Not open for further replies.

Venom Squadron chat thread 3.0

1M views 21K replies 126 participants last post by  DanQ 
#1 ·
The old one was starting to cause duplicates and was getting slow. :(

Keep the ball rollin' :flex:

#10,003 ·
Bad news I got from my father this morning

"Mr. Ryan, I have some very sad news. Yesterday Mr. D got in a terrible fight and he was hurt very badly. We did everything possible including taking him to a Dallas 24 hr. emergency center. He passed away this morning @ 2:20 a.m. I have buried him here on the ranch in a place that I would like also. All I can say we tried so hard to save him and my heart is so sad."

My dog was with him and killed its like loosing your best friend Dog Canidae Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog

His name was diesel he is on the left

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#10,007 ·
Bad news I got from my father this morning

"Mr. Ryan, I have some very sad news. Yesterday Mr. D got in a terrible fight and he was hurt very badly. We did everything possible including taking him to a Dallas 24 hr. emergency center. He passed away this morning @ 2:20 a.m. I have buried him here on the ranch in a place that I would like also. All I can say we tried so hard to save him and my heart is so sad."

My dog was with him and killed its like loosing your best friend View attachment 493419
His name was diesel he is on the left

Prayers :) Sorry to hear :(

#10,011 ·
Thanks y'all. I dropped him off Friday for the weekend with my dad and was going to get him back today... It's really lonely here at the house without him my wife can't stop crying which make me cry too. I know its a dog but he was family and its a hard pill to swallow that he is not coming home. Ever!

I fully understand, our dog Sprocket is part of the family :)

Pics of my grandson and dog :)

Dog Canidae Dog breed Child Puppy love

Dog Canidae Dog breed Vizsla Weimaraner

Dog Canidae Dog breed Nose Snout

#10,020 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.