Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Clark

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  V10KLZZ71S 
#1 ·
My good friend Pj of PJ'S Parts informed us of Aarons crash and rehab struggles. I dont know him personally, maybe some of you do. He could use any encouragement you can send and if you are able, send a little cash thru paypal. Scott Jenson is handling the payments for him. Just thought I would post this here, if anything send a kind word. Thanks, Daryl

Here is the link to his recovery site
http://www.getwellclarkie.com/about/

#2 ·
#5 ·
Aaron?s Monday update
By Megan Clark ? November 24, 2008 ? No Comments

Hi everyone

Andrew and I had a couple of days with our dear friends Bryan, Carole and Jake in Dallas (thanks again guys for your Texan hospitality - you are just wonderful). When we left on Friday Aaron was exhausted from no sleep, very anxious and quite weak. When we arrived back last night he was still very tired but a lot stronger, and looking a lot better. And this morning the Physical Therapist has said that his strength is much better as well as he had a rough few days.

This morning she worked on his muscle strength, particularly on stretching and using the muscles in both his legs. For the first time he was able to stretch the muscles in his bad leg so she was really pleased with how his strength has built up over the weekend.

She then worked on him getting in and out of his wheelchair by pivoting on his good leg and again he?s stronger - partly because he is now getting some movement in his right arm which he couldn?t lift. This arm hasn?t been worked on because they unfortunately assumed it was an old injury?so now that they are working on it there is a bit of progress there. As you can imagine, Clarkie is finds it all incredibly frustrating and wants it all to be 100% RIGHT NOW!

Denise, Paul & family and Barbara & Brenton - thanks for your lovely messages and for checking on his progress. I?ll pass your messages on to him today.

That?s all from me today - over and out

Meg

Categories: Uncategorized

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.