Not open for further replies.

Venom Squadron chat thread 3.0

1M views 21K replies 126 participants last post by  DanQ 
#1 ·
The old one was starting to cause duplicates and was getting slow. :(

Keep the ball rollin' :flex:

#20,682 ·
Sorry, Tom I cleared out my inbox....

I think that there are a ton of great roads anywhere along the appalachians....:dunno, I haven't really made it out there except for one jaunt down skyline drive.
You probably got about five of those notifications. I was clicking away.

pm resent

just at the bottom of the resort is 33 either side of the valley the roads are nice can be busy at times and watch for trucks! 33e would be closer and at the top of the hill is the entrance to the skyline drive. As said before speed limit is 35-45... soooo :dundun:

33w towards west va is nice but its a bit of a hike.

being that most of the mountains in that area are n.p. land there are not too may roads crossing over them :dunno
I looked it up on the map and 33 looks good.

We plan to ride for at least half a day so should be able to cover some ground.

I'm thinking about going west on 33 and either coming back on 250 or head further south. When I went to Hatfield Mccoy we took rt. 64 to 97 to Gilbert and there was some amazing twisties but it looks too far away for half a day of riding.
Morning all :)

Tom Skyline is nice but do the speed limit! Haven't made a trip there but have been told it's nice.

My recolored tattoo before and after :) gonna start putting sunscreen on it from now on lol. It was 13 years old.
View attachment 630554
My Koi was redone and colored but it's not healed yet, I'll post pictures when it's completely healed.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I will keep that in mind Mica. I'm still undecided about going to skyline drive.

The tattoo is looking good with the new colors.

#20,683 ·
That was a while ago, Steve. :lol How's it been going?

We probably do need to get a new chat thread going. This one's hitting some pretty high numbers :fact
Great thanks, I trust you all are good too? I'd ask if goobr, rocco, shane, skeeter, beaverpuncher, etc have been behaving...... but I already know the answer to that one
It's status quo around here. Some are quiet, but it's seasonal. :fact
Hey you guys still do some FL meets occasionally? If so, can someone shoot me a link or email me @ stevewfl AT yahoo.com?

Or anywhere, I'm also bouncing around NC/TN/WV too and hope to ride up to Maine for some lob-stah

#20,687 ·
Counting down the days until I can get back to Va and some much needed humidity. Can't believe everything here closes at 8pm. Took a trip over to Roswell looking for UFOs. Didn't find any aliens so I randomly decided to bring back my own.

Attachments

#20,689 ·
No joke we lost about 11 minutes driving across the desert during a lighting storm. Strangest experience ever.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#20,697 ·
1 more thing please, if Paytheon is still around these days, give him a message for me.....

Hey Steve. Good to see you again. There are still a few of us in here. Paytheon has pretty much gone by the wayside. Last I heard he was pretty heavy into the track scene in the Northwest on his R6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.