Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Squadron chat thread 3.0

1M views 21K replies 126 participants last post by  DanQ 
#1 ·
The old one was starting to cause duplicates and was getting slow. :(

Keep the ball rollin' :flex:

#3,881 ·
Was just watching the hurricane sandy benefit and following the twitter feed. Some kid post that Paul McCartney is covering the guns and roses song "live and let die".

Will somebody please come punch me in the head as hard as you can!

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#3,882 ·
Was just watching the hurricane sandy benefit and following the twitter feed. Some kid post that Paul McCartney is covering the guns and roses song "live and let die".

Will somebody please come punch me in the head as hard as you can!

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Motorcycle.com Free App
I'll punch you just for watching Paul McCartney :lol

Rodger waters was good, but I wanted to hear "Have a Cigar"

#3,886 ·
hows it going all. one more day till a basicly a 4 day weekend!!
Mine was a 6 day by accident, had strep the last two day's; boss told me to take a long weekend and stay away from him with that shait.

#3,887 ·
Hey Randy!

I'd have to leave here late Friday night for palm beach. I have to work. I should be loaded up and ready the night before, so when I get home from work I can head straight out after a shower and dinner. Also, do I need an air mattress for the toy hauler? And what's your favorite beverage of choice?
I talked to Sal today. We plan to park just outside the gate Friday and spend the night there in the toy hauler then drive in as soon as the gates open Saturday morning. It's not a far drive for us. Sal will be in the master bedroom and I'll be on the upper bunk. This will leave two narrower areas where the table is to fold out for sleeping. I would bring the mattress just in case. We will have floor space for this purpose.

I'll be bringing my big generator for everyones tire warmers. I thinks it's 5500 watts. He has one in the toy hauler too. So, you don't need to bring one. Are you bringing your woman or will it just be you? As for drink, I'm pretty partial to Diet Cherry 7UP. I don't think I'll be doing any drinking {beer} since it's just a one day event and we'll be heading home right after the event.

#3,891 ·
I talked to Sal today. We plan to park just outside the gate Friday and spend the night there in the toy hauler then drive in as soon as the gates open Saturday morning. It's not a far drive for us. Sal will be in the master bedroom and I'll be on the upper bunk. This will leave two narrower areas where the table is to fold out for sleeping. I would bring the mattress just in case. We will have floor space for this purpose.

I'll be bringing my big generator for everyones tire warmers. I thinks it's 5500 watts. He has one in the toy hauler too. So, you don't need to bring one. Are you bringing your woman or will it just be you? As for drink, I'm pretty partial to Diet Cherry 7UP. I don't think I'll be doing any drinking {beer} since it's just a one day event and we'll be heading home right after the event.
I'll bring whatever you need me too. My woman will not be in attendance with us, she's flying to New York. If you guys want I can bring lunch things so we have something to eat on sat, and I'll be bringing water and Gatorade. Also a blow up mattress. Let me know if there is anything I need to bring extra, I'm sure you have tools and all that, but I'll be bringing mine as well. I wish we could do two days, but I just won't have enough time in Sunday to get ready for work Monday, so I'll have to do a solo day.

Might meet up with him

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App
Let me know how you want to set this up John, we can meet wherever. Also I don't think Jeff will be able to go, he said he has to travel for work. If your lady friend can't make it John, you're more than welcome to park at my house and ride with me, save on gas

Can't wait fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.