Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Ghostrider Squadron Chatroom Thread

318K views 11K replies 92 participants last post by  DanQ 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I know we have been posting up to ride and what not in the "members thread" and I would like to move that activity here.

Let's post up rides, get togethers, whatever...we can get to know each other here. So post up, Ghostriders! :thumbup

Also please note the Squadron CO/XO volunteer/nomination thread...we have to get down to business, folks! :)

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246585

#4 ·
:hellobye

#21 ·
I'm a boring creature of habit, I usually ride around lake lavon b/c it's close to me. I get moving and don't have any chicken strips but don't really get my knee down, to many driveways and crap like that.

I've been busy too. My last attempt at riding was back in September and I blew out my shift rod on my rearset so I need to have that replaced until I can ride again. :lol Corey's Mom, huh?
shhh :vanish

#38 ·
Good morning, Frank. I have been working so much lately that I seem to have missed some things. Could you catch me up with what you are doing here? Thanks,
Chad

#39 ·
Good morning, Frank. I have been working so much lately that I seem to have missed some things. Could you catch me up with what you are doing here? Thanks,
Chad
What's up, Chad! Sure, no prob...we are getting all the Squadrons up and going, and your local Squadron is us, obviously. We are looking for members to join and to participate in future Squadron activities. You can check out the other stickied threads and the plans and ideas thread for the low down. If you are intersted in joining, just reply in the members thread...we would like you in the Squadron, Chad! :thumbup

#45 ·
nah been working so much lately i havent had time to do anything at all. im off the rest of today though so ill try and see if i can come up with something...unless i pass out from exhaustion first haha

#49 ·
Couple maybe's here. What exactly are you looking for Frank?

lW]
[/url]
Those are cool, Chad, but we need something sticker friendly! Check out some of the other Squadron Logos...I like the "Lucky 13th" Logo...cool and simple.

It's not about what I like, it's about what we like. :thumbup

#55 ·
i got to disect a cat in high school..my sister thought I was demented for enjoying it...but then she started nursing school and they made her do it and she thought it was greatness.. i guess my family is kinda twisted haha

#56 ·
#57 · (Edited)
#64 ·
Morning bitches! I's ****ing cold! :lol

#70 ·
How's your day going so far?

#71 ·
I'm really hot natured so the cold really doesn't bother me. You remember that serious cold snap we had back in the winter of 06? It was like in the teens down here...I rode to work and freakin got frostbite in two of my fingers, lol. Now they hurt when it starts to get cold, lol.

Meh. SSDD for me. I have today and tomorrow left with work, then I can go home...I can't wait to be able to sleep in the same bed with the old lady! :sneaky

#81 ·
You're terrible.

#94 ·
Just woke up. It's still to cold :rant Our homecoming game is tonight though :boobies

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.