Venom Squadron chat thread 3.0

1M views 21K replies 126 participants last post by  DanQ 
#1 ·
The old one was starting to cause duplicates and was getting slow. :(

Keep the ball rollin' :flex:

#5,765 ·
#5,768 ·
Good morning everyone!

Randy- I pulled the trigger on the parts I was talking about to you earlier and so I may not get to the track until the fall, but I'm going to try working a lot of overtime to finish getting what I need.
Awesome. Hope you get it taken care of. We will hit up JGP or Palm Beach this Fall for sure. :beer

#5,774 ·
Man in beat, but I got Jeff's bike done :)

Awesome. Hope you get it taken care of. We will hit up JGP or Palm Beach this Fall for sure. :beer
I'll def have track money saved back up for then, I already have tires. I just need to get a new ohlins rear spring for my shock, a new add-on radiator, and I'll be good to go.

Also, anyone with a 09+, my 3/4 Leo Vince exhaust is for sale :sneaky

400$ shipped

#5,776 ·
Man in beat, but I got Jeff's bike done :)

I'll def have track money saved back up for then, I already have tires. I just need to get a new ohlins rear spring for my shock, a new add-on radiator, and I'll be good to go.

Also, anyone with a 09+, my 3/4 Leo Vince exhaust is for sale :sneaky

400$ shipped
Does the exhaust have the short cans

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

#5,780 ·
Oh just not enough coffee this morn... Lol

Seems alil high still unless the road cost more... I get my pp2ct for bout 250 a set and can get them on for 50... But everywhere is different... I love my pp2cts tho!!!:) I just put in my 1st set of pirellis Rossi for the track, started to get real comfy on them before I messed the motor up at vir:( been wanting to test them more but can't til I do valve work

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.