Loving Anonymous - Page 2 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 12-18-2012, 11:45 AM   #21
lobsterhound

Bikes: 03 600rr, 02 r1
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjak View Post
Well I never said to make a new law about it. Local PD should simply show up and move them. If they file a lawsuit the judge needs to toss it. Legislating morality has always been difficult and I agree about freedom of speech but this cult is taking things quite far. At what point does someone draw a line in the sand?
That's a good question. I don't know where the line should be drawn. Also can it safely be drawn without our politicians extending it or bending it to further their agenda (both sides)

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Sig pic courtesy of Uncle Petrol "Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." -G. Washington
lobsterhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2012, 03:27 PM   #22
MANOWAR
I ****ed the girl in Hanson

Bikes: 2004 R1 Silver #1673 (fastest color)
I hope they never protest near me. I'd be so upset I'd get drunk and crash my work truck into the whole crowd of them accidentally killing at least half. Then I'd protest their funeral with all my local bike friends by hiring whores and banging them on the graves.

Video to follow.

PCIII USB|Yamaha Seat Cowl|R&G Frame Sliders|Greggs Custom Barend Sliders|Intuitive 6MM swing arm spools|CRG Shorty Clutch & Brake Levers|Clear Alternatives Brake/Tail Light Integrator|R&R Fender Eliminator|Harris Grips|High Gear Tech Mount|Puig Dark Smoke Racing Screen|Graves Velocity Stacks|Cycle Gadgets Quick Change Oil Kit|Watsons Flushmount Turn Signals|Custom Race Baffles|Graves Clutch Slider|Acumen Gear Indicator|Racer Solutions Remote Laptimer Kit|Galfer SS Brake Lines|Graves Rearsets
MANOWAR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:02 PM   #23
ALTON05R1
Living Life Like a Mad Man

I just watched one of the recent videos where David Pakman interviewed Margie Phelps from Westboro. In her interview she states that the children of Sandy Hook are better of dead than living in todays world, someone needs to beat the sh!t out of some of these people.

Sig by the great Uncle P
ALTON05R1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:27 PM   #24
shhaker
over da hump.....

Bikes: 2004 R1//2007 GSX-R600 sold, 2012 Aprilia RSV4 FACTORY
all i know if i was a parent of one of those kids and those batrastards showed up, there would be more funerals to protest. how hard would it be to protest a protest.....wat a bunch of douche bags!!
Old 12-18-2012, 07:40 PM   #25
InkedR1Pilot
my girlfriend likes girls

Bikes: Vman1300's 05 R1

We all stand unified in the disbelief and horror as to the events that have transpired within the last week. With the wounds still fresh, we as a nation mourn this senseless loss of life. These are the times that test the upper limits of our emotions and act as a reminder to all of us what it really means to be human. There are undoubtedly going to be a number of different emotions experienced, all multifaceted in their individuality. We all grieve differently, some with tears of anguish, others with tears of anger. Some may donate to shelters and families less fortunate than themselves, hold vigils and come together with quiet solidarity. Some may choose to rally together and approach laws that they believe will inhibit such an atrocious act from occurring yet again. There is NO wrong way for people to grieve.
The families that lost loved ones from this horrific tragedy have a long road ahead of them, one that they will not have to travel alone. While some express anger and resentment over the events leading to a "political debate" of sorts, they would do well to recognize these feelings are coming from a good place. True, the families need time to grieve, and it has been only a short time after these events that there base issues be addressed. But in all fairness, no amount of time will be enough for a family that lost their loved ones.
Now is the time to be reminded of what it really means to be human, to care for those around you, to do good for no other reason than it's the right thing to do, to be compassionate toward your fellow men and women and to have an unwavering sense of resolve when it it comes to others well being. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us. We may be many in our number, but times such as these urge us to act as one

sig by petrol

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN
RAMPAGE RACING

InkedR1Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement