Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champions R1 numbers

11K views 155 replies 51 participants last post by  desire68 
#1 ·
I've meet alot of fellow CLE R1 owners and have always wondered who got #1 and who got #1000, wierd I know. lol Think Yamaha kept those two?

#52 ·
yea the lean angle is definately different. mine put out 180 hp stock. they put stroker kits in all the champions edition. i was wondering at first why i didnt have that blue titanium pipe. j/k:lol :lol

#53 ·
#54 ·
#55 ·
The first one is like brand new and right close to me, the second one may be real cause it was stolen, then again maybe not. but with the frame scratched it's a turn off, but would be ok to polish.

#56 · (Edited)
i was looking thru a bike advertising magazine before we opened saturday and i noticed #371 was for sale in oklahoma city. they were asking $7k. the bike still had the stock exhaust, so it's probably pretty stock. the mag only had one pic of it.

:cool:

one other thing, i saw #0000/1000 at the dallas bike show in december of 2000. mine showed up the next wednesday and i was fortunate enough to take digital pics while they uncrated it and assembled it. one perk of many from working there.

:cool:

#57 ·
#59 ·
ive noticed a couple others with champions edition r1's on here in the last month or so...so im bumping this to see who has what.

#60 ·
I saw #84 on Gixxer.com today, the guys name was 808TLR or something like that, owned a TL1000 and an R1 with a pic of both

#62 ·
bump for a couple new guys

#64 ·
I got #556. Live in Southeastern Wisconsin. Seen a couple of Champion R6's around but no R1's. Been to Road America Superbike Races the last two years and never seen one there either. Dealer said I might have the only one in the area. I'm starting to believe them.

#65 ·
young said:
There is one for sale over at GRD. Don't know what # it is though.

well whatever # that is can be said to be salvage titled. wonder how much more than its worth they want for it.

#67 ·
young said:
It has 11000 miles and they want $8700 miles. Looks like its all stock. Go to www.grdcycle.com and you can see it. Look under bike listings and yamaha.

I'll bet they don't get that much for it. :no

#68 ·
Limited R1 said:
I'll bet they don't get that much for it. :no
well im gonna check out what # it is tommorrow and add it to the list in the other thread. i will find out the history on it tommorrow.

#71 ·
I took # 208 out for a test ride yesterday in Vancouver Canada. Sweet machine...fully stock still with 5000km on it. Still debating if I am going to buy it.

#74 ·
I appreciate the offer, but I use Canadian pesos...the exchange puts her out of my range...

All in all how do you like the bike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.