Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Sarasota, FL

4K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  Agent 
#1 ·
Looking to meet up with some people in the sarasota, Fl area to go ride...

#5 ·
Town- I'm in the Tampa area as well. I know a few twisties I could take you on.

#18 ·
Im right down 17 from you. I actually live in bartow. On week days after work I try to get out and ride the back roads around here. Let me know if you want to meet one day. I like going fast but I dont get crazy on the bike.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#19 ·
During the week I donr get off till 7 but I get off at 1 on sat. And have sunday and monday off though. I'm the same way I try and keep it under 90 not real comfortable with corners yet I've road cruzers the last 15 years and just cant quite make myself go past that lean point that a cruzer can do so I ride pretty slow I guess.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#25 ·
I wanted to repeat the last post. Did any or all of you ever get together to form a group that rides in the Sarasota area? AND - If you do live in this area, I found a good group to ride with on "Meet-Up". The oranizer schedules all types of rides and he is now up to about 4 a week. I know he schedules one at least every Saturday. It's not an R1 exclusive group. I ride an R1 but this group has everything from an R1 to a Can-Am. No crazy riders as everyone is a little older and responsible and does put safety first. Let me know if anyone wants the link to try out this group. I would personally love to see another R1 or 2 join this group.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.