Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Lucky 13th Post Whore Thread 3.0

392K views 5K replies 76 participants last post by  Tad158 
#1 ·
Whore away :boobies

#3,650 ·
I had a fender eliminator that was right between the pegs on my '07 R1 when I was in Arizona. One bike cop told me he would ticket me, but he was heading to another call. Another cop pulled me over on my way to work, and gave me a warning. Said he tried running my plate 2 or 3 times, but couldn't make it out because of the position. Carried the state statute with me after that for the reminder of my time there.

Here in New Jersey I asked a couple troopers, and they said it was okay.

#3,652 ·
#3,657 ·
#3,659 ·
Darned madman, that sucks! My bro-in- law just had an operation for prostrate cancer. Hoping all turns out well for your family!

#3,660 ·
#3,661 ·
Sorry to hear madman...I just found out yesterday my brother in laws, fiancé's, step father has the big C. this sucks in a bunch of ways....my BIL was getting married next August and the step father is walking his fiancé down the aisle, but they don't think he'll be here so they moved it to November of this year (very little time to plan now). I found out Friday night, I had a ride for me and my bike to go to barber...you guessed it....November. Wife also approved Barber trip....But, barber will always be there....I feel horrible for them...

Marcelo - no clear answer. Anywhere from a week to a month after the season. Email wanda dumas (her email is on lrrsracing.com). She should be able to answer your questions...she's awesome for the LRRS family...

#3,666 ·
#3,662 ·
Weekend went great for me. There is lots of pics from the cheesesteak event floating around facebook. You guys missed out.

Yesterday was a great day as well. Took the KTM out for some morning fun. Hit some nice twisties, then came back home for a cookout and family time.

#3,663 ·
that sounds dope... you have any other pictures of it..

#3,664 ·
I took a nice 125+ mile jaunt with a good friend of mine yesterday....SUPER fun! out and home before church traffic was even on the roads!

#3,665 ·
#3,671 ·
k guys. it's that time again. bike night at cyclegear this Thursday. you guys down. ??

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#3,672 ·
k guys. it's that time again. bike night at cyclegear this Thursday. you guys down. ??

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I'll be there if the weather holds up. Temps cooled off which is nice but, it seems like the forecast calls for rain everyday.
I took a ride to the Poconos Sat. To the Sunset Hill Gun Range and we got caught in rain on the way home...ugh!

#3,676 ·
i feel this weather hates riders, i wanted to take the bike to work today.. apple phone said rain... i see nothing but clear skies... this is total BS

#3,681 ·
yeah thats why i went with black.. i mean i garage her everyday and when its parked i always throw my jacket over the tank because i dont want the tank pad to fade either... but i feel its just safer this way.. and im stocked about the renthals .. ive heard nothing but good from them... hopefully this all comes in before my trackday on monday:)

#3,683 ·
good morning good morning... so looks like lovely rain again tomorrow... this will be the 4th bike night in a row from cyclegear that gets rained out lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.