Honda Superhawk 2003 VTR 1000
Well times have gotten this bad that its time to sell my true love. This bike is in GREAT Shape. Only 6K miles on the bike. The engine runs perfect. There is nothing at all wrong with this bike, other then a half inch small black mark you can't see unless your looking at it from about a foot away and its on the left side, so when its on the kickstand you cant see it, it was VERY lightly droped, I started to go down sitting in my driveway and couldnt stop it so laid it down lightly. I added the VTR 1000 stickers you see at the rear, on both sides, by having a professional vinyl graphics company print them so they are the same type of stickers they use on track/race bikes, they really give it a unique look, and match the silver metal flake perfectly. These and the pin-stripe sticker I added, (and have more from the company I have still not applied if you would like to do the front and back) can easily come off by using your fingers, and I can take them off before you purchase if you would prefer. This bike was adult riden and not stunted in any way, and I am the original owner, have clean title in hand at time of purchase.. Here is what is of interest on the bike in no particular order. I do have the rear seat cover and its in perfect shape sorry its not in the pics if you really want to I will send you pics of it.
- Michilen Pilot Powers with about 75% of tread left so there great shape.
- $150.00 Throttle Meister bar ends that look and function great
- $85.00Puig Double bubble windscreen
- Confort Gel Hand Grips
- Rear Seat Cowl
- Stage 1 Jet Kit
- $800.00 Scorpion exhaust (Sounds Amazing, I will miss that for sure)
- Galfer Front Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Sho-Gun Delron Plastic Frame sliders
- Advanced footpegs for better grip and comfort, also smaller then the bulky stock ones
- EBC HH Brake pads.
- AMS Oil Synthetic Oil Changed at purchase and once again at the beginning of every year.
- Brake fluid changed regularily
- Chain Cleaned Regularily
- I will throw in the tank bag, a cortech as I wont need it anymore.
- Stored in my basement in humidity controled environment during winter.
- Coolant changed to the new advanced stuff (can't remember name but dealer recommended it, in Sept 2007.
Bluebook on this bike before the extras is $5645, with everything I'm Looking for about $5,950.00 Or Best Offer. Located in Milwaukee Wisconsin area. If there is anything anyone needs more then this please contact me at the info below, thank you and I will be taking the first reasonable offer.
Contact me at email@example.com
or 262-993-5227 leave a message as I dont answer unknown numbers and I will call you back.
Here are some pics.
and now the mark you can barely see.