship to work.

Being able to realize your mistakes is the 1st step to a better self. Good luck bro!
Old 12-10-2012, 09:30 AM   #64
z064life
R1 Forum Star

Bikes: 2010 R1, 2009 Roadstar Silverado, 2005 GS500F (wife's SOLD), PW50 (with training wheels), 2008 R6 (Sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post

What!?!? I was just agreeing with you and confirming what you said

Phantom Squadron XO - http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50
Old 12-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #65
KMac
Moderatorasfcvk

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guate View Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #66
BigPoppa
Una Caterva, Una Pugna

Bikes: Corey's Mom (cuz he can take a joke)
This thread is still going on? Just find her and

R.I.P. K_FleXXX
ElvisWarrior
GAWarrior
Never forgotten

Criminals love gun control, it makes their jobs safer.

John 14:6, Jesus Christ himself said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechaos View Post
..sometimes you just gotta shake your life up and smash it against the wall to make yourself feel alive again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racindego
Your Jew thread got yanked quicker than a dude at J's mom's house.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:27 AM   #67
KMac
Moderatorasfcvk

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPoppa View Post
This thread is still going on? Just find her and

and disrupt his all-night gaming marathon?
Old 12-10-2012, 10:28 AM   #68
JDollaz
Rebel w/ a Cause

Did u check the Closet?

Sig Provided by : The Artist formerly know as Petrol !
Old 12-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #69
BeaverPuncher
Frosty runs are the best

Bikes: Want a new bike
Ahhh it cut off at the wrong moment . now I gotta find the original.

SIG courtesy of the awesome petrol spice
Old 12-10-2012, 12:34 PM   #70
ALTON05R1
Living Life Like a Mad Man

shoot let me know when you do

Sig by the great Uncle P
Old 12-10-2012, 12:43 PM   #71
Gearheaded
Venom X/O

Bikes: 2009 Raven R1(gone) 2008 Spicy Mustard r6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverPuncher View Post
Ahhh it cut off at the wrong moment . now I gotta find the original.
VIP link.

Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squad
Old 12-10-2012, 02:12 PM   #72
cataclyzm123
I have a big attitude!

Bikes: 2013 R1
When you first suspect your wife cheating, the first thing you must do is bang her younger sister.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #73
playero_loko
ARMY's Finest!

Bikes: 2012 Yamaha R1, 2011 Yamaha R1, traded in 2009 Aprilia RSV 1000R, sold 2006 CBR 600RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by cataclyzm123 View Post
When you first suspect your wife cheating, the first thing you must do is bang her younger sister.
Lmfao!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:07 PM   #74
Rex1585
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Bikes: 2000 R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinksRacing View Post
She did nice things like send me packages and stuff.....what did I do? Well I didn't send random flowers, didn't really give her my full attention because I was too busy looking at upgraded HEMI engines for the car. I really did like her and she did a lot of great things for me but I unfortunately didn't do them back and learned the hard way.

Same thing here. We were talking marriage, things were going pretty good. I got occupied with my coaching a little too much, and I tried to do fun things for her to surprise her only to have her already setup plans, etc.

Also messed up a few times with dates and such.

Her grandfather died, and I screwed up big time. She stopped talking to me a week later.

Long story short, she had been cheating on me since damn near the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
That is the issue with marriage today. People don't seriously consider their vows and have preconceived notions about how their life is supposed to go and how they are to be treated. Once the marriage is no longer fun, they are gone. Happened to me so I know this story well. Everyone feels entitled to be happy without putting forth the effort to make the other person happy as well.

In short, if the grass is greener on the other side, water your lawn.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #75
cataclyzm123
I have a big attitude!

Bikes: 2013 R1
Best divorce letter:

Dear Bisnotch,

I know the counselor said we shouldn't contact each other during our "cooling off" period, but I couldn't wait anymore. The day you left, I swore I'd never talk to you again. But that was just the wounded little boy in me talking. Still, I never wanted to be the first one to make contact. In my fantasies, it was always you who would come crawling back to me. I guess my pride needed that. But now I see that my pride has cost me a lot of things. I'm tired of pretending I don't miss you. I don't care about looking bad anymore. I don't care who makes the first move as long as one of us does.

