Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Phantom Squadron Chat Thread.

358K views 8K replies 78 participants last post by  fjorn 
#1 ·
Hello Ladies and Gents.

Feel free to use this thread for regular chit chat and rambling that tends to go on. Enjoy!

#14 ·
It really is partly my fault, I've been pretty caught up in this new house. Since I was a repo I've had way too much to do here. In fact, I put 1/3 the miles on my bike compared to last year.

Yes Steve, you can post ho in here!
thanks! Hey i wish I was close enough for a track day with ya'll, I'd be the slow old man on a 600 Honda

#32 ·
Jason, got any more pics of the wife's bike?

#42 ·
Hello all you Phantoms, Looks like the new year is fast approaching, so I'm going to start up a voting thread very soon for your new XO. I will not be running this year as it seems that I became too busy last summer to be much use to you. Please PM Me if you wish to be included in a vote thread for XO.

I'm currently in Florida so I'm not sure how soon I can get this going, but I'll do my best!

#47 · (Edited)
I may have to do some skitchin in the region this winter break.
I just don't like being whipped into large stationary objects such as trees and cars. :crash

Oh, and I'm gettin an air compressor from the rents for the holidays. Bout time I got one, especially since I have a few air tools that are useless without one. :flex:
I've always gotten tools as gifts ever since I was little. I still remember when I was around 6 and unwrapped a gift that was a palm sander. I've never seen my friends so confused. :lol

#49 ·
Ahh, the air compressor I'm getting isn't anything fancy. It's one of the smaller ones which should be good enough for my current needs. Inflating tires, run an impact gun and air ratchets on occasion, blow dust out of stuff like computers, boost leak tests, etc.

I def need to get some 1/2" drive stuff too. Broke too many 3/8" drive ratchets. :lol

#62 ·
I need feet warmers.

#63 ·
What's goin on Phantom? How is everyones holiday season/winter goin? I havent been on here much as of late especially since i moved back to indiana but I would like to get to know some of my phantom brethren!!! :rock

#64 ·
Starting my vacation wed. till after the new year. During that time I hope I can get alot of work done to my bike! Oh trying to stay warm! lol

#72 ·
mmmmmm Hooters....
I'm trying to get over my hangover right now....ugh! 12 beers over 10 shots!

#75 ·
This guy doesn't ride in the cold any more. My knees refuse to work as well as my hands! lol Getting old I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.