Obama taking your guns - Page 18 : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 01-07-2013, 08:36 AM   #341
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Bikes: 2000 R1; 1999 R1 trackwhore; Sold: 1999 R1, 2000 Ducati 996, 2007 R6r, 2008 R6s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
If it passes, I expect to see a bunch of these retards to get zapped. Whoever sets the precedent will ensure they govern accordingly or face the music. Right now there is no accountability. They get a pension for life and free healthcare. They have to need for us once they serve their 4 years. Remove the retirement from the equation (by any means) and accountability returns. I see the few making a statement and bringing back some sanity.
While I would love to see these retards "zapped", I think if it reaches that point it's going to get really ugly. It's a catch-22 as I see it - nothing will change and citizens will continue to be oppressed by the public servants elected by them. Corporations will continue to get rich off the back of the common American. Flipside is some sort of "revolution" and I don't see us coming back from that. If it happens here, it will desabilize the entire planet, crash all the markets and it will be ethe end.

Either way we are f*cked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InkedR1Pilot View Post
not the same no... america is over as we know it... but if shit like this keeps happening even the patriots among us may not be enough to reclaim freedom
Totally agreed.

SIG courtesy of petrol!

R1-015 `Ghostrider` Squadron CO
Fikays is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2013, 08:45 AM   #342
drjak
Take the red pill

Bikes: '09 R1
Quote:
i personally WANT to see it done.... might be the spark that ignites the patriotism is all those lazy shitdicks who call themselves americans but who never had to sacrifice a single thing for the freedoms they take for granted
They are idiots, hooked on facebook, shopping, fast food, reality television, gossip (either family/friends/work/celebrity) and football. These combined make up almost 100% of their lives outside of work.

They are completely programmed from birth via marketing and advertising. They are sheep that simply don't understand how precious life is, how short life is, and what idiots they are, spending their one and only life engaged, 100%, in dipshit activity. They could go their own way, live their own life, with their own hobbies/passions but that doesn't make sense to them because they are indoctrinated to be a part of the herd.

When I am stuck in general population (ex: in queue for groceries, etc) I overhear discussions about:

Facebook (#1)
this smart phone vs. that smart phone
X reality TV show (whichever is on at the time and current)
Talking shit about family member, friend, husband/wife, kid, or coworker
Football
Gossip

I would never disclose personal information about my friends or family in public, ever. A to B, no C. These fvcking tools talk about everything, either in person to someone else or on the got damn phone.

I think if we had an extermination of stupid people in the US, we'd be down to 10-20% of the current population.

I read today, on my gun forum......a guy that regularly reloads went to his normal LGS to get reloading supplies for .223/556. While walking to the shelf he sees it empty and hears two idiots bantering. One friend says to the other "Dude, you don't even have a press so you can't reload shit." Then the guy replies "Yeah but this shit is going to be illegal so might as well buy it. I can sell it for big money later."

'Murica.
drjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:47 AM   #343
racindego
Angry Misogynist

Bikes: 636 traded in for PW50
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjak View Post
They are idiots, hooked on facebook, shopping, fast food, reality television, gossip (either family/friends/work/celebrity) and football. These combined make up almost 100% of their lives outside of work.

They are completely programmed from birth via marketing and advertising. They are sheep that simply don't understand how precious life is, how short life is, and what idiots they are, spending their one and only life engaged, 100%, in dipshit activity. They could go their own way, live their own life, with their own hobbies/passions but that doesn't make sense to them because they are indoctrinated to be a part of the herd.

When I am stuck in general population (ex: in queue for groceries, etc) I overhear discussions about:

Facebook (#1)
this smart phone vs. that smart phone
X reality TV show (whichever is on at the time and current)
Talking shit about family member, friend, husband/wife, kid, or coworker
Football
Gossip

I would never disclose personal information about my friends or family in public, ever. A to B, no C. These fvcking tools talk about everything, either in person to someone else or on the got damn phone.

I think if we had an extermination of stupid people in the US, we'd be down to 10-20% of the current population.

I read today, on my gun forum......a guy that regularly reloads went to his normal LGS to get reloading supplies for .223/556. While walking to the shelf he sees it empty and hears two idiots bantering. One friend says to the other "Dude, you don't even have a press so you can't reload shit." Then the guy replies "Yeah but this shit is going to be illegal so might as well buy it. I can sell it for big money later."

'Murica.

That's a lot of haterade for a Monday morning

racindego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:52 AM   #344
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Bikes: 94 VMax, CRF80F, CRF70F, Cannondale F7, your mom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
While I would love to see these retards "zapped", I think if it reaches that point it's going to get really ugly. It's a catch-22 as I see it - nothing will change and citizens will continue to be oppressed by the public servants elected by them. Corporations will continue to get rich off the back of the common American. Flipside is some sort of "revolution" and I don't see us coming back from that. If it happens here, it will desabilize the entire planet, crash all the markets and it will be ethe end.

Either way we are f*cked.

