Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Show your wheels

8K views 58 replies 20 participants last post by  rorlow 
#1 ·
Hi Guys:

Please show your wheels,rotors, sprocket.

Thanks

#54 ·
These new Brembo calipers represent another step forward in the evolution of Brembo calipers: their innovative quality lie in the use of topology optimization* deriving from the experience acquired by Brembo in the competition sector. With the aid of this pioneering software, it has been possible to optimize the geometry of the caliper body, revolutionizing the accepted notions of competition caliper styling and raising the engineering and performance level of the product still higher.

Machined entirely from billet stock using the latest CAD-CAM technologies, these GP4 RR and GP4 RX callipers are much lighter than comparable components now on the market, and features a mass/stiffness ratio second to none in its class. The caliper body is designed with a central bridge structure, which also has the effect of increasing its overall stiffness.

Brembo's experience at the top of world motorsport championships is reflected directly in the nickel-plated body, which not only creates a highly attractive look but has also allowed the designers to make machining tolerances even finer, achieving added benefits in terms of performance and operating precision.

#55 ·
I'm just stirring cause I good such a great rise out of Ian when I called his calipers chrome! :hammer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.