Anyone here involved in Amway? Or any Network Marketing? - Page 6 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 12-11-2012, 09:22 AM   #101
playboyr1
Banned

Bikes: 2010 Yamaha R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDollaz View Post
Don't forget Pre-Paid legal Services, I was a part if it definitely MlM but product did work as advertised and many people I know got paid including myself. However found it to be too much work for little compensation even as extra part time income didn't feel like bothering people w the same lame pitch all the time.

& lol this guy sounds like.

|
|
v

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZiw1...e_gdata_player
Gotcha thanks for your input that was exactly what I was looking for when I spoke about experiences. Who were you involved with if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
playboyr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 09:22 AM   #102
cataclyzm123
I have a big attitude!

Bikes: 2013 R1
I know several people doing MLM side jobs. These are girls who have Tupperware/candle parties to supplement their income. My wife has allowed those parties to happen in our home several times.

From what I have noticed, they start off strong and actually make some money, then it dies down and they move on to another MLM and repeat the process.

I was at the gas station and the lady at the pump next to me tried to recruit me into her MLM project. I said to her "I would never be involved with a company that would require me bothering people like you are bothering me right now."

OP, there is nothing more to talk about. Post up 1 year from now and let us know how you're doing.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:36 AM   #103
JDollaz
Rebel w/ a Cause

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboyr1 View Post
Gotcha thanks for your input that was exactly what I was looking for when I spoke about experiences. Who were you involved with if you don't mind me asking?

http://www.legalshield.com/corp/

They gave me a website and everything to sign up new associates, I did like the niche because at the time I knew alot of people getting in trouble. And this was a cheap way to ensure you had some kind of help other than Legal aid. In my experiences the only way these MlM business work is if you find hungry people to put under you w a drive to succeed. Now you get enough of these try hards under you, YOU will eventually start making money. Once they realize they have to do the same and aren't profiting like they thought it will all crumble. Good luck tho. my 1st 2 checks of $80 and $60 after the hours and hours I put Into it, I didn't see myself getting rich w/o 100 associates under me signing up 50 new clients up each month that will all continue to pay the $30 a month service fee for over 12 months each. Its possible but I wasn't willing to make it happen it want for me. I could put all that work an effort into A Company of my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataclyzm123 View Post
I "I would never be involved with a company that would require me bothering people like you are bothering me right now."

OP, there is nothing more to talk about. Post up 1 year from now and let us know how you're doing.
That's the worst part about these companies, I hate being bothered myself.

Sig Provided by : The Artist formerly know as Petrol !

Last edited by JDollaz; 12-11-2012 at 09:38 AM.
JDollaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:42 AM   #104
z064life
R1 Forum Star

Bikes: 2010 R1, 2009 Roadstar Silverado, 2005 GS500F (wife's SOLD), PW50 (with training wheels), 2008 R6 (Sold)
so where do I sign up anyway

Phantom Squadron XO - http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50
z064life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:16 AM   #105
playboyr1
Banned

Yea the reason why I always inquire about the mlm experiences because majority of them are the same which the same problems which is a residual bill. I got involved in this as my security "plan b" because any job, business, company can close at any given time and your screwed and go from making 6 digits to making 5 or 4 digits sometimes. So I'm doing this as a back up

Old 12-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #106
Sondebeech
Don't put doubts in your mind

Bikes: 2006 Triumph Daytona
I think this has the potential for 10+ pages, just waiting for it to turn into the typical forum thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by cataclysm123 View Post
Would they also have to outlaw periods? Ejecting an unfertilized egg every month denies the unfertilized a chance to get on welfare!
Sondebeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:45 AM   #107
Sabian
Booya

Bikes: 1943 Indian Scout 741
And the spammers have found the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Yeah it was head trauma alright....but it was my little head that was traumatized by your mouth.
Sabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:48 AM   #108
rexmitchell
I am the vanilla gorilla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabian View Post
And the spammers have found the thread...
Probly the same guy with a different account

You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. - Davy Crockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
I'd rather be ass-to-ass with Kirk
Quote:
That dude is a walking tampon.
rexmitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:03 AM   #109
rexmitchell
I am the vanilla gorilla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorreSteward View Post
that's annoying!
So are spammers, Now your above post has your website and you expect us to not think you are just selling shit

You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. - Davy Crockett

Quote:
I'd rather be ass-to-ass with Kirk
Quote:
That dude is a walking tampon.

Last edited by KMac; 12-11-2012 at 11:06 AM.
rexmitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:04 AM   #110
KMac
Moderatorasfcvk

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
Quote:
Originally Posted by cataclyzm123 View Post
I know several people doing MLM side jobs. These are girls who have Tupperware/candle parties to supplement their income. My wife has allowed those parties to happen in our home several times.

