Not open for further replies.

Venom Squadron chat thread 3.0

1M views 21K replies 126 participants last post by  DanQ 
#1 ·
The old one was starting to cause duplicates and was getting slow. :(

Keep the ball rollin' :flex:

#3,821 ·
Sweet. I can't wait man!!
Sal wants to do Jan 5th {Saturday}. I'll have this weekend off too. Could you do this instead of Feb 2nd? I think the Super Bowl is Feb 3rd. Let me know if this is ok with you. If so, we'll start planning it.

#3,825 ·
#3,826 ·
Sal wants to do Jan 5th {Saturday}. I'll have this weekend off too. Could you do this instead of Feb 2nd? I think the Super Bowl is Feb 3rd. Let me know if this is ok with you. If so, we'll start planning it.
Jan will work. I just hope it isn't cold. I'm def game for any date, I've put the money aside already for the day. I'll sign up for intermediate. I usually wait to pay until 8-10 days beforehand so I can see the weather.

Awesome burner thanks for asking. When is pbir chris
Jan 5 now :)

#3,827 ·
What's up everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Sup there Shane. :yesnod

Jan will work. I just hope it isn't cold. I'm def game for any date, I've put the money aside already for the day. I'll sign up for intermediate. I usually wait to pay until 8-10 days beforehand so I can see the weather.
Jan or Feb are both crap shoots for cold weather. At least it's much further South than Jennings. It just depends on the cold fronts. Temps in the 60's or 70's and I'll be ok. I'll pay in a couple of weeks too. Plan on Jan 5th. We will probably leave Friday and spend the night in the toy hauler at the track entrance then come in the gates early Saturday morning to set up. I'll give you a call in a few weeks with details. Anyone else who wants to join us is more than welcome.

#3,828 ·
Sup there Shane. :yesnod

Jan or Feb are both crap shoots for cold weather. At least it's much further South than Jennings. It just depends on the cold fronts. Temps in the 60's or 70's and I'll be ok. I'll pay in a couple of weeks too. Plan on Jan 5th. We will probably leave Friday and spend the night in the toy hauler at the track entrance then come in the gates early Saturday morning to set up. I'll give you a call in a few weeks with details. Anyone else who wants to join us is more than welcome.
Sounds good to me man! I'll see if my buddy Jeff will plan to go with me, and we will see you there. If not it'll be me and my woman.

#3,834 ·
Morning venom

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App
Correction; 4 hours of sleep in 40 hours...........good night. Dang I love overtime.

#3,839 ·
I havnt decided what I'm gonna do for lodging yet. Might stay at the Hampton again because they had good parking for my trailer
You guys can stay in the toy hauler if you want. Just as long as you don't snore. LOL... It can sleep four easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.