Maybe it's time we let our hearts speak as loudly as our hurt. And this is what my heart says "There's no one like you, Connie." I look for you in the eyes and breasts of every woman I see, but they're not you. They're not even close. Two weeks ago, I met this girl at Flamingos and brought her home with me. I don't say this to hurt you, but just to illustrate the depth of my desperation.

She was young, maybe 19, with one of those perfect bodies that only youth and maybe a childhood spent ice skating can give you. I mean, just a perfect body. Tits like you wouldn't believe and an ass that just wouldn't quit. Every man's dream, right? But as I sat on the couch being blown by this stunner, I thought, look at the stuff we've made important in our lives. It's all so superficial.

What does a perfect body mean? Does it make her better in bed? Well, in this case, yes, but you see what I'm getting at. Does it make her a better person? Does she have a better heart than my moderately attractive Connie? I doubt it. And I'm never really thought of that before.

I don't know, maybe I'm just growing up a little. Later, after I'm tossed her about a half a pint of throat yogurt, I found myself thinking, "Why do I feel so drained and empty?" It wasn't just her flawless technique or her slutty, shameless hunger, but something else. Some nagging feeling of loss. Why did it feel so incomplete? And then it hit me. It didn't feel the same because you weren't there to watch. Do you know what I mean? Nothing feels the same without you. Jesus, Connie, I'm just going crazy without you. And everything I do just reminds me of you.

Do you remember Carol, that single mom we met at the Holiday Inn lounge last year? Well, she dropped by last week with a pan of lasagna. She said she figured I wasn't eating right without a woman around. I didn't know what she meant till later, but that's not the real story.

Anyway, we had a few glasses of wine and the next thing you know, we're banging away in our old bedroom. And this tart's a total monster in the sack. She's giving me everything, you know, like a real woman does when she's not hung up about her weight or her career and whether the kids can hear us. And all of a sudden, she spots that tilting mirror on your grandmother's old vanity. So she puts it on the floor and we straddle it, right, so we can watch ourselves. And it's totally hot, but it makes me sad, too. Cause I can't help thinking, "Why didn't Connie ever put the mirror on the floor? We've had this old vanity for what, 14 years, and we never used it as a sex toy."

Saturday, your sister drops by with my copy of the restraining order. I mean, Vicky's just a kid and all, but she's got a pretty good head on her shoulders and she's been a real friend to me during this painful time. She's given me lots of good advice about you and about women in general. She's pulling for us to get back together, Connie, she really is. So we're doing Jell-O shots in a hot bubble bath and talking about happier times. Here's this teenage girl with the same DNA as you and all I can do is think of how much she looked like you when you were 18. And that just about makes me cry.

And then it turns out Vicky's really into the whole anal thing, that gets me to thinking about how many times I pressured you about trying it and how that probably fuelled some of the bitterness between us. But do you see how even then, when I'm thrusting inside your baby sister's cinnamon ring, all I can do is think of you. It's true, Connie. In your heart you must know it. Don't you think we could start over? Just wipe out all the grievances away and start fresh? I think we can.

If you feel the same please, please, please let me know.

Otherwise, can you let me know where the ****ing remote is.

Love, Dan
Old 12-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #76
ALTON05R1
Living Life Like a Mad Man

Nice letter.

Sig by the great Uncle P
Old 12-11-2012, 02:56 AM   #77
teenR1
My First R1

Bikes: 2006 Yamaha R1
Any update?
Old 12-11-2012, 06:29 AM   #78
jmcmoto1
dunlops suck

Bikes: 2009 R1 (blue)
Old 12-11-2012, 07:00 AM   #79
BlackShadow
Need $ for bike parts

Bikes: 2011 R1, and all the bikes I wish i had
"Baby sister's cinnamon ring" LOL

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Motorcycle.com App

Sig by Uncle P

I wish my Dad was alive to see some of the crazy shit I do. RIP Pops
Old 12-11-2012, 07:25 AM   #80
fjorn
Life: Comedy or Tragedy?

Bikes: '07 R1 (track only)
Are we going to see a news story of a husband killed wife and reported her missing?
    • Gawarrior - June 25, 2008
    • bandrews - October 9, 2011
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread