Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

People Suck

4K views 37 replies 22 participants last post by  Syndacate 
#1 ·
So my g/f got me a pro massage for my birthday b/c I never had one before. I took my bike because even in 35* temp with no face shield (it broke off :'() riding is the ultimate relaxation :). I was feeling so laxed and in a good mood that I stalled the bike out while inching forward in traffic to make a right out of the plaza it was in, lmao (yeah I suck, I know).

Anywho, so I get to a redlight down the road, and the position I was in put me right next to the rear window of some car, where this prissy bitch (staring straight ahead, both hands glued to the wheel) was in the front, and her kid (or some kid) was in the back. The kid had his nose glued to the glass looking at me, all wide-eyed like. It made me laugh a little, so I gave him a wave, and he waved feveroushly back, so I gave him a thumbs up, and he kept waving and was all excited and the like..

So I'm like "ahh, that's cute..I never want to have kids, but that's definitely cute." Then the kid was still staring at me, so I revved the motor a few times (not ricer-like, not even enough to put the tach passed 2k, just a few bumps), but this was still heard by who I'm assuming is his mother.

She rolls down the window and points one of her bony ****ing fingers at me and says: "BACK OFF!, I don't want YOUR KIND associating with him" - then she rolled up the window... I was kinda startled, I didn't even get around to calling her a '****ing cunt' until her window was most of the way up, I don't even think she heard me.

This got my good day down for about 5 minutes, but I was quickly over it..

But I was thinking about it again now, and it ticked me off again.

What do you guys think? Like, that really makes me sad now that I'm reflecting on it.. Are we that stereotyped and labeled? :-\.

See less See more
#5 ·
#7 ·
Probably because her husband/BF is always out riding.:fact

#10 ·
Some people are just not happy unless they have an enemy! I don't understand why that is but thats there problem LOL! Back in the early fall we had a drop in temps down in the low 30's And I was riding that morning and got a little cold and pulled over on to a wide shoulder on my favorite country twisty and was sitting there with the engine running warming up a bit! This SUV with a Mom at the wheel and a little boy about 10 or so in the truck as they went by me, that kid I thought was goning to climb out of the window trying to check the bike out as he went by! I thought that was cool. I just waved at him as they went by.

#11 ·
Some people are just so upright on what they think their knowledge is about something . They believe it is their right or purpose in life to do everything in their power to make you go away.

Funny thing is she would be the first Whore on her knees at a d*ck sucking contest.

#13 ·
You should have rode a wheelie right alongside her to the next stop light, then done a massive burnout while you waited for the green. That kid would be so hooked and talking about it forever that she'd have an aneurysm before the day was out. :lol

#19 · (Edited)
I hear ya, I try to do the same..it's good to know my joys can bring other people happiness, even if not by intent.

BeaverPuncher;504302other thing is you could of walked over and wiggled your weiner at her . Then from that day foward the kid would of known[B said:
if women aren't in the kitchen then they get the weiner[/B].
LOL. Speaking of stereotypes :p.

Exactly! Since you couldn't beaver punch her you should have lit the rear up. Kids love that shit
I don't know how to do a burnout on my bike :(. I know, it sounds retarded, I get the concept of it well, so "squeeze the front brake and dump the clutch" really doesn't help much. I tried it once a bit, but the rear tire felt like glue and it really felt like I was going to break something (I know, extremely unlikely) before the rear started spinning.. So I just gave up. Besides, I don't want it to slam into a spin and slip out to the side..I've seen enough of those idiots on youtube, I don't want to become one, I can't afford another bike :p.

You should have rode a wheelie right alongside her to the next stop light, then done a massive burnout while you waited for the green. That kid would be so hooked and talking about it forever that she'd have an aneurysm before the day was out. :lol
lmao, seriously. Too much traffic, though, even if I knew how. I've done power wheelies on accident and just about every time I launch the front wheel is off the ground, but as for forcing a wheelie, meh... I tried slipping the clutch a few times to initiate it, but I typically just get a pop, then I get scared and let off... Every time I try I just end up figuring that I'm going to slip up and fall (wrecking the bike), or I'm going to blow a fork putting it down...haven't been riding dirt bikes since I was 6 like most riders, that wheelie/endo/burnout crap doesn't come natural to me. If I had lots of $$ I'd just get some gear, buy a beat-to-shit GSX-R600/750, R6, CBR600, etc., find a parking lot, and master all of that...but I don't have that kind of $, and I don't want to **** up my only bike.

One time I was coasting down a road (coming down a mountain) behind a vehicle with rear-facing seats. Two little girls in the back waved at me. I waved back with boths hands and they were like :scared

I try to wave back at any kid. No reason not to.
Yeah, that's the way I look at it...no reason except for his raging hormonal mother, that is, lol.

Some people are just so upright on what they think their knowledge is about something . They believe it is their right or purpose in life to do everything in their power to make you go away.