Totally agreed.
I see at least 2 possible outcomes. One would be them submitting that they are touchable. (laughable) Second would be dropping the veil and putting their true agenda out there for everyone to see. If martial law or confiscation occurs, then we will see the true death spiral. Martial law would be the end of America. A guerrilla war would start and our country would fold. The lemmings would starve immediately and the alphabet soup would start going door to door. The media would start spewing collectivist propaganda and calling for the hunting of the conspirators.
Meister37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:55 AM   #345
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Bikes: 2000 R1; 1999 R1 trackwhore; Sold: 1999 R1, 2000 Ducati 996, 2007 R6r, 2008 R6s
Quote:
I see at least 2 possible outcomes. One would be them submitting that they are touchable. (laughable) Second would be dropping the veil and putting their true agenda out there for everyone to see. If martial law or confiscation occurs, then we will see the true death spiral. Martial law would be the end of America. A guerrilla war would start and our country would fold. The lemmings would starve immediately and the alphabet soup would start going door to door. The media would start spewing collectivist propaganda and calling for the hunting of the conspirators.
Yes, which is -

the end, and we're f*cked.

SIG courtesy of petrol!

Old 01-07-2013, 09:02 AM   #346
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Quote:
Yes, which is -

the end, and we're f*cked.
That is impossible to stop. I'm more interested in how it happens so I can head to the hills prior to the fall. The trigger point is important as well.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:03 AM   #347
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Quote:
That is impossible to stop. I'm more interested in how it happens so I can head to the hills prior to the fall. The trigger point is important as well.
I really don't think it will be that easy to stay hidden and live....even if you are prepared you are still f*cked.

SIG courtesy of petrol!

Old 01-07-2013, 09:10 AM   #348
InkedR1Pilot
my girlfriend likes girls

Bikes: Vman1300's 05 R1
Quote:
I really don't think it will be that easy to stay hidden and live....even if you are prepared you are still f*cked.
ill take my chances... im not gonna sit back and wait for em to come... i refuse

sig by petrol

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN
RAMPAGE RACING

InkedR1Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:17 AM   #349
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Quote:
Survival will be harder than death. It will take an immense will to live in order to overcome life without society. The skills lost 100 years ago as well.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #350
Fikays
SuperMod Abuser

Quote:
ill take my chances... im not gonna sit back and wait for em to come... i refuse
Quote:
Survival will be harder than death. It will take an immense will to live in order to overcome life without society. The skills lost 100 years ago as well.
Yep.

SIG courtesy of petrol!

Old 01-07-2013, 09:27 AM   #351
JDollaz
Rebel w/ a Cause

Quote:
See Below.

Quote:
I read this a while Back, it was disturbing then but seems to be a little more realistic day by day. Oh and of CBU's..

http://occupycorporatism.com/dhs-and...g-martial-law/

""John (a pseudonym) was contracted by DHS to “fill in caves, mines and block trails”. Now these measures are being stepped up, as independent contractors are being brought to mountainous regions and told to block all entrances into the mountains, by way of caves and other areas where people could possibly “hide out in the hills” during a riot situation under declaration of martial law.""

Sig Provided by : The Artist formerly know as Petrol !
JDollaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:37 AM   #352
drjak
Take the red pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by racindego View Post
That's a lot of haterade for a Monday morning
The truth stings sometimes. I can't imagine living life like they do. Concerned with the Joneses, worrying so much about being in the herd. Makes me laugh that people spend their whole life concerned with the above mentioned bs then kill off. See the world, go get involved in nature, eval your own life, spend your free time on your passions, tell your people you love them, care about them, etc, do what makes you happy and turn off the idiot box, quit caring about what everyone else is doing, etc, etc.

Sorry I've just had to deal with the herd/sheep for the last 6 weeks and it is the most trying time of the year. Traffic, dealing with stress (their stress, not mine), even getting my food at the grocery store becomes 10 times more difficult due to the holidays, then sprinkle in the worst gun madness I've ever seen in my life, totally preventing me from my normal range trips. When the herd does their bs and prevents me from doing normal, every week activities I have to vent I do apologize and I did try to escape by riding yesterday only to get pinned in traffic on a Sunday afternoon because they don't want to let the holidays go. Got damnit the holidays are over you mother fvckers, let it fvcking go
Old 01-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #353
KMac
SuperModerateur

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe

....don't stop now, you're on a ROLL!!
Old 01-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #354
Kangaroo
para bellum

Some of you guys need to post your blood pressure when you write some of your posts. I would bet that it is a bit high...

Sig courtesy of SpidermanSS 9-15-09

Brothers riding on...
Bandrews 10/11
Dieyoung69 11/10
Vman1300 3/09
Gawarrior 6/08
Elviswarrior 6/07
Crazyclimbr 3/07
K_flexxx 6/06
Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #355
drjak
Take the red pill

Nah, not at all. People will high blood pressure have that condition because they hold it in! Or they give in and hit wingstop
Sponsored Links
Advertisement