Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Squadron chat thread 3.0

1M views 21K replies 126 participants last post by  DanQ 
#1 ·
The old one was starting to cause duplicates and was getting slow. :(

Keep the ball rollin' :flex:

#3,805 · (Edited)
Let me know if you find the decals for a reasonable price, yamaha wanted $25 for each.
Powersports Plus has them {OEM} for $16.22 each, but you would have to pay shipping too {$6.95}. Here's the link: http://www.powersportsplus.com/part...e/2006/R6+-+YZFR6V/FUEL+TANK/parts.html#uloc3 It's item #4. Of course, if you have any other OEM items to purchase this would be the time.

I've found them on eBay too, but many are Chinese knock offs any may not look right. Here is one I think I'm going to get from eBay. It includes two emblems and free shipping.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Set-37m...Parts_Accessories&hash=item460acf01e4&vxp=mtr

#3,809 ·
I know, but it's only 30$ more for a day than Jennings and you will save the difference in gas :fact

Lets do it!! I get my rear shock back tomorrow and my forks back this coming week :)

Ok, how does Saturday Feb 2nd sound? I'll have the weekend off. I have a set of fresh Power Ones just itching be be eaten up. We will have the toy hauler to chill in with a generator. I've never done Palm Beach Raceway. Really don't want to start in novice, but then again I don't know the track either. You were in intermediate when you went? I'll talk to my buddy Sal Sunday. We are going to Tampa to watch the Tampa Gay Suckaneers play.

#3,810 ·
Ok, how does Saturday Feb 2nd sound? I'll have the weekend off. I have a set of fresh Power Ones just itching be be eaten up. We will have the toy hauler to chill in with a generator. I've never done Palm Beach Raceway. Really don't want to start in novice, but then again I don't know the track either. You were in intermediate when you went? I'll talk to my buddy Sal Sunday. We are going to Tampa to watch the Tampa Gay Suckaneers play.
Lets do intermediate than. Feb 2nd is perfect :) my bday is feb 7th, so it'll be a gift for me :thumbup

#3,811 ·
Randy start in Int. You'll get bumped really quick. You'll figure that place out first session

#3,817 ·
Lets do intermediate than. Feb 2nd is perfect :) my bday is feb 7th, so it'll be a gift for me :thumbup
Sounds good. We will plan on it for sure.

Randy start in Int. You'll get bumped really quick. You'll figure that place out first session
Yeah, I figure Int will be a good place to start. Not really worried about getting bumped to Avance. I just want to have a good and "SAFE" time. I've slowed my pace down a bit over the past few years. Getting way too old to act like a Nicky Hayden wanna be. Are you going to be there?

Look! Its the elusive but really sneaky W. Palm Beach ball licker.
:sing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.