Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

2012 Anniversary R1

906 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  MotoMillion 
#1 ·
Hey guys my local dealer that I do all my business with has just got in a 12 R1 Anniversary edition R1. The number is 66 of 2000, As stated Cyclemax of wilson is in my opinion top notch in every way. If anyone is interested in this bike give Van Paul Jr (owner) a call. He stated to me tonight he just wants to move it out. Here is the number (252).291.2121 Dealership is located in Wilson N.C. I seen the bike tonight it is still in the crate.

#4 ·
Hey guys my local dealer that I do all my business with has just got in a 12 R1 Anniversary edition R1. The number is 66 of 2000, As stated Cyclemax of wilson is in my opinion top notch in every way. If anyone is interested in this bike give Van Paul Jr (owner) a call. He stated to me tonight he just wants to move it out. Here is the number (252).291.2121 Dealership is located in Wilson N.C. I seen the bike tonight it is still in the crate.
Would like to have #666 :fact

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.