Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

well known california suspension tuner comming to brisbane queensland

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  sunnyjim 
#1 ·
hi every one , havent been on here for a little while , have been busy trying to help a well known california suspension tuner come to brisbane and help

the riders with their questions about suspension tuning and general infomation to help and assist them with thier ridding . dates still havent been

confermed yet , but its about the first 2 weeks in december for the brisbane riders . that could change owning to managment of other places he has been

asked to attend . so if your from the greater brisbane queensland area and beyond ,keep those 2 weeks in mind . i will be posting the finnal times and

dates when they ar set solid. cheers .

#7 ·
dave moss is the only one I would go to for suspension tuning.

he gets it close to perfect within five minutes. unless you need different springs or parts modified.

the best is when dave moss works a track day. he make changes then you test them then he can make some minor adjustment and you're perfect!

#14 ·
Speaking of the devil himself, we here in norcal are lucky to have him close-by!!!

He's doing a Q&A session at a local dealership:

November 7th, 2012 starting at 6pm

Join me at Grand Prix Motorcycles in Santa Clara 2360 El Camino Real, Santa Clara CA 95050 for an evening on the 2012 Yamaha R1. I will be doing a live show from the dealership via the R1/R6 UStream channel, and if you can't make it join us online at:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/r1-for...ents-dave-moss

There's no cost to enjoy the evening - it is FREE!

The Forum show runs from 6-7pm and will include a presentation on the bike covering suspension, geometry, component servicing, tires, street and track settings and much more for the first 20 minutes and then I will take questions from the forum until 7pm.

When the show ends, I will provide a 45 minute Q&A session for all those in attendance on the Yamaha R1 and other general motorcycling topics especially in regards to setting up the bike and suspension and brakes servicing intervals.

Please call the store for details or email grandprixservice@yahoo.com for further information. If you feel like calling and hearing a voice the number is 408.246.7323 and ask for Dave or Scott. There will be refreshments provided by the dealership.

Should be a great evening and I'm looking forward to answering lots of questions and provide a better understanding on many topics, especially for those in attendance. See you there.

Dave Moss

#15 ·
Hi everyone!

I will be in Brisbane on the 10th to the 14th of December. I leave on the 14th to go to Broadford for a Champions event on the 15th. Sunnyjim is taking care of my itinerary, so any questions go through him for seminars, forum events, suspension tuning opportunities etc.

Hope some of you watch the show later given time differences as it will be archived once we are done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.