Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Squadron chat thread 3.0

1M views 21K replies 126 participants last post by  DanQ 
#1 ·
The old one was starting to cause duplicates and was getting slow. :(

Keep the ball rollin' :flex:

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
Nooooooooooooooooooooo... STOP, research and get a Graves. I'll make sure you are taken care of... :fact
Thanks for the save on that one it does look like the full graves plus a PCV will give me the best increase in power. Do you know of any places that have them at a good price, so far I have seen them on indysuperbikes.com at the cheapest for 1375

#29 ·
I'm just messing with ya , We were on together but always trying to get around someone.

I'm slow anyways probably lower of the mid pack of all who attended anyways . There were so many fast guys and girls there i wouldnt even claim to be quick in all seriousness.

#32 ·
Nooooooooooooooooooooo... STOP, research and get a Graves. I'll make sure you are taken care of... :fact

Thanks for the save on that one it does look like the full graves plus a PCV will give me the best increase in power. Do you know of any places that have them at a good price, so far I have seen them on indysuperbikes.com at the cheapest for 1375
Sent you over a note... Any of our dealers are a great place to get them or we can take care of you direct.. Thanks as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.