Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Official Ghostrider Squadron Logo

49K views 292 replies 49 participants last post by  68mustang 
#1 · (Edited)
First off, a big thank you to blue8135, WICKEDFX, R1nStang, V10KLZZ71S for their work on our Squadron logo. :thumbup

I asked the boss to mock up one for us a couple weeks ago and I just received our Squadron logo from SpidermanSS....this is now the Official Ghostrider Squadron Logo; I take that no one will object! :thumbup

As I get some quotes, I will post info in this thread where to order the stickers and how much it will cost. I will also be looking at shirts for everyone as well.

If anyone has any input, please feel free. Also, if you like it as much as I do, PM SpidermanSS and thank him for his great job! :rock

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
:rock Stickers soon please!

#16 ·
Thanks Frank..... I'll upload the HIGH resolution files up tonight and get you guys some a few different sizes of the colored ones for avatars etc.... The files are around 13" x 13" at 300 dpi so they are print quality...

I told Frank I don't have time to do side projects very often but I could maybe make some time to do more for some of the squadrons with a little paypal help... :)

#18 ·
Thanks Frank..... I'll upload the HIGH resolution files up tonight and get you guys some a few different sizes of the colored ones for avatars etc.... The files are around 13" x 13" at 300 dpi so they are print quality...

I told Frank I don't have time to do side projects very often but I could maybe make some time to do more for some of the squadrons with a little paypal help... :)
That would be freakin awesome, Shane! I can't wait to see the rest! :rock Thanks again, for everything!

#19 ·
That is awesome!! great job!:rock

#20 ·
That's a bad a$$ logo! I would love to get it made into a patch to wear on my flight helmet here. :thumbup

#46 ·
Well not quite. No one said anything about being hit by something in the back. The litters were stuffed under the litter pans and are at feet level so I don't see how they could fall on her. I know she DID break her foot walking across some shattered bricks while she was helping to carry the paitients to the other bird that landed. I'll post the story here in a little while.

#50 ·
I haven't forgot about you maniacs.. I'll get you the high resolution images up this weekend so you can start getting stickers and stuff...

#52 ·
Great news, folks! I have a source for our stickers and they should be great and really affordable. Also may have a lead for full color stickers as well.

More info to follow later today so stay tuned! :thumbup

#53 ·
Stickers!!!!

Alright, folks, the low down on our stickers!

First off, they will be available in your choice of white, black, metallic silver, metallic gold, hot rod purple, Yamaha blue, dark blue, fire engine red and sunflower yellow in vinyl and simulated carbon fiber.

Keep in mind these photos are off the low-res logo; once I get the High-res logos to the printer, they will look better.

Prices are as follows: (2) round logos and (2) "R1-015" a choice of a 4 or 5 inch long curved "R1-015" for the windshield! $9.99 with $0.99 combined S/H regardless of how many purchased.

Contact our sticker guy here : Graphik4u@yahoo.com

Be sure to specify which Squadron! Once everyone starts receiving their stickers, post up pics of your stickers on your bike/car here! :thumbup

Color sticker info will follow later!

#54 ·
High-res logos

Ghostriders, here are the high-res copies of our logos. Just got them today! I am awaiting a couple of quotes for full color stickers. When I get the quotes back I will post up here! :rock

#60 ·
Alright, folks! Single color logos are now available!!!

Prices are as follows: (2) round logos and (2) "R1-015" a choice of a 4 or 5 inch long curved "R1-015" for the windshield! $9.99 with $0.99 combined S/H regardless of how many purchased.

Contact our sticker guy here : Graphik4u@yahoo.com

Be sure to specify which Squadron! Once everyone starts receiving their stickers, post up pics of your stickers on your bike/car here! :thumbup

#61 ·
Colored Logos

Alright, now colored logos. Right now I have two of three quotes to consider and I need input as to who would be interested in colored logos. Please post up if you are interested!!

Quotes:

1. $4 for 4x4, $5 for 5x5 and $6 for 6x6; we need to order at least 24 to qualify for the prices and with a one week turnaround. Also these stickers are laminated! :rock

2. 4 in, 5 in and 6 in for $6, $8 and $10 respectively. These prices will go down as well for more quantities. Carbon fiber imitation is available here too.

Now any one who wants to order one, two, three, whatever for themselves, please PM me for the info for option #2. They are located where I live.

Option #1 and the yet to be determined #3 option would be a for a "group buy" to bring prices down futher.

I am open to any suggestions; please post up what you think, guys! :thumbup

#62 ·
Full color/carbon Logos

Alright, Ghostriders, I got some full color stickers today as well as a "carbon fiber" one.

The full color is vinyl. I'd say it is "alright" quality....would be good on a window, like on a cage, but not sure on an R1. The carbon fiber one definitely looks better.

If you look at the full color ones, they have the "black" background. I think if one took the time to cut out(super tedious) the black background(around the flames and rotor) it will look a lot better.

The carbon fiber is already "cut out", so it would look much better.

The bubbly looking full color is "laminated".

I slapped one on the car as well just too see how it would look. :drunk:

If anyone wants any of these, let me know! :thumbup

Attachments

#63 ·
Alright, Ghostriders, I got some full color stickers today as well as a "carbon fiber" one.

The full color is vinyl. I'd say it is "alright" quality....would be good on a window, like on a cage, but not sure on an R1. The carbon fiber one definitely looks better.

If you look at the full color ones, they have the "black" background. I think if one took the time to cut out(super tedious) the black background(around the flames and rotor) it will look a lot better.

The carbon fiber is already "cut out", so it would look much better.

The bubbly looking full color is "laminated".

I slapped one on the car as well just too see how it would look. :drunk:

If anyone wants any of these, let me know! :thumbup
I like the last one. In Yamaha blue...

#72 ·
ok so here is a sample of what I want. I will make it more detail soon so it can be printed but I wanted everyone to see what I was talking about with the blue.

That's cool Rick! :rock But could you do it with this high-res pic instead? As soon as you are done I will get it printed!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.