Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Squadron chat thread 3.0

1M views 21K replies 126 participants last post by  DanQ 
#1 ·
The old one was starting to cause duplicates and was getting slow. :(

Keep the ball rollin' :flex:

#3,642 ·
Morning Gear and to all a good morning. 8 f***ing degrees out this morning and there is no F***ING HEATER IN MY F***ING SHOP!!! FML!!! the building maint. guy still hasnt fixed my damn heater in the last 2 months. Im about to go over and strangle his @$$ until he dies or he makes the call to get the thing fixed. 8 degrees and no heat is retarded to think im am going to do anything. ok i feel better.... whos next...

#3,647 ·
Morning Gear and to all a good morning. 8 f***ing degrees out this morning and there is no F***ING HEATER IN MY F***ING SHOP!!! FML!!! the building maint. guy still hasnt fixed my damn heater in the last 2 months. Im about to go over and strangle his @$$ until he dies or he makes the call to get the thing fixed. 8 degrees and no heat is retarded to think im am going to do anything. ok i feel better.... whos next...
Inhumane work place go home lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

#3,654 ·
Finally one the rotation off, call of duty time. Maybe my stupid internet will work.

#3,656 ·
Stuck out in El Paso, dealing with 118 children :(
I am famulare Dante's Divine Comedy but I have never heard of this circle of hell. Or was that you in the van with the candy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.