Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Watsen Supporter

3K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Mad Matt 
#1 ·
As most know that the Watsen turn signals are a little more $$ than most and the fact it takes 6-8 weeks to receive them, they are a product that can only be validated by those who promote them from personal experiences. Well, I have become one of these people. After waiting what has seemed to be an eternity, I finally received my package today. I had just returned home from an 1hr trip from Orlando but I rushed into the garage to install them. The install was ridiculously simple, probably the simplest install of an aftermarket product. All hardware was in the box and they connected directly with the factory wiring. Once completed, I was astonished how the dramatic difference they make. I have seen photos of their product on other members’ bikes, but to see it on mine was well astonishing. I believe that the bike has a totally different look. I was amazed of how much a small modification would make on the overall appearance of the bike. I may be going overboard but I guess it’s mine so to me, I feel it has truly increased the overall appearance of the bike. I would highly recommend anyone thinking about buying these lights to go through with it. Yes, I know that they are a little more expensive and it does take some time to receive them from Canada but you will not be disappointed at all.

Before pics:

After:

See less See more
#2 ·
I've had mine for almost 8 years and they still look and perform like new. Well worth the price and wait.

#7 · (Edited)
had mine since '06... still rocking :cool:

ohh, and the original watsens had LEDs pointing forward as well... the main cluster lights up the sides and towards the rear, but you
can def. see it from the front... on the R1 its easy to deal with though as well, you can convert the running lights to blinkers easy enough..

#4 ·
They can be seen from the side just as easily, they ARE the brightest signals you will ever find. Well worth the price and wait, I left one stock one on to compare the two, and you cannot believe how bright they are unless you see it for yourself. They make the bike look sleeker, as well as seen much easier. They are so bright, you will see spots if you stare at them even from a good distance away. Order a set, you can thank us when you get them.

#6 ·
should of gone with Rizoma...

#10 ·
Thanks Debbie Downer.

Some guys get excited about having better feedback in the grips, or having better brakes. Some people have an emotional connection of how one small change on the bike transforms it in some way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.