#3,972 ·
Nice, did your mom have fun?

#3,986 ·
Just 5 more minutes mom:finger

#3,988 ·
What it is foo

#3,992 ·
sup Oscar...did you get your anti-scratch collar removed yet? :lol

I meant to ask you...but did your wife have your testies bronzed so she could put them in her Trophy Case?

#4,003 ·
son of a... never had the anti scratch collar ya bastige!!! no tropy case my balls are still intact and in the rightful location!!

She had them bronzed and carries them in her purse. But she uses them as chinese stress(baoding ) balls
:shake

Rumor has it she has very small hands.
wait a minute!!! :crash

#4,008 ·
son of a... never had the anti scratch collar ya bastige!!! no tropy case my balls are still intact and in the rightful location!!

wait a minute!!! :crash
So you're saying she used them to plug up your "other" issue? :dunno

#4,019 ·
So you're saying she used them to plug up your "other" issue? :dunno
I wish, my ass is still shitting blood. Turns out it's not hemorrhoids. my anus is just swollen..

Shut it!!!

my dumass beagle will eat her own vomit.
I had a German shepard when I was younger. My parents had a cook out, everyone kept feeding him.. hot dogs, hamburgers, steak. Soon he looked real sick then in the middle of the kitchen floor he just let loose and vomited a huge pile of barely digested hotdogs , hamburgers and steaks. Shit was funny, then he just dug in and ate it back up :hammer:

#4,001 ·
Whats up fellas ... Any word from Frank?

Mike, I am tired of Sprint. Had service with them for a while, but man, I just dont get reception. At home, its dropping calls all the time, they gave me airave but still not helping. What do u suggest? I would like to move on to someone else but what r some good phones. It be me and my wife, so we did like to get smartphones and not pay out the wazoo.

#4,002 ·
Well honestly I'm not sure about your area. I had AT&T in the past and had horrible reception. Family members had it and had great reception in their areas. Im on Verizon and get great reception 90% of the time. But not even 1 bar when I'm at my sisters house in Cresson. A bunch of people I work with have T Mobile. The prices are nice through them and from what they say they get good reception. my girlfriends daughter has Tmobile and says she doesnt get reception. So its really a hit or miss kinda thing. find friends in your area that have the different providers and ask them how their reception is in certain areas of town like near your house or your job.

#4,005 ·
:hammer:

#4,009 ·
Fish is leaner than red meat. I would eat fish daily if I could.

#4,020 ·
I wish, my ass is still shitting blood. Turns out it's not hemorrhoids. my anus is just swollen..

Shut it!!!

I had a German shepard when I was younger. My parents had a cook out, everyone kept feeding him.. hot dogs, hamburgers, steak. Soon he looked real sick then in the middle of the kitchen floor he just let loose and vomited a huge pile of barely digested hotdogs , hamburgers and steaks. Shit was funny, then he just dug in and ate it back up :hammer:

:lol :lol

#4,031 ·

#4,048 ·
Wise advice:lol

#4,055 ·
Fack, I've been up for three hours and already have workout #1 for the day in. :flex:

#4,057 ·
Unfortunately I've been awake for awhile now. Completely against my will though. :lol I see I left work right when everyone decided to show up and really pick on Oscar and his swollen bleeding ass :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.