From what I have noticed, they start off strong and actually make some money, then it dies down and they move on to another MLM and repeat the process.
The mlm's that actually sell a good product should keep going well, although they will still have a lot of turnover among the ranks to keep it going. At least their product keeps it viable. Look at Tupperware.....who realistically competes with that product? Glad? Rubbermaid?....sure, but it is widely known Tupperware is higher quality and comes with the well-known free replacement policy. Just find ANY tupperware person and give it to them and you get it replaced. Same for Amway, although they have a lot of products; many are widely known to be better than a lot of name brand retail products. Same for Amsoil, they sell arguably (and I mean so arguably that people have been banned over it. ) the best motor oil there is. There's going to be people who are successful at it due to a limited number of very good reasons, but the majority of the people are going to be "consumables".
Old 12-11-2012, 02:51 PM   #111
ALTON05R1
Living Life Like a Mad Man

Quote:
Yea the reason why I always inquire about the mlm experiences because majority of them are the same which the same problems which is a residual bill. I got involved in this as my security "plan b" because any job, business, company can close at any given time and your screwed and go from making 6 digits to making 5 or 4 digits sometimes. So I'm doing this as a back up

I work for a commercial airline so How is paying a fee any better than already having the interline benefits, and not having to pay a fee for the info? If you can convince me that World Ventures is better than flying for $50 a year, plus the insane hotel cruise etc... discounts that I already get, plus it can replace the 4k+ income I have from one job, then I will listen.

Sig by the great Uncle P
ALTON05R1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:11 PM   #112
playboyr1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
The mlm's that actually sell a good product should keep going well, although they will still have a lot of turnover among the ranks to keep it going. At least their product keeps it viable. Look at Tupperware.....who realistically competes with that product? Glad? Rubbermaid?....sure, but it is widely known Tupperware is higher quality and comes with the well-known free replacement policy. Just find ANY tupperware person and give it to them and you get it replaced. Same for Amway, although they have a lot of products; many are widely known to be better than a lot of name brand retail products. Same for Amsoil, they sell arguably (and I mean so arguably that people have been banned over it. ) the best motor oil there is. There's going to be people who are successful at it due to a limited number of very good reasons, but the majority of the people are going to be "consumables".
Well the benefit with mine is after I got 4 I don't pay anymore and become a straight consumer for cheap cruises flights as well as everyday things I pay 6.50 at Amc theaters and 2 for 1 sandwiches at white castle or discounts on all stores like banana republic gap jewelry store and if you shop online instead of going directly to the site I go through mine and earn money towards travel.

Old 12-11-2012, 06:48 PM   #113
JDollaz
Rebel w/ a Cause

Can't knock ur Hustle tho.

By anychance u had a Fiat 08? Ur screen name rings a bell and noticed your from YO.

Sig Provided by : The Artist formerly know as Petrol !
JDollaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:26 PM   #114
playboyr1
Banned

Nah no fiat your talking about Anthony I believe?

Old 12-12-2012, 01:30 PM   #115
cyclepsycho7
R1, "A Superior Addiction"

Bikes: 06 R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
Do NOT waste your time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z064life View Post
or YOUR money

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
Pyramid scam, walk away
Or you will regret it. The first potential customers they will expect you to go after are your friends and they will not be your friends for long.

cyclepsycho7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:20 PM   #116
playboyr1
Banned

Old 12-12-2012, 04:17 PM   #117
Racer Dude
I eat my R1

Bikes: 00 R1

Quote:

Actually only lawsuit world ventures in currently is over tax evasion so re check your research

In addition to 42 closed complaints with the BBB.

Factors that lowered WorldVentures Marketing, LLC's rating include:

42 complaints filed against business

Factors that raised WorldVentures Marketing, LLC's rating include:

Length of time business has been operating.
Response to 42 complaint(s) filed against business.
Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
BBB has sufficient background information on this business.

Complaints are regarding misrepresentation of the promised savings on travel, slow or non delivery of promised refunds and dissatisfaction with customer service. Specifically, customers complain that paying the company fee and following the company business model does not provide promised savings as stated by company representatives. The company resolves complaints by offering refunds or refering to the agreement for explanation. However, customers complain that the refund was delayed or not received. Additionally, customers indicate that they have difficulty contacting the company.

WorldVentures Marketing, LLC is not BBB Accredited.

Old 12-12-2012, 04:18 PM   #118
Racer Dude
I eat my R1

Bikes: 00 R1

Old 12-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #119
stop2think
I eat my R1

My GF happens to be managing director of events for one of the huge multi-billion $ MLMs mentioned very early in this thread. She is essentially a large-scale corporate party planner. When we first met I almost wouldn't date her simply because of her affiliation with this organization, but as I learned more I realized that working in management/administration for these companies is no different than anywhere else and even she has no loyalty or trust in the company. It is nothing more than a job to her, one that compensates her extremely well. It is the sales/marketing people that are pond scum.

Sure you can make money. I have met countless people through her that have made 7 and even 8-figures hawking this BS to all of their friends and family. Some of us actually have to live with ourselves, if you have no conscious and don't mind potentially ripping off a lot of people, have at it.
stop2think is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #120
playboyr1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer Dude View Post

In addition to 42 closed complaints with the BBB.

Factors that lowered WorldVentures Marketing, LLC's rating include:

42 complaints filed against business

Factors that raised WorldVentures Marketing, LLC's rating include:

Length of time business has been operating.
Response to 42 complaint(s) filed against business.
Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
BBB has sufficient background information on this business.

Complaints are regarding misrepresentation of the promised savings on travel, slow or non delivery of promised refunds and dissatisfaction with customer service. Specifically, customers complain that paying the company fee and following the company business model does not provide promised savings as stated by company representatives. The company resolves complaints by offering refunds or refering to the agreement for explanation. However, customers complain that the refund was delayed or not received. Additionally, customers indicate that they have difficulty contacting the company.

WorldVentures Marketing, LLC is not BBB Accredited.

And AT&T has over 22,000 complaints with BBB

Sponsored Links
Advertisement