#1 ·
as title reads
show us what you got.:rock

heres mine

Attachments

See less See more
#395 · (Edited)
here's my 08'

I've had my raven since Aug. of this year. Bought it like you see with the exception of the windscreen, which I changed to the GYTR smoked one. I have the Graves smog plates waiting to go on this winter, along with race baffled stock cans, gonna gut the cats, re wire the HID headlights, do the running light/turn signal mod, and powder coat the rearsets and pass. pegs

Attachments

#402 ·
#422 ·
It is way louder than an after market exhaust but I think it sounds great. But I like loud though? I got it from RLS exhaust, its an 09 R1 chaos series. I had to do some modding and welding to make it work. I cut off the end of the pipe from the old cat down pipe that connects to the header. Then welded on the new muffler to that piece and bolted it right back up. That way I could also use the lower stock exhaust hanger for more support as well. Also needed to die grind some of the lower fairings due to clearance issues. I guess this is the big reason why there are not any after market kits for the 07-08? I think I may have pics of how it went together before welding?

#406 ·
Nice!

#435 ·
my 2007, got 2 weeks ago with
Hyperpro Rear shock
Ohlins front internals
Full Akra Carbon
Shorty Levers
Lightech rear sets
Motografix sticker kit
520 conversion
Frame sliders

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.