Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Squadron chat thread 3.0

1M views 21K replies 126 participants last post by  DanQ 
#1 ·
The old one was starting to cause duplicates and was getting slow. :(

Keep the ball rollin' :flex:

#3,861 ·
Here's a picture of the type of stand im talking about. I have had my bike up on about 18 hours when I put the exhaust and other stuff on and it never gave me any problems. I just like the spool stands better. Im not sure of the name brand I have I got it off a buddy but it did its job well enough for me.

Attachments

#3,873 ·
Here's a picture of the type of stand im talking about. I have had my bike up on about 18 hours when I put the exhaust and other stuff on and it never gave me any problems. I just like the spool stands better. Im not sure of the name brand I have I got it off a buddy but it did its job well enough for me.
It's the same concept of a spool stand only the one in your picture uses the swing arm pads instead of spools. Any 6mm spools should fit your Yamaha threaded holes at the end of your swing arm.

#3,875 ·
Hey Randy!

I'd have to leave here late Friday night for palm beach. I have to work. I should be loaded up and ready the night before, so when I get home from work I can head straight out after a shower and dinner. Also, do I need an air mattress for the toy hauler? And what's your favorite beverage of choice?

#3,876 ·
its fvkin 45 here and the gas company cut my gas off. When I went to call them to see what was up since I paid my bill 2 weeks ago, they said they mean to cut my neighbors gas off. needless to say im shopping for an electric water heater and fireplace soon, what a bunch of jacklegs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.