Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Squadron chat thread 3.0

1M views 21K replies 126 participants last post by  DanQ 
#1 ·
The old one was starting to cause duplicates and was getting slow. :(

Keep the ball rollin' :flex:

#3,781 ·
Put my fuel tank put back on the R6 today. It had several dings on it. Had a friend who does bike bodywork fill in the dents and shoot it then clear coat it. Looks great.

Since I had the tank off for a week I decided to changed the spark plugs too. Man, talk about a freakin' hassle. :eek: Thank god for the youtube video I found. The bike is a '06 and has 11.4K and the stock plugs still look pretty good with very little electrode wear. Now, I just gotta get two of the Yamaha tunning fork emblems for the tank.

Chris, talked to my buddy Sal and we are thinking about hitting up Palm Beach International Raceway soon since it's close to us. Didn't you run this track in October? What were your thoughts on it? We plan to hit up JGP early next year too. We gotta hook up.
Let me know if you find the decals for a reasonable price, yamaha wanted $25 for each.

#3,785 ·
Let me know if you find the decals for a reasonable price, yamaha wanted $25 for each.
Will do for sure...

If you go to palm beach I will go too. It's a really decent track and it has huge spots to pass. It's super smooth too. Honestly I had a bad time because I ran intermediate and it's like we talked about on the phone, too many guys who didn't belong in that class. Other than that I was just sad because I was there alone. When you plan on going Randy let me know, I'd love to make a trip down and run it again.
Yeah, I'll let you know for sure. Maybe in Jan. At least it will be much warmer than JGP would be in Jan. Do they do open track days like Jennings or do you have to go through a group? I really know nothing about Palm Beach except it's only about 1.5 hours from me.

#3,787 ·
Will do for sure...

Yeah, I'll let you know for sure. Maybe in Jan. At least it will be much warmer than JGP would be in Jan. Do they do open track days like Jennings or do you have to go through a group? I really know nothing about Palm Beach except it's only about 1.5 hours from me.
It's through an organization. I used Florida Track Days i believe, but I'll check again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.