Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Squadron chat thread 3.0

1M views 21K replies 126 participants last post by  DanQ 
#1 ·
The old one was starting to cause duplicates and was getting slow. :(

Keep the ball rollin' :flex:

#3,724 ·
No, it's definitely not the happiest place on earth.

Maybe if you're standing on the other side of the construction fence... I'm on the ugly side where all the idiot northers have come down and think they know how to do gas work... Needless to say, they don't, and now I have a assload of work to do to certify it usable...

Where's my excited face... :crash

#3,730 ·
#3,731 ·
I really could use a good ride but considering it is goi g to be nice every day that i will be at work; it dont look good.

#3,734 ·
#3,736 ·
I'm gonna assume you meant to add a "don't" in there :lol

Those are my symptoms Randy, I ache all over, sore throat, cough. Don't have a fever though thankfully. I'm living off of vitamin C, halls, and sleep right now. But I've been going to work
My bad. Yes, I meant Don't. LOL.... I'm still feeling like crap. 12 hour work day about kicked my ass. Got two more to do before I'm off Mon and Tues. Everything is gone except for the cough and the tightness in my upper chest. Coughing up some nasty crap. I hope you get to feeling better.

#3,737 ·
My bad. Yes, I meant Don't. LOL.... I'm still feeling like crap. 12 hour work day about kicked my ass. Got two more to do before I'm off Mon and Tues. Everything is gone except for the cough and the tightness in my upper chest. Coughing up some nasty crap. I hope you get to feeling better.
I'm about the same state as you right now. A mean cough and some tightness... Hopefully I'm on the downhill right now.

I hope you get to feeling better, it's my weekend now, so I get time to relax. You are still two days away :(

Rest up good sir :)

#3,739 ·
Made it to Nashville

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Dude because of you the song from smokey and the bandit is in my head now. "eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin. We gonna do what they say can't be done..."

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#3,740 ·
Dude because of you the song from smokey and the bandit is in my head now. "eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin. We gonna do what they say can't be done..."

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Motorcycle.com Free App
We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there.
I'm east bound, just watch ol' Bandit run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.