Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

FS: 09-13 R1 Stock & Aftermarket Parts

3K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  Ironhorz 
#1 · (Edited)
All items are in excellent shape!

I use PayPal and will ship as soon as I receive payment! If you require insurance on them, please specify when you purchase. Thanks for looking! :thumbup

**AVAILABLE**

- OEM shock. Selling because it's sitting around. Asking $150+shipping

- OEM 50th Anniversary Black Lowers. Just installed new bellypan. Asking $125+shipping

- OEM exhaust with heat shields/panels and mounting hardware. Selling because it's just sitting around. Asking $50+shipping

- OEM Heat Shield. Selling because it's just sitting around. Asking $10 +shipping

- OEM Fluid Reservoir Cover. Selling because it's just sitting around. Asking $5 +shipping

- OEM Hugger and Chain Guard. Selling because it's just sitting around. Asking $20 +shipping

**SOLD**

- Tyga carbon fiber hugger and trimmed down chain guard. Selling because I'm going a different direction. Asking $100+shipping
**SOLD

- OEM 50th Anniversary Black Rearsets. Selling because they're just sitting around. Asking $50+shipping
****SOLD

- OEM panel. Selling because it's just sitting around. Asking $10+shipping
****SOLD

- OEM Inner Side Fairing. Selling because it's just sitting around. Asking $20 +shipping
****SOLD

See less See more
#7 ·
I appreciate the offer, but if don't care for the OEM silver ones. Not really a fan of them anyways, but I'm going to leave a set on, I prefer the black ones. I appreciate the offer though brotha. :thumbup

#11 ·
Yeah man, they're mint. I think I put 500-600 miles on the bike before I pulled them off. They're boxed up already and ready to go, just sitting in the garage. PM inbound...

#21 ·
Yep, the aftermarket stuff I had sold. Was just a few carbon pieces that you can see at the bottom of the first post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.