Official Ghostrider Squadron Chatroom Thread v2.0

182K views 7K replies 40 participants last post by  Fikays 
#1 ·
Morning foos!

#2 ·
Part 2 bishes, mornin Frank

#5 ·
What's up, Stephen?

It's looking like I will be selling my 03 to my brother... new bike might not be an R1, don't hate me.
What?! Why? Please just tell me you're not buying a Gixxer! :lol

What it be bitches! I see our illustrious leader finally got tired of the slowdown also :lol
Yeah it was getting on my last damn nerve. :lol

#3 ·
It's looking like I will be selling my 03 to my brother... new bike might not be an R1, don't hate me.

#6 ·
No hard feelings I guess :crash :lol

#7 ·
I would like an 11 zx10r, but we'll see...

#17 ·
Sup O!!!!

#21 ·
Ssdd

#46 ·
Rehman!!!what's going on?

#53 ·
so I guess I should mention this since its happening today. My step sister is being induced to help the baby pop out. so theres gonna be yet another filipino in my familu :lol...not like its already a 150:1 ratio of filipinos to white people HAHA. but anyways...this poor poor kid. his name will be Leonidas Kratos Campos ...yes...Leonidas after the Spartan leader in 300. and Kratos from God of War. this poor kid better be taller than 4'8" like the rest of his relatives are. cause hes gonna get teased over that name

#54 ·
:lol

#86 ·
probably not. motorcycle shows and car shows have gotten redundant to me. you can either see the exact same car/bike at every local show cause its the same people showing up. or you can pick up a magazine or jump on the internet and see all the pictures and details on any car...new old or concept that you could dream of. and it doesnt cost you $15 bucks to get in the door then $8 for a drink. only thing good about car/bike shows is the women...which in texas shows are really lacking on the sex appeal.

#90 ·
:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.