protective services judge beating his daughter : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 11-03-2011, 08:59 AM   #1
xdonniedarkox
yield

Bikes: 2002 R1 #335 red/white livery
protective services judge beating his daughter

I watched this and it made me sick. I would love to beat on this guy. Im not one to really ever claim that but I'd like to hit this guy with his own belt like he 'whooped' on his daughter. The subtext, she used the computer and downloaded a game. The wife should be beaten to for helping out, but she did try to stop it in the beginning but then helped out later. The wife now says she was brainwashed.

The video is pretty graphic and to know this guy is a man of the law is dispicable
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...has_verified=1
Asked if he was afraid of dying in an accident, Marco Simoncelli responded: "No. You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." rip #58 ciao ciao bello

the art of the moto: The Trench Plate Diaries
xdonniedarkox is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2011, 09:03 AM   #2
rexmitchell
I am the vanilla gorilla!

Was reading about this in our local news yesterday.....His ass is done

You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. - Davy Crockett
rexmitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:08 AM   #3
TheButcher
XSuROsISX

Bikes: Rusty Machete
What do you say to a judges daughter with two black eyes?
TheButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:09 AM   #4
rexmitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButcher View Post
What do you say to a judges daughter with two black eyes?
Nothing, he already said it twice.....

Not that I'm defending dudes actions, but any kid you try to punish will cry and saw for you to stop. I'm not going to judge if he crossed the line or not but maybe the little bitch deserved it

Old 11-03-2011, 09:11 AM   #5
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
nothing he's told her twice already

I understand her being upset over her pirating games and music but dayum. and all that cussing while quoting obedience, i'm surprised he didn't spout off honor thy father and mother while swinging

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:13 AM   #6
xdonniedarkox
yield

Dood she downloaded a video game. I watched it and its not hard to find the context of it. She video'd it because she was getting beaten repeatedly. Regardless the fact that he is a judge in his nature of law and beats his daughter like that is sickening to know he hold other people to some standard he fails.

My old man used to give lickings all the time but I deserved it most of the time as I was a shvt so I get it but this guy is a freak and a tyrant
Asked if he was afraid of dying in an accident, Marco Simoncelli responded: "No. You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." rip #58 ciao ciao bello

Old 11-03-2011, 09:14 AM   #7
Aron213 ti
I eat my R1

Bikes: 03 R1 and Raven's gixxer
he crossed the line between punishment and a beating. I say one week in general population of his counties jail should fix his anger problems
Old 11-03-2011, 09:15 AM   #8
R1nStang
Owner of the color changing R1

Bikes: 2009 Yamaha R1
theres a difference between a spanking and an all out beating. many times in the video he hit her in both the legs and the arms HARD with the belt. but being a Judge i'm sure he will get off with a slap on the wrist

R1-015 `Ghostrider` Squadron

Yoshi TRC-D slip-ons, Leo Ypipe, PCV, -1/+1 520 conversion, ECUnleashed with Race Idle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigO View Post
my anus is just swollen.. Shut it!!!
R1nStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:15 AM   #9
rexmitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdonniedarkox View Post
Dood she downloaded a video game. I watched it and its not hard to find the context of it. She video'd it because she was getting beaten repeatedly. Regardless the fact that he is a judge in his nature of law and beats his daughter like that is sickening to know he hold other people to some standard he fails.

My old man used to give lickings all the time but I deserved it most of the time as I was a shvt so I get it but this guy is a freak and a tyrant
Doesn't mention how many times she fvcked up in the past, what if she was just as bad as you I'm not saying what he did was right but this is a one sided story that has been posted No background on other incidents/issues with the kid.

Old 11-03-2011, 09:19 AM   #10
Aron213 ti
I eat my R1

Bikes: 03 R1 and Raven's gixxer
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexmitchell View Post
Doesn't mention how many times she fvcked up in the past, what if she was just as bad as you I'm not saying what he did was right but this is a one sided story that has been posted No background on other incidents/issues with the kid.

Doesnt matter how many times she fooked up in the past, you can not beat a kid like that, Im all for a good belt shot, but that was more than a punishment.

Also, word is she has a mental handicap, makes it even worse in my book.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:22 AM   #11
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron213 ti View Post
Doesnt matter how many times she fooked up in the past, you can not beat a kid like that, Im all for a good belt shot, but that was more than a punishment.

agreed nothing but rage was on display in this case.

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:22 AM   #12
rexmitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron213 ti View Post

I read about the handicap, wasn't mental but physical, not that it matters anyway. My point in the above post was, people will come on here and say "my parents beat my ass, but I deserved it". Whats to say she didn't?

Old 11-03-2011, 09:30 AM   #13
xdonniedarkox
yield

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexmitchell View Post
In the video the judge said she used to be so good. Now she lie cheats and steals. In the context of a video game online? The he said he knew the computer was the bringer of all bad things Sounds to me like a zealot tyrant child abuser. Ive been in relationships with women of young kids and help my sister raise her kids and there are way more options then whipping your kid. That said if a kid needs to get one landed on them Im not against it but there has to be merit to it. He was out of line

Old 11-03-2011, 09:36 AM   #14
JDollaz
Rebel w/ a Cause

If More Kids had parents like this, there'd be Less ladies getting hit w/ Shopping Carts.

Sig Provided by : The Artist formerly know as Petrol !
JDollaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:41 AM   #15
rexmitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDollaz View Post
If More Kids had parents like this, there'd be Less ladies getting hit w/ Shopping Carts.

Old 11-03-2011, 09:58 AM   #16
jas05r1
Flyin Low

Bikes: 05 Raven 05 blue R1- wrecked 97 ZX7R- Deer
i could see if your gonna crack him/her once but that many times over a video game/disobeying? thats just not a way to raise kids

R1-013 Lucky 13th Member 05 Raven HMF Pipes, Gold Pazzo shorty levers, Supersprox rear sprocket, R1 chain guard, PCIII, K&N Filter, Graves Stacks, LP Gold DB Windscreen, LED Pods, Front/rear braided Galfer Lines, Corbin seat, CF fender and rear hugger, GYTR solo cowl, Ohlins damper, motomfg stand
jas05r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:03 AM   #17
xdonniedarkox
yield

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDollaz View Post

Old 11-03-2011, 10:14 AM   #18
xdonniedarkox
yield

In texas corporal punishment is allowed. A grand jury is looking into this guys deal, and that says to me its not acceptable.

Old 11-03-2011, 10:18 AM   #19
rexmitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdonniedarkox View Post
In texas corporal punishment is allowed. A grand jury is looking into this guys deal, and that says to me its not acceptable.
This is only becoming a big deal because he is a judge If this was me or you, no one would give a shit.

Old 11-03-2011, 10:20 AM   #20
designflaw
Did you say R1?

Bikes: 2007 1000RR
I might get flamed for this but I do agree with what Rex said. I know the video looks bad, I don't necessarily agree with it, but at the same time, how do you teach kids these days? I am going to be a dad soon and hope I don't end up like the guy on the video, but how do you teach a rebellious kid to behave.

designflaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement