Not open for further replies.

Venom Squadron chat thread 3.0

1M views 21K replies 126 participants last post by  DanQ 
#1 ·
The old one was starting to cause duplicates and was getting slow. :(

Keep the ball rollin' :flex:

#13,822 ·
Morning all.

So the only day my boss let's me sleep in to get me my owed time back, my gf calls! Any other day she is too busy, but not today lol good by three hrs of sleep haha

#13,823 ·
#13,824 ·
yea i'm getting out in december due to HYT after 8 years. i get a severance pay but who knows when i'll see that money. So i'm getting a p/t job now, then going full time until i can get into school over in Jacksonville. J-Raw wants me to go to gainesville lol guess he needs more friends. not to get all sappy, but leaving the military sucks. it's all i know. it's going to be really rough on my way of life for a while. pay may suck, but i love deploying and wearing the uniform everyday for a cause that's bigger than myself and wearing for the people of this great nation. :tocoo:
Its not sappy at all thats how I felt. I still miss it and I miss all my brothers and sisters that I've proudly met over the years. I mainly got out because I was undeployable due to unstabke ptsd from previous deployments.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#13,826 ·
Small rant: Stupid fricking idoitic windowlicking fries are done couldnt wipe their ass without directions high school dropout imbocile skycabs.

These fricking idiots at the BNA who stand at the outside check in podiums. They stand there at another curb and yell at you "limo man""limo man"limo man". The lazy fvcks should have someone on the other curb asking people if they need help with the bagd instead of sitting there waiting for someone to bring them money. The guy wouldnt stop this morning progressively getting louder each time while im trying to have a converstation with my clients. I finally turned and yell at him to quit yelling and they didnt need any help. Hell they werent even flying that airline. The curb on my side was just so full you couldnt get to the other airline entrance.

Lazy ass people

#13,828 ·
Good morning fartknockers.

Beav eat a Snickers. You turn into a diva when your hungry.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#13,838 ·
He needs more help than that lol!!

What's up Flexxx?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
:lol

Not much here. Doing a little drafting work, listening to the iPod, moderating the dumb*sses in the marketplace.

I swear you have to hand-feed those folks(folks=noobs that don't know how to post) just to get them to post right. I mean, we DO have a rules Sticky... :shake

#13,839 ·
:lol

Not much here. Doing a little drafting work, listening to the iPod, moderating the dumb*sses in the marketplace.

I swear you have to hand-feed those folks(folks=noobs that don't know how to post) just to get them to post right. I mean, we DO have a rules Sticky... :shake
I saw your post lol! He's missing prices and not stating if their OEM or aftermarket names.

#13,840 ·
I saw your post lol! He's missing prices and not stating if their OEM or aftermarket names.

He's missing more than I felt like typing :lol

If he wants his thread to stay up, he'll just simply read the rules. We'll see if he passes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.