Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

WTB: 07-08 R1 Aftermarket Slipons & Y-Pipe

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  boutmonei 
#1 ·
Hi All

I'm the market for some slip ons and a y pipe for my ride, i'm leaning towards two brothers and akrapovic and yoshimura. If anyone is flogging a set in good condition please drop me a PM. Unfortunately i'm not based in US, so if you are will to ship to SA for a decent price, please let me know.

Thanks
Inflect

#2 ·
#8 ·
You might be interested in Flash-Tune interface with it's additional features.

#10 ·
Do a&r race baffles for 105$ and a mivv y pipe or similar for 180-270$ and it'll be a beast! Did mine 2 weeks ago and stock cans with baffles sounds so much better than my yoshi slip ons with gutted y pipe I sold and the stock cans are lighter than any other pipe out there. Titanium less than stainless.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#11 ·
Graves and Gytr are nice but $$$$$$$$ u can spend 900$ on those slip ons for looks another 300$ on mid pipe or buy full system for 2000$ but for maybe a 1-2 hp gain over a stock system with baffles and y pipe, I'd rather put that money into suspension, tires, brakes etc

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.