Funny thing is she would be the first Whore on her knees at a d*ck sucking contest.
Amen to that, people always think their subjective beliefs are facts. Like religion or politics - "I accept everybody's point of view, but at the end of the day mine's right."

Not gonna lie, after her show of bitchiness, wouldn't mind making her gag on my dick for shits and giggles - "How's my kind, now, bitch!?" (now watch she's going to get raped tonight or some shit and some investigator is going to find this thread in this forum and I'll be a lead suspect - argggggg - lmao!!)

Some people are just not happy unless they have an enemy! I don't understand why that is but thats there problem LOL! Back in the early fall we had a drop in temps down in the low 30's And I was riding that morning and got a little cold and pulled over on to a wide shoulder on my favorite country twisty and was sitting there with the engine running warming up a bit! This SUV with a Mom at the wheel and a little boy about 10 or so in the truck as they went by me, that kid I thought was goning to climb out of the window trying to check the bike out as he went by! I thought that was cool. I just waved at him as they went by.
lol, yeah, I really don't like kids (they ****ing scream to much for me - insta-headache), but seeing their eyes light up when they see you is an awesome feeling =).

The kid will never forget you. You made a good impression on him.

The mom,,, well, her vijayjay is prolly so dry she squeaks when she walks. PIHB if you get the chance.
Perhaps I should have offered her some of my Dupont Teflon Chain Lube? Shit works wonders on my chain. :p

Yeah you gave that kid the bug for sure. Good on ya.

School buses are always fun to pass too. It's kind of like lobbying for the future of the sport.
Good, I hope he goes and buys a bike when he's 16 - I did that, teehee =). Ha, school buses, pools of wide-eyed & impressionable material right there, lol.

Probably because her husband/BF is always out riding.:fact
Haha, he's probably a member in this forum!!

Meh she just ain't getting any at home
Maybe if she wasn't so bitchy things wouldn't be that way, lol.

yep. own it

:dollar
Yeah, fair enough, I'll take whatever stereotypes I have, I just didn't realize people hated riders so much..

Because of her hatred toward M/C's and your interaction, he'll have one. Mission accomplished! :thumbup
Good.

I see it everyday I ride, well just about, a lot of people see us as hooligans, I admit I have a little in me but I'm usually respectful to the rest of the motorists, so:dunno
Yeah, I'm not going to lie, I've done my fair share of stupid shit on the roads, and pissed of countless people, I'm sure. Though I try to respect other people more, I really don't have a death wish despite the stupid shit I've done. Though I get enabled easily, and that's a bad thing. I flat-out stopped riding with one guy because he kept doing stupid shit forcing me to put him in his place on the road, but in shutting him down, I was being dangerous as well, finally told my other friend I'm done riding with him, so if he's coming, don't bring that jackass, because I'm not leading a pack with an asshole in it, it's an accident waiting to happen.

I let that jackass lead once (because he knew the area better than me) and he was a complete asshole about it, didn't respect the riders following him (ie. blowing yellows, sudden turns, etc.), drove fast enough to piss the cops off (in work zones none-the-less, 2x fine here in NY), and ended up leading us down some suburbia hell with retardedly low speed limits, no actual lanes, and idiot drivers/parkers. Needless to say, I do all the leading now, and he's not allowed to come anymore..

#26 ·
Yeah, haha. If my hobby makes somebody else's life happier, I'm fine with that :).

#27 ·
If it were me... I would have started revving the bike while she began to yell out her window and say 'WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!' over the loud exhaust. :D

I do the same thing, when kids get excited and start to wave I'll usually give a nod or wave back. Though I've never had anyone get upset at me for waving to their kids, but I very rarely rev my bike.

#28 ·
I rarely rev my bike, too. I don't even think I crossed 2k RPM, just bumped it a few times, but yeah, def. agree with you guys that I should have gave her a reason to be pissed :p.

#30 ·
My guess is riders who 'terrorize' cagers on the road by passing them at high speeds.

I'm still not sure why this bothers them so much..but it does..

#33 ·
I'm just curious as why you changed your original post which was ; Dear Guate,

TheButcher has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - People Suck - in the General Motorcycle Discussions forum of Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums.

This thread is located at: http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327256&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted: ***************

---Quote (Originally by Syndacate)---: "BACK OFF!, I don't want YOUR KIND associating with him" - . ---End Quote---

You black too?:saw: ***************

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best, Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums

#36 ·
** Completely lost with this mexican kind or black kind bit ** - lol

My kind must be the white, olive skinned greek-american kind (right? That's the politically correct version, greek-american? Shit, wouldn't want to offend anybody ;-P).

EDIT:
Or maybe it's just the fat person kind, lmao.

#37 ·
Yep... I give credit to the idiot claiming ride or die throwing hand signs riding in their vests, revving rev limiters at intersections and lights and rolling 20 deep adoing wheelies and burn outs like they own the rode. They have done more to shvt the bed with our PR around here in so cal for us guys riding bikes it ridiculous.

I love it when the groms get all happy faced seeing us on a bike.

#38 ·
Yup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.