» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

R1-015 `Ghostrider` South Central USA: TX, MO, AR, LA, KS, OK and NM

Old 12-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #10201
Stonewall
ROWDY

Bikes: 2009 Yamaha R1
I was sitting with him at the Rehab hospital this evening and we were talking about Christmas and I asked him about the 1944 Christmas, And said he would rather fight that fight over than to deal with his broke leg. The German fifth Army and the 2nd Panzer Div. Was the spearhead of Hasso Von Manteuffel's leading element in the Battle of the Bulge offensive. hey were running low on fuel and had stopped along a road that run up a valley, at dawn on Christmas eve the 66th armored regiment attacked the column of vehicles and Armor destroying a large number before they (The Germans withdrew). The 66th withdrew back up on top of the ridge overlooking the valley road. Again at daylight on Christmas Day the German column returned with Armor in the front and SP guns. The 66th opened up on them with deadly fire knocking out the lead vehicles. They then drove off the ridge and at full speed attacked the remaining vehicles and men taking very few prisoners.the total was 81 tanks destroyed 7 assault guns 405 vehicle's of all types and 74 artillery guns. This stopped the The Battle of The Bulge and turned the Germans around For Good.
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2012, 12:25 PM   #10202
TheBigO
I eat my R1

Bikes: 2006 R1
So how is everyones christmas?

Well i bought my sons a table train set. I was assembling it last night and one of the pieces wasnt even drilled. Ugh. I thought well ill just go ahead and drill it my self nbd. I continue to put together everything else. As im assembling the base one of the bolts doesnt fit in the helicoil thats already inal another piece so im slowly trying to work it in. Back it out work it in. I didnt notice but it pushed its way through the otherside. Crap now there is a huge bulge on the other side and i cant secure the bolt. Im like **** this.

Today i call toys r us a d tell them whats up. They say we have one in stock, we'll hold it just come in and we will exchange it. Ok np. I took the whole deal in and its also on sale. So i got a n excnange and 21 bucks back... hopefully it goes together nicely tonight.

Sent from my DROIDX
TheBigO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:32 PM   #10203
Stonewall
ROWDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigO View Post

Well i bought my sons a table train set. I was assembling it last night and one of the pieces wasnt even drilled. Ugh. I thought well ill just go ahead and drill it my self nbd. I continue to put together everything else. As im assembling the base one of the bolts doesnt fit in the helicoil thats already inal another piece so im slowly trying to work it in. Back it out work it in. I didnt notice but it pushed its way through the otherside. Crap now there is a huge bulge on the other side and i cant secure the bolt. Im like **** this.

Today i call toys r us a d tell them whats up. They say we have one in stock, we'll hold it just come in and we will exchange it. Ok np. I took the whole deal in and its also on sale. So i got a n excnange and 21 bucks back... hopefully it goes together nicely tonight.

Sent from my DROIDX
Well done Santa, This Chinese made shyt is gonna ruin this country.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:43 PM   #10204
R1nStang
Owner of the color changing R1

Quote:

Sent from my DROIDX
dont type when your frustrated. I had to decipher some of that

glad they exchanged it. hopefully it works a little better for you the second time around

R1-015 `Ghostrider` Squadron

Yoshi TRC-D slip-ons, Leo Ypipe, PCV, -1/+1 520 conversion, ECUnleashed with Race Idle.

Quote:
my anus is just swollen.. Shut it!!!
R1nStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #10205
TheBigO
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
Well done Santa, This Chinese made shyt is gonna ruin this country.
tell me a bout it. I bought a small kitchen table set a few months ago. I open it up and one of the back rest for a chair is broken... ugh. So i call rooms to go and they say bring in the broken piece and we will exchange it. Oh and a hardware bag was also missing. I get the exchange and one of the bolts to secure to the seat portion does not line up. great. I said **** it. It has two other 6 other bolts holding it. I'll also make sure my wife only shits on it

anyway it was made in Vietnam. all the chairs are wobbly from the legs not resting on the floor. Only three legs touch so it teeters on two legs... great. I had to loosen all the bolts and have my wife sit on it then slowly tighten them up. No big deal just extra time to assemble. but for 300 bucks i guess you get what you pay for. ..

all this inexpensive foreign crap is garbage. But then you may get amercan made stuff but it's 4x more.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #10206
TheBigO
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1nStang View Post
dont type when your frustrated. I had to decipher some of that

glad they exchanged it. hopefully it works a little better for you the second time around
next time i'll have to type it up on my puter. phone is not too good for long rants.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:42 PM   #10207
Stonewall
ROWDY

Quote:
next time i'll have to type it up on my puter. phone is not too good for long rants.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:13 PM   #10208
thnakdone
strength and honor

Bikes: 2x99 R1's, the black widow and the blue beast, 02 R1 trackwhore
yeah Oscar... esp the fact of giving it to your wife so only she shyts on it.... LOL

signature courtesy of Petrol

R1-015 "GHOSTRIDER" Squadron Member

Think honorably and speak honestly. What you put forth is a true reflection of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Oh, he doesn't have a choice. If I want it I am gonna take it.
thnakdone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:16 PM   #10209
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:31 PM   #10210
R1nStang

Merry Christmas ya sons of bitches

Yoshi TRC-D slip-ons, Leo Ypipe, PCV, -1/+1 520 conversion, ECUnleashed with Race Idle.

Quote:
Old 12-25-2012, 04:28 PM   #10211
Stonewall
ROWDY

Quote:
Same to you Mike!
Old 12-25-2012, 07:04 PM   #10212
TheBigO
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thnakdone View Post
yeah Oscar... esp the fact of giving it to your wife so only she shyts on it.... LOL
Well if its gonna break im sure my fat 242 lb ass would break it before her 120 lb but t would. :

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 12-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #10213
TheBigO
I eat my R1

Quote:
You too ya bastige.

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 12-25-2012, 07:14 PM   #10214
WarMachine

Quote:
Back at you Mike

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

Old 12-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #10215
R1nStang

whats the word fellas?

today will be a long day. up for UPS at 215 this morning. now im at the real job until 5. at least i work 9-5 now instead of 10-6.

at least the roads were clear not much ice out there at all

Quote:
Old 12-26-2012, 08:32 AM   #10216
TheBigO
I eat my R1

Quote:
whats the word fellas?

today will be a long day. up for UPS at 215 this morning. now im at the real job until 5. at least i work 9-5 now instead of 10-6.

at least the roads were clear not much ice out there at all
yeah the roads weren't bad. left my house about 630 got here by 7. only think is the speed limit on 183 is 50 cuz of the construction so you got douche bags doing 70 tailgating me. Shit son I aint in a hurry to get to work.. it will be here when in get here.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:33 AM   #10217
WarMachine

you fuggers should have kept that cold snap up there

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO

Old 12-26-2012, 08:48 AM   #10218
TheBigO
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
why? We don't want it!!!!
Old 12-26-2012, 09:10 AM   #10219
R1nStang

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
i tried telling those damn canadians the same fvckin thing...I dont want this cold weather bullshit

Quote:
Old 12-26-2012, 11:25 AM   #10220
thnakdone
strength and honor

Bikes: 2x99 R1's, the black widow and the blue beast, 02 R1 trackwhore
yeah this cold shyte is for the snow birds....

signature courtesy of Petrol

R1-015 "GHOSTRIDER" Squadron Member

Think honorably and speak honestly. What you put forth is a true reflection of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Oh, he doesn't have a choice. If I want it I am gonna take it.
thnakdone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement