Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

The new cbr600rr

3K views 40 replies 28 participants last post by  Run1 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I am an R1 lover and it is my favorite liter sport bike. If I wanted a 600cc bike the Honda would be good for me as a daily ride/commuter bike and it looks ok to me. The R1 is just the best looking bike out there so there is no comparision to me with the R1 and any other bike.

#11 ·
the bike is gorgeous but shes a butterface. those headlights just kill an otherwise awesome bike.....wait that sounds fimilar as hell...

#20 ·
I like it (not the Repsol livery though). Then again, I also like the Kawasaki ZX-6R too. No, I don't like the GSXR-600. That is fugly. :fact

#21 ·
At least Honda was nice enough to include a trip computer for fuel consumption and a gear indicator built in. Should be standard on any modern bike with a computer.

#24 ·
it's probably just made to look like that. honda has gotten pretty good about blending body work lines. in some of the pictures you can see a little line that separates the tail from the under seat part. one can only assume that the under seat part is separate from the tank cover (hondas have plastic tank covers over their gas tanks if you didn't know)

#29 ·
why would you even bother posting a link!! seen the 1kRR yet!?? fack me is that thing HIDEOUS!! wow!! seriously HONDa!??? WTF? you guys taking turns cleaning up those damn reactor cores??? :ugh

#31 ·
with that post count, you dont count :lol

mind you, you've got one of the sexiest R1s evah made.. so i'll let it slide!@

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.