Venom Squadron chat thread 3.0

1M views 21K replies 126 participants last post by  DanQ 
#1 ·
The old one was starting to cause duplicates and was getting slow. :(

Keep the ball rollin' :flex:

#1,725 ·
#1,726 ·
I will still be pontificating on the forum
Am I the only one who had to look this up? My first thought "You're going to do what to me??"

Oh and yeah thanks for serving the greatest country on the planet. America Fvck Yeah!

#1,727 ·
Am I the only one who had to look this up? My first thought "You're going to do what to me??"

Oh and yeah thanks for serving the greatest country on the planet. America Fvck Yeah!
:hammer: Its my favorite big word....especialy for the ass hats I work with/for that talk about shiat they have no business or clue what the hell it is they are talking about...:lol Kinda like what goes on in the forum a lot.

#1,730 ·
Polak sorry to hear you are leaving GA but I guess Colorado needs more polaks lol!!! You still can chat in Venom though :)

Good afternoon Venom. In San Antonio still. It's hotter than hell here!
Thank you ma'am.:lol I will stop by time to time to say wut up.:lol Hopefully next year I can talk the wife into taking a road trip with me to the gap...

#1,735 ·
nice. YOU WILL BE MISSED. Got anyone in mind to replace you?
Right now there is a young man Im in contact with who is moving from Germany(also in the army) who is motivated and rides a beautiful blue R1 like mine that I am sure would love to take the job, I can ask him if you would like me to.

Been a long morning
yes it has, changing out with new guys is shitty business....

#1,739 ·
U gonna get AA before you PCS??

Morning :)
Already airassault, going to go back to airborne school again...hopefully i can keep my mouth shut this time....also going to knock out battle staff and hopefully go to ranger school for the hell of it.:)

#1,740 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.