Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

First Look at My Streetfighter

6K views 66 replies 42 participants last post by  atomicjoe23 
#1 · (Edited)
First Look at R1E Streetfighter

Blacked out front end, V-Rod headlight, Joker Machine controls, hidden switches, wrapped & modded exhaust. Chopped sub-frame with frenched tail light to come. Scroll down for pics...

Attachments

See less See more
#57 ·
BAD ASS!!! Looks like something out of Exile Cycles, but actually rideable and fast! Mad props my friend :thumbup

#63 ·
WOW Thats awesome DC. You did a great job. You seem to have good vision for it maybe you should start customizing on the side or full time??? My only change would be to go with a gold chain. Only cuz something that pimp needs a gold chain....... :thumbup Thats just how I roll but your not selling yourself short on any level that bike looks F@#$%#! awesome. Congrats. By the way whats the price tag on that bad boy now? :crash

#64 ·
Awsome Bike!!! ihav a 05 R1 & wanna do something exactly like this, of course if u dnt mind. Question, the exhaust tip. who makes it or is that just a straight custom piece for you? if a custom piece wud u knw of any ideas how out ican get ahold of something like it.
Thank You.

#65 ·
That is a sick look bike. . .good inspiration for my '02 R1 that I've got to get back on the street.

#67 ·
I know. . .I'm probably gonna fighter out my '02 so I did a search and I'm reading all the street fighter threads on the forum. . .resurrecting a few old threads.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.