Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

GoPro - 04 R1 & 370z, Thanksgiving morning fun

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  raymmrtnz 
#1 ·
Short video of me & a friend, GoPro Hero 2 - Sony A57. 04 R1 & 370z

#9 ·
Yeah i don't either, good times though.. its up toward Mt. Baldy

some constructive criticism though, I'd say you should adjust your lane position on the left hand corners - on almost all of the left handers, your body was actually on the wrong side of the road, even though the bike itself wasn't -
Thanks, I don't mind criticism at all... I don't consider myself very experience when it comes to this stuff, and have much to learn. Ill keep that in mind...

#8 ·
nice set up with the cams facing each other.

If I was going to offer some constructive criticism though, I'd say you should adjust your lane position on the left hand corners - on almost all of the left handers, your body was actually on the wrong side of the road, even though the bike itself wasn't - which is gonna cause you some issues on blind corners and when there is traffic coming the other way, - it will force you to make several adjustments rather than flowing through the curve in one consistent smooth motion.
not trying to get up your a$$ or anything, just offer some advice to a fellow R1 lover!!

Looks like some nice sections of road though man!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.