Bastards!

#4 ·
Here we go

#8 ·
Sup Sarge

#13 ·
what how the hell did you find out :finger

#26 ·
I'm just in a conflicting position with a couple of choices i need to make. I can't stop thinking about it and it's f*cking up my sleep. I see this dragging for a couple of months. Thanks for asking though. How is baby and momma doing?

#33 ·
they got rid of 3/66 when they moved to Ft. Carson? I supported those guys with the upgrade from to the M1A1D's back in 99/2000

#38 ·
I think the 2nd armored div needs to come back and get rid of some of these other sorry units.... oh wait, did I say that out loud over a gov't computer? :lol

#42 ·
on a tear today aren't ya sarge :lol

#43 ·
and can do it without firing the main gun! :fact

I wasnt a tanker, but I was a 3rd shop turret rat.... the tankers were the reason I was there....

#45 ·
Nothing wrong with that sarge, carry on:flex:

#47 ·
hey... I did have that patch as well there frank... the new one for the txng is goofy... damn inf div now...lol

#49 ·
any of you guys bought gear from leatherup.com? I've got a jacket and pants for the really cold temps and they are great. I took a chance on the boots they sell for $99
http://leatherup.com/p/Mens-Motorcy...Leather-Mens-Racing-Boots/283427.html#reviews
and I gotta say I am highly impressed with them. i ordered my regular work boot size and they were a little tight to begin with but i work them to work yesterday...10 hour shift. and they stretched out just right and are rather comfortable. its gonna take a little practice getting used to shifting since im so used to shifting in the work boots...which have a thinner toe due to no hard rubber shifter guard keeping it in place. the build quality its damn good. leaps and bounds over the quality of the sedici and Bilt brands. very comfortable to walk in. perforated and very breathable.
the only flaw i've found is on the inner left side by the heal of the right boot a piece of the rubber around the sole doesnt stay flat against the side..but its no biggie. i put the boot on. fish a finger in there move that rubber bit out from under my foot and its good to go.
I do kinda wish I would have ordered 1 size up but i think if i did that then my foot would shift around enough inside the boot to be unsafe. i did however just purchase a set of A* SMX off a member here minutes ago in that larger size...for the cold days when i wanna put a thicker sock on.
anyways..if anyone needs a decent street boot and dont wanna spend a fortune these are amazing boots for only $99...$89 if you have the 10% off coupon. hint of advice. if you create an account on leather up put some stuff in your cart and leave it for a few days they tend to email you a 5% off coupon code to help your decision to buy

#51 ·
#59 ·
yeah the new 3CR..... no longer a armor loving unit..... Strykers here we come.... BLEH... friggin wheeled POS