Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Contacting Yoyodyne?

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  rorlow 
#1 ·
Trying to contact Yoyodyne regarding the following product...

http://www.yoyodyneti.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=R1BrktR

Im based in the UK, so far i have sent 6 emails with no replies..! :-(

I would like to use a Brembo Goldline rear caliper and i believe for the '99 4XV this would be the correct caliper carrier bracket..?

Can anyone help me out, i emailed Yoyodyne to get a shipping quote and confirm if this bracket would be suitable.

Cheers

#6 ·
I would like to use a Brembo Goldline rear caliper and i believe for the '99 4XV this would be the correct caliper carrier bracket..?

Cheers
This will not work for the goldline rear caliper. The bolt hole spacing is for 'race' calipers, not road going OEM (goldline) calipers. You may also need to trim some material off the rotor carrier depending on the wheel you use.....and make sure you get a rear rotor for a 02-03 R1 (220mm not 245mm).

#11 ·
I would check out "Harris Performance" in UK. They have them " Harris GP underslung caliper bracket for 84mm mount rear caliper" Its really something to see. The price for them to make one is "£185.00 is for the bracket only, the caliper would cost £75.00 + vat"

If wasnt for damn Frank i would of have one already.... :(

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.