Anyone here involved in Amway? Or any Network Marketing? - Page 7 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 12-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #121
KMac
Moderatorasfcvk

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
...and AT&T sucks ass like no other company in the history of the planet. On this we agree.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #122
playboyr1
Banned

Bikes: 2010 Yamaha R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by playboyr1 View Post
And AT&T has over 22,000 complaints with BBB

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
And this company which is more of SAMs club and Costco and BJ type of business which is a membership not a retail store. Just like you become a member of a golf club or hunting club are you gonna complain that you didn't see a deer for a whole week or cause you missed a shot and expected the deer to just wait to get shot for you... You going to complain on BBB also right?

playboyr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:20 PM   #123
playboyr1
Banned

Bikes: 2010 Yamaha R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
...and AT&T sucks ass like no other company in the history of the planet. On this we agree.
Verizon has over 2,000 because you can't complain about price. Lol

playboyr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #124
cataclyzm123
I have a big attitude!

Bikes: 2013 R1
I will say that when I am putting a guest list together for a party, I do not include friends involved in MLM.

It would be like inviting Jehovah's Witnesses!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #125
Racer Dude
I eat my R1

Bikes: 00 R1

Old 12-12-2012, 06:38 PM   #126
Racer Dude
I eat my R1

Quote:

And AT&T has over 22,000 complaints with BBB

AT&T has like a billion customers

Old 12-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #127
stop2think
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer Dude View Post

AT&T has like a billion customers

So will World Ventures...soon. Playboy has billions of friends.
stop2think is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #128
Racer Dude
I eat my R1

Old 12-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #129
Petrol_Spice
Seņor Citizen

Bikes: Aprilia RSV4 APRC Factory / KTM RC8(S1)
I hear bridge selling is pretty lucrative.

Tact was created by those lacking the mental dexterity for sarcasm. ~ Petrol_Spice

Petrol_Spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:00 PM   #130
Racer Dude
I eat my R1

I have the Brooklyn Bridge up for sale.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #131
Amsoil Dealer Group
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Just curious if anyone here is involved in anything of this sort you can even private message me. Thank you
Yes, several

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
Pyramid scam, walk away
Some are, some aren't.

Quote:
Who can tell me what a pyramid scheme is, since your all so well educated, and don't resort to googles definition.
A "Pyramid Scheme" promotes recruiting people to make money. A MLM promotes selling an actual product or service to make money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z064life View Post
ALL MLMs are destined to FAIL by their very nature
Not even close to the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
The mlm's that actually sell a good product should keep going well, although they will still have a lot of turnover among the ranks to keep it going. At least their product keeps it viable. Same for Amsoil, they sell arguably (and I mean so arguably that people have been banned over it. ) the best motor oil there is. There's going to be people who are successful at it due to a limited number of very good reasons, but the majority of the people are going to be "consumables".
Just as there are people suited to a certain career, certain people may be suited to a specific MLM company due to the product/service they have.

I can't help someone when they ask "How do I sell this" and when I tell them they say "I can't do it like that" or the Dealer that says he hasn't had any luck selling. He made 4..... 4 sales calls in 3 years. That is 1.3 sales stops per year average. No signage on his vehicle, no business cards, no hats, no shirts. This guy lives in SE Florida so he has no excuse like snowstorms.

Some people set themselves up for failure whether an MLM or any other thing they may get involved in.

Yes, I make a decent living with AMSOIL, I have a relatively small downline due to my choice of running it as a conventional business model.

I do NOT try to push people into the MLM part of it but, if they ask, I will give them information. I don't get people together and draw circles on a board or anything like that.

I have many Retail Accounts such as large truck Dealerships, Auto Dealers and Motorcycle Dealers plus others. I simply set them up to buy from AMSOIL.

As there is No Way to buy "Direct" from AMSOIL, there must be a Dealer involved somewhere. Just like buying your bikes, there is No Way to buy "Direct" from Yamaha, even the Gov't (except Military) has to go through a Dealer for what they buy. The illusion of "Buying Direct" may be there, but a Dealer is usually involved or paid. Multi-Level-Marketing...

I will have to agree with playboy's post where he showed a conventional business as the truest form of a Pyramid.

Bob

Forum Members email us for pricing shipped from the closest AMSOIL warehouse. For more info go to www.bestoil4you.com or 1-877-356-6099 Email: AMSOIL@bestoil4you.com
Amsoil Dealer Group is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:09 PM   #132
rexmitchell
I am the vanilla gorilla!

I really hate getting great products cheap bob, you're just an all around asshole speaking of, I'll be calling you soon, need more oil for my truck

You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. - Davy Crockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
I'd rather be ass-to-ass with Kirk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
That dude is a walking tampon.

Last edited by rexmitchell; 01-19-2013 at 08:24 PM.
rexmitchell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:50 PM   #133
TheBFA

I distribute for a company called Advocare. In a way it pays like a pyramid scheme, but it's far from it. It's all nutritional supplements and they have started a skin care line, but it's very GOOD supplements that are all 100% legal in all competitive sports because it has all been third party verified by Informed Choice. They originally catered to olympic teams back in the 90's but have expanded. The principles of the company are pretty good, and they don't pay any endorsers. Drew Brees is the national spokesman.

I actually don't do too much selling. I mostly buy for myself, and the products work awesome. They do direct marketing and don't want the products sitting on a shelf because they want people who are buying it to be able to talk directly to the person selling if for information on the product. You can make a lot of money off the stuff, and I personally known a lady I was in the Navy with that is a stay at home mom and averages $125k a year now, and has been in it for about 2 years now. All she does is run and stuff though and has the type of girlfriends that if she tries something ans says it's good, then they'll all try it and that's how it goes. I try to get my friends, who mostly are all ex-Navy guys, to try some of the stuff, and I get stupid replies like "Can I snort it?""Does it work better as a suppository?"

You basically make your money by just selling products, and it's all on a website already created, and people can shop from it. There is no minimum to maintain for selling.

The products are good products, and I've tried lots of different things over the years. They way they like to visualize it is if you try something at a GNC, and you like it and you tell a friend about it and they go buy it, GNC isn't going to pay you for the advertising. But with Advocare you get paid. People will ALWAYS be buying nutritional products.

I don't feel right trying to advertise on here, but the topic was brought up so I thought I would use the opportunity to mention it. If there happens to be anyone that may be interested jjust PM me or something.

Oh I think one of the biggest plus is that they ship to all APO, FPO addresses and they ship fedex. I was in Qatar and would get my packages about 7 days after ordering. Also, they don't charge sales tax when shipping to those addresses, so it's great for military on deployment. I hate scams, but I love this company, even though I don't do too much with it at the moment.

These pics are when I first started and are about 1.5 months apart. I actually didn't do as much working out as I normally do. Just ate right and took their products.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	advocare.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	480686  
TheBFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:23 AM   #134
Amsoil Dealer Group
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexmitchell View Post
I really hate getting great products cheap bob, you're just an all around asshole speaking of, I'll be calling you soon, need more oil for my truck
Thanks for the compliment Rex. LOL....

Call me whenever you have a chance.

Bob

Forum Members email us for pricing shipped from the closest AMSOIL warehouse. For more info go to www.bestoil4you.com or 1-877-356-6099 Email: AMSOIL@bestoil4you.com
Amsoil Dealer Group is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement